Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

"The "Adrenaline" modifier on flasks now gives far less movement speed (6-8% increased Movement Speed, down from 20-30%)"

Just "XD" people don't like moving like turtle in H&S, what the hack. Maybe remove ms from boots too?
"
zeraldrrr wrote:
I dont get it why GGG can't just did what warframe did? Add more ENDGAME CHALLENGING CONTENT. Just add some maps up until tier 25-30, expand the goddamn atlas, dont nerf stuff. Playing slow is boring.

Do you even play Warframe? Is the steel path fast and exciting? Or is it just recycled content where mobs are bullet sponges with a ton more hp and armor and are a slog to go through (aka you're slowed down)?
Great changes and league overall, will definetly buy all 2 support packs this time! Thank you GGG!

Please contact support with link to this forum reply. You will be rewarded with 10 shop points after confirmation process. Please delete this paragraph from your final forum message.

If most support gems now work with triggered skills in 3.15, does that mean Hextouch Doom Blast loops are back? Having the chain reaction cost mana is a much better way of balancing it than just shutting off the gem interaction and calling it a bug.
I look forward to the patch notes. It will be interesting to see which "trash" skills become dominant. Bring back builds like Holy Relic or Blade Storm.
Bravo GGG! Add a stamina bar while you are at it, because when I do a map, I really want to take my time similar to how I am with women I pleases her for 1 hour, instead of finish in 30seconds:)
Player retention as the hair of someone I know is going dooooooooown mf :p

And they were worried that player retention in the last league was in the bottom 40% and just said the fault was in the mechanic of the league, that was too spammy, well this league the blame again would go to the league mechanic this time would be less spammy and too slow.

Maybe it's time to fix the cluttering and the infinite clicking, right?

Good nerf now the challenge troop can now play the challenging game that they want with his arcmage build and his self-poison build and even better they can play with their minion build, and any non-meta build they want <3

Great job ggg you are becoming a spiritual successor not only of D2 but even of Blizzard.

Kudos <3
The North Remembers
Can't wait to see the patch notes.
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Last edited by Forgotten_Overlord on Jul 19, 2021, 9:33:20 PM
You build the game you envision.. it is your game. The one caveat that you are ignoring is game progress for "most players". There is a market for eternal lab carries, boss kills and a lot of other evidence that your average player is not clearing Sirius on day 3. You took the 50 million dps builds and balanced them down without considering what it does to the 1.5 million dps average player. The ones who get 2-5 exalt drops per league and can't be bothered to do the trading game to make money. Where do you think your league will be when all the casuals peace out? My playtime keeps dropping each league and I know I am not alone. The simple truth is the game has to be balanced so low skill players (like me) feel powerful enough that we are having enough fun we want to play.

Who was the last dev or employee who made it to 95 plus in a league. If your content is not good enough that you want to play it, then take the time to decide what we want to play and make a new manifesto for your dev team to follow when they design the game.
Lovely news! I can't wait for this cruel meta shake-up and more challenging content.

Everyone should know by now that this manifesto is just the top of the iceberg. That's fine!

However, lately every new league has brought a number of hidden changes that were not mentioned in the patch notes. This is unacceptable. Please pull yourself together and do better!

Seeyall in Experi... dition! :)
Recently quit Path of Exploding BULL****
Remove the Wildwood!
Remove Gambling!
Ruthless LOGIN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info