⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Chromino wrote:
"
Yo guys. Actually, i have a little problem with my ES and DPS. On lvl 81 i have only 4.1 k ES by full geared by this guide, and so little dmg on ball lightning and not so much cast speed. I have speedcasting and 13% increased speed cast on my gloves, have Onslaught, but its really not fast like in guide. My spiders dmg is good, but its not great on ball lightning. What should i do with it? :( Virulences is 50 all the time. May be need to up lvl to take some points on poisoning?

Change "critical strike afflictiction" (the former poison support) to "chance to poison" and 2 passives "serpentinespellslinger". In maps you get 50 virulences fast, but singletarget you need the optimized set-up.

Take in different flasks and you get amulet and skin of the lords cheap. On page 50 of the thread are all tradelinks listed:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

uh-uh, silngletargets is really hard to make any good dps :( but thanks for your reply! About skin of the lords - u mean change all my gems to corrupted versions?
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Yo guys. Actually, i have a little problem with my ES and DPS. On lvl 81 i have only 4.1 k ES by full geared by this guide, and so little dmg on ball lightning and not so much cast speed. I have speedcasting and 13% increased speed cast on my gloves, have Onslaught, but its really not fast like in guide. My spiders dmg is good, but its not great on ball lightning. What should i do with it? :( Virulences is 50 all the time. May be need to up lvl to take some points on poisoning?

Change "critical strike afflictiction" (the former poison support) to "chance to poison" and 2 passives "serpentinespellslinger". In maps you get 50 virulences fast, but singletarget you need the optimized set-up.

Take in different flasks and you get amulet and skin of the lords cheap. On page 50 of the thread are all tradelinks listed:

and what can u advice about optimization? :)
"
"
Chromino wrote:
"

and what can u advice about optimization? :)

The best set-ups are shown in "gear, skills, links", section gloves and in "checklist damage". Double the virulences and you quadruple your damage is the thumbed rule, you need 80-100% chance to poison (shown only in pob, not ingame) and cast speed.

Yes, skin of the lords is a big jump into damage and you get starter-armours cheap (see page 50). You get also corrupted gems very cheap in trade. Only the awakened supports are expensive (and they were buffed great in 3.16).

Hey all,

Currently level 92, pob below:

https://pastebin.com/HWKAKVYA

Build is great for mapping and delving, but I am having alot of trouble with simulacrum late waves and also end game bosses. The damage just feels too low.

Can anyone point me out some changes I can make? I am extremely tanky, but i am willing to sacrifice some of that for damage.

Thanks!
"
monik390 wrote:
Yep, that's it. You've made it great, that's what I was talking about =)

I checked pob fullblock - maan, seems very good, but bastion of hope is bugging me.

I probably would like to run this: https://pastebin.com/P9gCXxRX

Downed to 6.8k ES, 17.2m dps, but got 68/68 blocks and time of need. Curse immunity is a must-have for me.

Edit: PoB stuff so immersing. There are plenty of ways to play around it xD

About virulence - I don't like both storm burst and gem-swapping too, but I just have to do it bc benefits are too great xD

hehe, I edited the time of need too at the same idea & moment! It has much advantages. The spellblock is raised to 74% easy.

Yes, when you want to catch in the tree somewhere 2 urgent needed passives the pathing in pob is a lot fun too.
Often I love the theories more than the grindings, lol! :-)

I have to grind some currency for the white triad grips in scourge and try out.

Edited: hehe, got them :-)

Hope they will work fine. Edited: It's really hard to get more than 50 virulences continuous singletarget. I will try winterorb or stormburst again or even cyclone, hehe. Or I switch anomalous spellecho and faster casting both in for cast speed, but stormbrands offer so much damage while moving also and gmp is much more fun ingame. Or going with only 55 virulences (15M damage) frees up other passives or medium clusters (5-6 passives needed for gravepact, 16M:

https://pastebin.com/tXx7FPd0

..... or change gravepact in on amulet anoint, .....or when you find a unique medium megalamania miniondamage clusters that are nice variants again, hehehe :-) ..... Or take the nice 15M, 55 virulences and max the attackblocks on a medium cluster instead ..... sooo many ways to try out and optimize.

Thank you again for the very interesting discussions and pathing and gearing! An extreme strong new fulldamage-edition is born!

