Shockwave Totem

Alright thanks for the input.
If Increased Spell Damage% really affects this now, should probably have "Spell" on its typeline.
Can you pleas make this totem to activate on placing it on ground? The activation range is very short and it do not increase with skill tree increase aoe.

When my zombies are on line of site between totem and enemy, totems do not activate.

Activation on placing would release server from calculating activations and release players from stress, win win scenario :)

Last edited by cosey on Aug 22, 2014, 4:17:13 AM
"
cosey wrote:
Can you pleas make this totem to activate on placing it on ground? The activation range is very short and it do not increase with skill tree increase aoe.

The activation range thing is weird. It's not like the totem needs to see monsters in order to 'aim' at them, given it's firing off a nova in all directions.

GGG got rid of totem range passives because they're supposed to be unnecessary now. Looks like this skill was an oversight.
"
Incompetent wrote:
"
cosey wrote:

The activation range thing is weird. It's not like the totem needs to see monsters in order to 'aim' at them, given it's firing off a nova in all directions.

GGG got rid of totem range passives because they're supposed to be unnecessary now. Looks like this skill was an oversight.

Obvioulsy an oversight, on the skill that they reviewed and buffed with the expansion...oversight is the new "we don't really care"?
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
I ve found what seems to be a bug. %crit chance for spell works when it s on gear, but not from your tree.

Any reason for that?
Any update on my issue?
Bump
I am finding SWT to be rather buggy. If a mob runs into and then out of the range of the totem several times, the totem will forget to pulse and then any mob can be next to it without the totem firing. It happens a lot.
Why not just constant firing of the totem? Problem solved.
So does Iron Will work with SWT or not?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info