Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

Okay I feel like I'm totally done with PoE for good. This never ending nonsensical nerfing and forced meta shift crap finally showed me the true nature of GGG. They want to play God and decide how we the players should play they game. If you play it the way they don't want to you'll get punished along everybody else.

As many have seen GGG devs are way out of touch and I'm afraid there is no going back.

I feel like PoE was the most fun when the devs screwed up or overlooked some funky interactions between uniques or something like that. Those fun moments never lasted too long before they were "fixed"

I don't regret spending my money and time on PoE. It could have become something truly amazing.

Goodbye and good luck. May my wrists rest in peace.
Nerfing player DPS and survivability without nerfing monster damage and clutter? This is a huge oversight. I'm glad many others have woken up and saw that what you're doing is preventing us from reaching endgame, league after league. Not only you've clutter up the in-game content but now you're slowing us down.

This is what having no competition would do to you. I thought you would have learned from what happened to Blizzard but it look's like you're following their footsteps.

I'm tired. Maybe I'll play a bit. If Lost Ark or other ARPG comes early I might just jump ship and see how it goes. But eh I'll wait for patch notes and hopefully in-game it won't feel so bad.
"Certain builds that were balanced around having very powerful Support Gems have lost more damage than others as a result of these changes. To counteract this, a broad selection of skills have received a notable boost in damage at high levels"

Meaning that the "raise something" skills is not left out? Every example you gave seem to be mele skills only

"
samulis wrote:
Okay I feel like I'm totally done with PoE for good. This never ending nonsensical nerfing and forced meta shift crap finally showed me the true nature of GGG. They want to play God and decide how we the players should play they game. If you play it the way they don't want to you'll get punished along everybody else.

As many have seen GGG devs are way out of touch and I'm afraid there is no going back.

I feel like PoE was the most fun when the devs screwed up or overlooked some funky interactions between uniques or something like that. Those fun moments never lasted too long before they were "fixed"

I don't regret spending my money and time on PoE. It could have become something truly amazing.

Goodbye and good luck. May my wrists rest in peace.

Ok don't come back. Please.
Man up baby gamers. You're still going to be zooming through the atlas 1 shotting every enemy.
Thanks for making changes and doing what you want to do

I don't play Reddit's game, I play GGG's game

Well put Sir!
All these changes are probably healthy for the game in the long run, but I really hope future updates make that limbo that is the mid-level Atlas grind a little bit shorter. As it is these changes will just make the most boring part of the game feel even longer.
New League
New Manifesto
Same old whining.
If you want the same thing every league with the same meta and the same endgame, Obelisk Clicking Simulator (akd D3) is still there.
POE isn't supposed to be fun... It's supposed to be a chore. I really hate when my mom yells downstairs that I need to complete Acts 1-5... I would rather take out the trash or clean my room.
Last edited by Vaildez on Jul 20, 2021, 1:32:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info