Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

I have no problem with nerfs, however GGG is going to turn away a lot of people that are not already really good at this game.

My issue is that it takes 40+ maps to spawn an end game boss and most the time drops nothing. OVER AND OVER again. If GGG is going to nerf everything so people that are getting 1-shot 15 times a day will now get 1-shot 47 times a day; for the love of god, buff the drops on the bosses that take forever to spawn. I'm SO sick of killing Sirus and Maven and simulacrums over and over and getting jack shit.

still not buffing spectral throw sad
One word lesson: Asmondgold
Ahh silencing feedback that they don't like... That always ends well.
All Hail Path Of nErfs!
I've been playing since 1.3 or so. This is the biggest nerf-fest I can remember.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
"
GGG wrote:
They provide a huge amount of mobility and travel speed with little opportunity cost, so we've lowered their values to be more appropriate for their investment.

Clearly the intent here is that someone like me, who doesn't flask piano and so rarely has a quicksilver buff up, is just supposed to go f myself with this patch, but I don't understand why. Wtf did I ever do to you aside from throwing money at you? I don't understand. Why do you so consistently show a total lack of respect for my time? What is it considered an insult in your culture when money is thrown at you? It must be, so I guess I won't do it anymore.

The entitlement is strong in you... Maybe you should have put it in the donation contract that they would run things by you whenever they feel like changing stuff :))

Now take a deep breath, stand back, breathe again and think about this: they are doing this because they think it will make the game better. Why not show them the same trust when you threw money at them that they are taking the game in the right direction? It's the same developers... and for ducks sake, you haven't even played the patch yet.
I have been playing this game for 10 years now, and I've enjoyed it. Sadly, this is the final straw. I have never been able to devote the time or 40 hour a week grindfest necessary to become any good at it. So I've done the first acts about a million times and never once managed Uber Elder, much less even seen most of the RNG gated content.

This whole manifesto makes me sad. The acts are boring as hell your 30,000th time through and the only thing that was ever fun was making it to maps to finally interact with league content at least a little bit. Now I don't see how I'll ever get there.

GG, GGG. I guess this game is for the 1% of uber players now, and that's just not me.
+1
I have trouble in the endgame even with that "high damage".
Now you nerfed it to crap along with flasks..

Gl. Im quit
Everything else, okay.

But.

Why not buff Chain Hook? Nobody uses it. Make it less clunky to play and give it 100% more damage and it would still be hipster, but at least it would be usable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info