Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

Great to see these changes. It makes the game have more space to think about different stuff. I believe there are many players who will find their way to avoid or get over the nerfs. It is really exciting to see the new method that players find out to achieve what they want.
not buying a supporter for another league XD bad changes
not even sure i want to play anymore
:3
Where is the real nerfs GGG. We want blood. XD
How You doing?
Hmmm maybe it's time... to divorce with PoE?...
Been playing since closed beta , And I have never done a full league, Most I skip as I can't play through the game over and over again it's just two long and annoying.

What I don't understand is you buffed mele few leagues ago to make it better know your nerfing it back to the way it was before or worsts?

I can't wait for the day a new update come out and it's only buffs and no nerfs that would be crazy.
This nerf makes them like WoW current situation now

If Asmongold playing this game and see this huge nerf, he will bash this game 24/7
Last edited by darkforce1985 on Jul 19, 2021, 11:40:40 PM
The player is wrong. The way that they have fun playing our game is incorrect and needs to be fixed.
PoE is the most popular it has ever been in the last few years, we need to go back to the way the game was in the beginning, when it wasn't popular.
It's not lazy to change an item / skill / ascendancy in a way that makes it obviously totally worthless and unusable.
Players actually really like moving slowly between packs of things to kill it gives the game cinematic pacing.
Multiplicative bonuses are bad and player power level has gotten out of control. Aurabots? Cursebots? I don't know what you're talking about.
It's good for players to be able to make choices which reflect their playstyle preferences, that's why we've nerfed 95% of potential builds out of competitive endgame viability.
We want to slow the game down, there's definitely not an item that a large percentage of endgame characters use that adds more movement and clear speed than any other items combined. There's no such item, and definitely not any RMT interests connected to people in our company or our most dedicated players / marketers that would prevent us from making any changes to that item.
they want to nerf everything and in the same post they say traps will continue to be super strong, what's the logic??!
"
Dspayre wrote:
"Balance"

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Balance = Nerfs

Just nerfing stuff league after league to "Balance" the game just seem lazy to me.
I don't like these slow down the game changes. Just make it more strategic without slowing it down. Going fast is fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info