Shockwave Totem

what is pure dmg for 22,23,24 and 25 lvl SWT ?
I'm having trouble understanding this skill's interaction with Herald of Thunder. The secondary effect doesn't appear to proc reliably. Enemies are clearly shocked at time of death. I'm relying on chance to shock and trying to proc HoT, but it only activates a very small fraction of the time, and is noticeably weird.

Also is it intended that SWT would ignore SRS spirits (for example in Haku missions)?
Last edited by scriv on Mar 30, 2015, 4:11:57 PM
Totems are separate entities. Their kills aren't going to trigger Buffs that are active on your character.
You're getting Herald of Thunder triggers through a bug regarding Damage over Time. If a Totem/Trap/Mine applies Damage over Time (ex. Ignite), then those kills are assigned to you, because the Totem/Trap/Mine might not exist when the monster dies to the DoT.

----
Yes, that is intended. Read the Raging Spirit description: they're untargetable minions.
Empire's Grasp is going to be so nice for this skill, reverse the knockback so the totems will no longer push enemies outside of their range. :)
I'm not sure if I like or dislike the knockback nerf from 100% down to 25% on totems. I was looking forward to Empire's Grasp and having suckholes, but at 25%, it isn't reliable. However, they now don't push things outside their radius too often. Less effective at shoving things around, but overall a fun skill to work with.
Added knockback (also adds distance), projectile weakness (global), and lastly a passive group for slightly more chance and total of double knockback\pull distance. You can mix these with this totem and ball lightling and those gloves, for near or at 100% chance and i think 12 unit displacing.
Just wondering about something Why is it that ShockWave totem does not benefit from Phy%/phys dmg?

Is this something you would consider changing for the ones out there that wanna build a pure phy shockwave totem build?

If not they why did you make the decision to focus intently on spell damage/aoe dmg?

I would realy like to see ShockWave totem Be changed in a way that there is more than one way to build it. At the moment you get aoe/spell dmg and link shockwave with fire/lightning added dmg support gems oh and of course phy to lightning dmg.

But so far i have yet to see anyone using Shockwave totem for pure phy dmg,Verity would be key because if you look at flame totem as example there is more than one way to build. But shockwave seems to be stagnate when it comes to having same opportunities, Long of the short please consider having ShockWave totem benefit from phy dmg.
I would like to note that the "totem Attack and cast speed" nodes between the templar and marauder tree do not seem to work for shockwave totems. it does not change the tooltip dps or the "totem has increased cast speed" stat on the tooltip aswell as the casts per second stated on the C screen. Even though totem damage nodes do work this seems to be either a bug in the tooltip or with the skill.
It's a known issue; the tooltip uses your stats, not the totem's. They work just fine, you just can't see the effect they have, is all.
"
Dracooltenks wrote:
Just wondering about something Why is it that ShockWave totem does not benefit from Phy%/phys dmg?

It does benefit from %Phys Damage. The Problem is the few implicit modifiers that grant Physical Damage is the Rustic Sash and any other mods that do happen are attached to the Weapons.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info