Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

"
All Hail Path Of nErfs!

Path of Streamers: Echos of Blizzards Past
Iguess i just need to test all those changes in league to figure out if i want to join rage gang or just adjust to fewer meta builds.
"
"
All Hail Path Of nErfs!

Path of Streamers: Echos of Blizzards Past

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it
-- George Santayana
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
This is poggers
"
Tenoruke wrote:
Please consider opening the 4 day dead zone to a mini-beta. This is where we can play with all the new patch/league changes for those days starting from level 1 but not keep the character on actual league start...or just push those to standard.

It would be such a tension release instead of just organizing our stashes for 4 days. PoE-Tetris.

THIS. PLEASE. THIS.

Just some random global Steam stats about your game:

This is all according to this official link, in case you're wondering.

Atlas of Worlds
Complete every map on the Atlas. - 1.4% completion

Breachlord
Kill every Breachlord. - 2.0% completion

Sacrifice of the Vaal
Kill Atziri in the Alluring Abyss. - 2.1% completion

Ruler of the Court
Defeat the Pale Council. - 3.0% completion

Master Cartographer
Complete all of the red maps on the Atlas. - 3.0% completion

Shaper of Worlds
Kill the Shaper. - 3.3% completion

Journeyman Cartographer
Complete all of the yellow maps on the Atlas. - 4.3% completion

Releaser of Souls
Kill the Eater of Souls in the Core end-game Map. - 4.8% completion

Well-Connected
Create an item with six linked sockets using an Orb of Fusing. - 5.1% completion

Apprentice Cartographer
Complete all of the white maps on the Atlas. - 5.9% completion

Diminishing Returns
Reach level 90 as a non-Hardcore character. - 6.2% completion

Raise the Bar
Have at least 90% resistance to any Element. - 6.7% completion

New World Order
Socket a Watchstone into any Region of your Atlas. - 8.3% completion

ETC

So these are your global Steam players stats related to POE major achievements.
So you're telling me a game that has 1.4% all maps completion and 6.2% level 90 out of the entire player base is in dire need of continous nerfs and such an agressive attitude towards the 'power creep' that you feel you're seeing? How is this not delusional?
I used to be very much inlove with the game and have supported you guys for giving us something I could play and enjoy, but you're taking this so off the charts it's scary.
Stop it. Please. This is getting ridiculous. Your game is not gonna die if you let people enjoy it. It is A VIDEO GAME, that's the point!
The places you're getting your info from is so wrong it's so mesmerizing for those of us that actually play this for more than 10 hours/ month.

If this has turned into 'it's my philosophy before everything else' and it stopped being about the players, let us know so we can have our leave, no matter how many hearts it breaks.
Delete harvest, it is an unfun mechanic.
Aisling nerf is just dumb
Will need to see patch notes to decide if I want to play the league for more than 2 weeks or to switch to D2R. As for now, it seems like switch to D2R seems more reasonable (getting a "new" and "well made" game for $40 USD seems like a much much better option compared to buying a shitty supporter pack for $90 USD).
"
Smurfstefan wrote:
Just some random global Steam stats about your game:

This is all according to this official link, in case you're wondering.

Atlas of Worlds
Complete every map on the Atlas. - 1.4% completion

Breachlord
Kill every Breachlord. - 2.0% completion

Sacrifice of the Vaal
Kill Atziri in the Alluring Abyss. - 2.1% completion

Ruler of the Court
Defeat the Pale Council. - 3.0% completion

Master Cartographer
Complete all of the red maps on the Atlas. - 3.0% completion

Shaper of Worlds
Kill the Shaper. - 3.3% completion

Journeyman Cartographer
Complete all of the yellow maps on the Atlas. - 4.3% completion

Releaser of Souls
Kill the Eater of Souls in the Core end-game Map. - 4.8% completion

Well-Connected
Create an item with six linked sockets using an Orb of Fusing. - 5.1% completion

Apprentice Cartographer
Complete all of the white maps on the Atlas. - 5.9% completion

Diminishing Returns
Reach level 90 as a non-Hardcore character. - 6.2% completion

Raise the Bar
Have at least 90% resistance to any Element. - 6.7% completion

New World Order
Socket a Watchstone into any Region of your Atlas. - 8.3% completion

ETC

So these are your global Steam players stats related to POE major achievements.
So you're telling me a game that has 1.4% all maps completion and 6.2% level 90 out of the entire player base is in dire need of continous nerfs and such an agressive attitude towards the 'power creep' that you feel you're seeing? How is this not delusional?
I used to be very much inlove with the game and have supported you guys for giving us something I could play and enjoy, but you're taking this so off the charts it's scary.
Stop it. Please. This is getting ridiculous. Your game is not gonna die if you let people enjoy it. It is A VIDEO GAME, that's the point!
The places you're getting your info from is so wrong it's so mesmerizing for those of us that actually play this for more than 10 hours/ month.

If this has turned into 'it's my philosophy before everything else' and it stopped being about the players, let us know so we can have our leave, no matter how many hearts it breaks.

Baffling, isn't it?

Are the 1.4% massive whales throwing enough money at them that they couldn't care less about the 98.6% or is this just about ego at this point?

It's just so mind-boggling.
The nerfs will continue until morale improves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info