Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

Hello guys Lost ark or Diablo 4 ?

--------------------------

GGG you should research for the low-mid tier player, why they leave since early league.

Don't focus only streamer or top player in POEninja please.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Jul 19, 2021, 9:02:33 PM
This entire thread is basically GGG admitting they have no idea how to balance their game, but to avoid uncontrollable power creep, we're just gonna gut everything. I get that nerfs are necessary for the long term health of the game, but this will probably just push a lot of players away unless a lot was done to ensure those 200+ underutilized skills are relevant.
If the developers are going to slow down the game and make it suck to play through by nerfing damage, then they should at LEAST make the game more fun by changing the loot tables on bosses in the Acts.

There are SO many junk Uniques out there right now when it comes to end game - just stuff that most people never bother to use.

Why not start taking these uniques and making them in act boss drops?

Make in-game non Act-ending Unique bosses have a 20-30% chance to drop a level-appropriate unique item for the zone in which they are located in, and make end-of-act bosses drop 1 guaranteed level-appropriate item with a 10% chance to drop a second unique item that is in any of the unique loot tables for that zone.

If the goal is to make us spend more time in each act, then at least make it FUN.

After all, it's not like all these low level uniques are going to make us OP in the maps anyway!

Do the devs really fear we will be one shotting bosses again if I am rocking my Goldrim, my Prismweave, my Karui Ward, my Lochtonial Caress, a Blackheart and a Kaom's Sign, a Bramblejack, defending with a crest of Perandus while slaughtering the boss with my Screaming Eagle? Look out now, going to one shot SIRUS!!!!

I mean, come on...

Most of these types of items have been relegated to trash tier and vendored. They will be useless by the end of the following act in most cases.

So how about giving them a point and purpose?

Or is the goal to drive the players away and declare bankruptcy?

For all the fun that gets taken away, there should at least be SOMETHING for the players to get excited about given back, even if it is just for the journey to maps...
Nerf are only nerf if you compare them with last league. So what if you can only kill Sirus one time in this upcoming league rather than 1 time per day. So what if you can only reach yellow map at max. So what if you can never ever reach delve lvl 1000. This game is still fun and I am going to enjoy it before I quit this upcoming league.

C you all in the game Exile! :D
Last edited by gruumine on Jul 19, 2021, 8:58:46 PM
"
chrisbasaki wrote:
i'm happy with the changes ... and there are also many new players who like challenges and don't want everything to be easy and quick.
I even think that ggg shouldn't give any attention to the people who want to have everything quickly and easily because they are a minority and have no interest in playing poe in the long term.

99% of players wich can't do end-game stuff like sirus are a minority.
1% of players wich clear all content with several characters (since doing it with only one char is to mainstream and easy) before the league ends are the majority.
People with incomplete builds getting 1-shot all the time stuck in yellow maps when the league is ending have no interest in playing poe in the long term (their fault!).
Content is to easy,lets make it so that we get 1-shot more often becouse if you are not a masochist that play 16 hours a day in order to clear all content in several months its becouse you have no interest in playing poe in the long term.

LOGIK
One shots incoming, like it wasnt problem already without the nerfs. Nerf crafting again :( This makes me sad panda.
im trying to find words...
but its just to much...

let me tell you: Your driving this game into a tree!

and i like to see how many ppl dislike this, not because i dont like the game, i rly loved it and played it for years and close to 10k hours...

but the way you are going will fuck up every player who enjoyed playing this for years...

this game gonna get so slow and boring as fuck! yeah a need even longer to complete the acts for the 866345th time and the stupid atlas every league...

Harvest was showing you are slowly loosing control of the game...
You power creep as fuck.
Then you tried to step back with nerfing harvets several times.
And now you taking the rush into the opposite side.

What the fuck GGG...

You better take a 1 league break and think about what you are doing before u damage this game even more...

Thats it... I think poe now gets his status where we all remembered how good it was at some point...
Awesome looking forward to the new league!!
"
AlbraTrozZ wrote:
Hello guys Lost ark or Diablo 4 ?

--------------------------

GGG you should research for the low-mid tier player, why they leave since early league.

Don't focus only streamer or top player in POEninja please.

fuck you, it's easier to buff a non-popular skill to be better isn't it?

I really hope for Diablo 4. GGG needs Competition. GGG thinks PoE is and should be a "hard" game. It isn't. It's complex, but thats bypassed since years with buildguides. The playerbase of PoE is casual. They maybe think PoE can be a hardcore game - but i'm sure, it can't, because it's playerbase won't go this way.
Last edited by Rake7 on Jul 19, 2021, 9:14:43 PM
Spending more time in each act… how could they read our minds?! since that is exactly what EVERYONE wanted!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info