Arachnophilia! :-)
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 22, 2021, 9:41:52 AM
"
Rikuto wrote:
Hey all,

Currently level 92, pob below:

https://pastebin.com/HWKAKVYA

Build is great for mapping and delving, but I am having alot of trouble with simulacrum late waves and also end game bosses. The damage just feels too low.

Can anyone point me out some changes I can make? I am extremely tanky, but i am willing to sacrifice some of that for damage.

Thanks!

Hi Rikuto!

Switch some mana-notes to the medium clusters with "pure agony". Around lvl 93 or 94 you should have 4x pure agony on your clusters, they are most important for damage.

Take in "anomalous" ball-lightnings for some castspeeed and virulences and damage.

Take in awakened unbound ailments for the spiders.

When you want more damage follow the updated pob with the items- and tree-tabs "100% chaos conversion edition" to get up to 17M damage fulllevelled and geared in exchange for defences.
"
Chromino wrote:

Hope they will work fine. Edited: It's really hard to get more than 50 virulences continuous singletarget. I will try winterorb or stormburst again or even cyclone, hehe. Or I switch anomalous spellecho and faster casting both in for cast speed, but stormbrands offer so much damage while moving also and gmp is much more fun ingame. Or going with only 55 virulences (15M damage) frees up other passives or medium clusters (5-6 passives needed for gravepact, 16M:

Congrats =)

I was able to get 50-55 unstable virulence with BL + Chance to Poison + lvl1 Spell Echo + lvl15 Faster Casting, besides anomalous BL all gems were 0 quality. I assumed that with some alt-quality 20/20 gems it would be fine.

However, for a single target, nothing can beat storm bust + cwc + bl + Chance to poison. Simply bc a storm burst + chance to poison alone can get 50-55. Also, be sure to get awakened cwc lvl 5 later, it gives 0.3sec BL and stun interruption avoidance (stun immunity but still triggers cast when stunned).

On maps, it doesn't matter tho. Even BL-GMP-CtP-Faster Projectiles are fine xD
Hehehe!

It's the powertime of hot gods for me today in trade.

I never did such lucky deals before in only 10 minutes.

Yippiee! 1.5 exalts combined....

Last edited by Chromino on Nov 22, 2021, 1:17:48 PM
"
monik390 wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:

Congrats =)

I was able to get 50-55 unstable virulence with BL + Chance to Poison + lvl1 Spell Echo + lvl15 Faster Casting, besides anomalous BL all gems were 0 quality. I assumed that with some alt-quality 20/20 gems it would be fine.

However, for a single target, nothing can beat storm bust + cwc + bl + Chance to poison. Simply bc a storm burst + chance to poison alone can get 50-55. Also, be sure to get awakened cwc lvl 5 later, it gives 0.3sec BL and stun interruption avoidance (stun immunity but still triggers cast when stunned).

On maps, it doesn't matter tho. Even BL-GMP-CtP-Faster Projectiles are fine xD

Storm burst offers most virulences, but also only after half a second channeling and it stops fast when the one single ball-lightning don`t target the boss. it's less moving as when you follow your own ball-lightnings and get them up in 0.3 seconds with rare gloves. Mmmhm, I have to try more, cycloning too.

A hungry loop with 4 feeded supports would be a possible solution too or divergent hoa 21 or septic spells cluster for more poison chance or gravepact instead one agony cluster. The curse mastery only against cursed enemies is perhaps another support, but 4 passives with whispers of doom is an investment for only hexes in endgame.

Perhaps solely my conditioning to fast ball-lightnings is too long, old and strong, lol. Raising the spiders is easier with channeling the aoe and let the worms out.

A lot to do and explore - great!
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 22, 2021, 5:11:07 PM
With @monik390 help things are a bit better now. I can survive most maps, but high level (14-16) with scourge (after around 150) and I just go splat. Not sure what happens, but I don't think it's a single hit as it's normally when surrounded. Maybe going fullblock could make a difference, but playing with pob (which I'm not so good at) I couldn't figure out how to get enough block to give it a try.

Damage did take a bit of a hit though, feel a big sluggish in mapping.

I do swap out 3 gems (storm burst, multistrike and vile) for most bosses, which has been working out ok. First maven 10-way wasn't perfect, but only a single death so not too bad.

Still more to go, haven't tried any of the big end game content yet as I'm not confident I'll pull it off... but only got 4ex to spend and not seeing any obvious upgrades I can afford.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info