Shockwave Totem

Iron Will grants Increased Spell Damage based on Strength.
Shockwave Totem deals Spell Damage.
If it fires. :P
I've noticed the increase in visible effect upon taking a few AOE passives was way larger than the actual increase in AOE, though I'm not sure if it was off before or after the passives.
Gonna test that as soon as I slot Conc.

Ok, it's definitely true that something is off with the crits.
With no items, it's 5%, though reads 4% base, when I increase it by 50%, it's 6%, and yeah, passives don't quite seem to agree with this being a spell, either. Or maybe that's because 5% seems to be the actual minimum.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Last edited by UnDeaD_CyBorG on Oct 4, 2014, 6:58:08 AM
does ' Totem Attack and Cast Speed '

-Spells Cast by Totems have 4% increased Cast speed
-Attacks used by Totems have 6% increased Attack Speed

affect shockwave totem? similarly, is flame totem affected by this?
Both SWT and Flame Totem use Spells, so yes.
"
Lysflatheaven wrote:
does ' Totem Attack and Cast Speed '

-Spells Cast by Totems have 4% increased Cast speed
-Attacks used by Totems have 6% increased Attack Speed

affect shockwave totem? similarly, is flame totem affected by this?

"
Vipermagi wrote:
Both SWT and Flame Totem use Spells, so yes.

I dont know if GGG staff is familiar with this but "totem attack and cast speed" nodes actually DONT affect Flame Totem (dont know about SWT or Spell and Ranged Attack Totem). On the contrary totem placement speed and the notable Totemic Zeal do affect Flame Totem, not only it is casted faster but also casts faster. Dont know if this is intended or not but i though i should mention it (even if its not in the flame totem feedaback, sorry about that).
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Last edited by Regulator on Oct 22, 2014, 10:49:01 PM
"
I dont know if GGG staff is familiar with this but "totem attack and cast speed" nodes actually DONT affect Flame Totem
They do in fact affect it. What you are describing is a known display issue in the character sheet which does not show their contributions, because the skill you're looking at in the character screen is the one you have that summons a totem, not the one the totems get that actually does the spell.
"Summoned totems still use their summoner's skills. In order for an offensive aura to have an effect, it must affect the summoner, not the totem."

Does this mean that Inne Force is affecting totems aswell?
Perception is reality.
Offensive Auras will function exactly the same as they do now (hence, 'still'). If you are receiving +Damage from a Buff/Aura, then you will deal more Damage with Inner Force.

Inner Force does not apply to your Totem. It applies to you, and the Totem uses your stats, which are influenced by Inner Force.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Dec 12, 2014, 11:59:04 AM
The new templar elemental/spell nodes in the skill tree and a new way of making SWT physical into elemental (Physical to Lightning support gem) paired with the already existing Added Fire Damage made this skill pretty badass.

Currently thinking about an Elemental Equilibrium build with SWT + Added Fire + Phys2Lightning + Added Lightning and me casting Ice Nova to take turns proccing EE.
This is what i am using this challenge league (torment)
Currently lvl 84 with my witch. It certainly seems powerful enough all the way from lvl 35 when i started using it with ancestral bond to now.

Perhaps the mana cost is a little high (170) in a 5 link. But it's a solid skill imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info