⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

nah, i got IR somewhere in 90s. Same with grace and aul.

had only
determination+tempShield when swapping out of GB. + stacked all possible block around ;)

still had 90%phys with endurance charges, just less ES gained on block than with Grace+IR.
Last edited by Kenavru on Nov 19, 2021, 5:44:29 AM
https://pastebin.com/jt9tUvFT can someone help me out? am i missing something crucial? i cant get my block up without cluster or watchers eye. T12 map i die in packs.

currently buffed ~7k ES ~42k armor = 90%, 71% evade. also my dmg feels low
alright so at this point, I don't think I can make any more changes to what I have without spending 30ex for armor and amulet.. with that being said, this is probably one of the chilliest builds I've played in a long time. Scourge feels safe most of the time until I hit about 90 corruption stacks, I did sirus 8 yesterday and face tanked his beams and meteor. Maven invitations feel a bit tippy but that's on me since I'm new to the fights. All in all worth all the investment and headache to make the build how it is now !
So for boss fights what is the best gem to swap out pierce for ?
"
DTBA wrote:
So for boss fights what is the best gem to swap out pierce for ?

hi DTBA,

the supports are ranked in "the dirty scorpion tail".
Vile toxins or Predator are best in singletargetsituations like Sirus or Shaper to see them kicked nice.

:-)
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 19, 2021, 9:08:54 AM
"
dpham99 wrote:
alright so at this point, I don't think I can make any more changes to what I have without spending 30ex for armor and amulet.. with that being said, this is probably one of the chilliest builds I've played in a long time. Scourge feels safe most of the time until I hit about 90 corruption stacks, I did sirus 8 yesterday and face tanked his beams and meteor. Maven invitations feel a bit tippy but that's on me since I'm new to the fights. All in all worth all the investment and headache to make the build how it is now !

Thank you a lot dpham99!

Yes, your gear is almost b.i.s.

But you could cheap upgrade ghost dance on armour, the flasks with ailments-immunities are very important in reachable 200 stacks of scourge (flasks section and tradelinks are improved), awakened minion damage support and a better amulet (increased gemlevel) are not expensive 1-3 exalts cheap to get.

Thank you and let them beat!
opinion question....which shield would be better to use?

currently using this one

picked this one up for 25c (saw the +2 aura gems and thought it was at least worth looking at)

EDIT: chromed the colors and slapped it on and it is a little bit of an increase overall, so i think i'll run with the krangled shield. level 22 grace, discipline, & determination

Last edited by Soulstrike628 on Nov 19, 2021, 10:51:04 AM
So I invested some money in the build and except for leveling up, cant figure what to upgrade.
BIS watchers is 140 ex so yea wont go for that :D.
Any tips are welcome.

Thanks for the build, it's just crazy how I can survive easily 150stacks of scourge, juiced glennach nemesis 3 and mapping is super smooth, just obliterating everything.

Right now I'm feeling like hitting a wall as the upgrades on gear are 14+ex, Skin of the Lords with Iron Reflexes and the correct socket colours are 40+ex... totally prohibite/impossible to get I think...

The cluster jewel for max attack block is also around 30ex (sigh...)

I'm wondering what could I upgrade right now, or change in the build, advice would be appreciated...

https://pastebin.com/18kpsYCH
Both upper comments, consider getting those for more damage:

A lot more damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info