⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
projectsix wrote:
How is this build for Simulacrum? I'm trying to find something to clear it, or at least wave 27-28. I realize it'll take some currency to get it to that point, but I'm wondering how it handles it at the higher end. Thanks!

This was my 1st simu 30/30 2 days ago:

https://youtu.be/dIUzsHghogw

Now, when I got used to it, I'm just farming full clears with 1 or 2 deaths each since I know what to expect. Didn't hit deathless yet, but it's not impossible.

About speed, I think it takes me 35-50 mins each including a 5-10 mins break at wave 23-27. I'm not doing simulacrum sessions focused. It's tiring.

I got 11m single target dps, and specifically for simulacrum have 100% stun avoidance (aw cwc lvl5) and all elemental ailment immunity with the purity of elements.

The only problem - Kosis past wave 25 if he got >55% chaos resists by wave mods. Anything else with no problems.

About my build cost, ugh... Right now it's more expensive than it was when I started it 2 weeks ago. Some items' costs skyrocketed (body armor), and some items were obtained for a lot cheaper than they are atm on market (gloves and helmet). Roughly estimated 40-60ex.

"
monik390 wrote:
"
projectsix wrote:
How is this build for Simulacrum? I'm trying to find something to clear it, or at least wave 27-28. I realize it'll take some currency to get it to that point, but I'm wondering how it handles it at the higher end. Thanks!

Now, when I got used to it, I'm just farming full clears with 1 or 2 deaths each since I know what to expect. Didn't hit deathless yet, but it's not impossible.

About speed, I think it takes me 35-50 mins each including a 5-10 mins break at wave 23-27. I'm not doing simulacrum sessions focused. It's tiring.

I got 11m single target dps, and specifically for simulacrum have 100% stun avoidance (aw cwc lvl5) and all elemental ailment immunity with the purity of elements.

The only problem - Kosis past wave 25 if he got >55% chaos resists by wave mods. Anything else with no problems.

About my build cost, ugh... Right now it's more expensive than it was when I started it 2 weeks ago. Some items' costs skyrocketed (body armor), and some items were obtained for a lot cheaper than they are atm on market (gloves and helmet). Roughly estimated 40-60ex.

Thank you very much for the info. 40-60ex for clearing it with 1 or 2 deaths seems pretty reasonable. I'll check out your character. Thanks again!
"
monik390 wrote:
"
projectsix wrote:

A very nice set-up monik390!

Great done!

I personally probably would place the ailments-immunities simply on the flasks, they are with charges gained when hit 100% up in high density content like simulacrum or scourges.
The prefered variant fullblock includes shock immunities already included in tempestshield with 100% dr of blockings, and you can use another big aura more efficient.
And you do not use the extreme valuable vaal skills? Vaal discipline is op with a lot uptime and extreme high recovery against degen and dot like against Kosis aoe-beam in simulacrum.

Probably in your gear with the stampede and triad grips that's perfect with Purityof elements because you need the resistances too.

Very nice set-up and interesting variation!
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 20, 2021, 6:28:48 AM
"
Chromino wrote:

A very nice set-up monik390!

Great done!

I personally probably would place the ailments-immunities simply on the flasks, they are with charges gained when hit 100% up in high density content like simulacrum or scourges.
The prefered variant fullblock includes shock immunities already included in tempestshield with 100% dr of blockings, and you can use another big aura more efficient.
And you do not use the extreme valuable vaal skills? Vaal discipline is op with a lot uptime and extreme high recovery against degen and dot like against Kosis aoe-beam in simulacrum.

Probably in your gear with the stampede and triad grips that's perfect with Purityof elements because you need the resistances too.

Thanks =) I found some things to improve, so there is a very high chance for me to push it to lvl100. This build is freaking good atm.

Let me please elaborate on ailments in specifically, simulacrum.

But 1st - I totally forgot about Vaal discipline and molten shell existence, lol. Will get them later at night. Thanks for your reminder =)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Simulacrum.

1st of all, you can not get full all elemental ailments immunity as guardian. (Please note, I highlighted "all")

2d, I will consider my setup, where 3 out of 4 utility flasks are irreplaceable. 5th flask slot is optional (where I put basalt/ruby/topaz/sapphire depending on wave modes), and it is possible to get up to 49% reduced duration for normal ailments like chill/ignite. Or just immunity to chill/ignite/shock.

Btw, there is no flask mod with "all elemental ailments" whatever.

From this point, I won't consider shock bc of the possibility of a tempest shield.

Anointed flesh ring is 30% all reduced duration, and total 50% ignite and chill/freeze. And that's for 6 passive points. I don't have any point to spare atm at lvl96.

The second way to get 25% all reduced duration is to get a Flexible Sentry cluster node. But it is absolutely out of the question because it's only on small clusters.

Next, jewels and harvest craft. I have 7 jewels I can place 15% reduced duration of normal ailments implicits on. Let's say, 45% ignite and 60% chill/freeze. Time and money investment here is a bit huge, ain't it? Well, whatever.

So, the Anointed Flesh ring is out of the question, small clusters are too.

Implicits are doable, flasks too. So, in the end, it is possible to get 100% shock immunity permanent, freeze immunity (optional, with flask), and 94% ignite reduced duration or remove burning on flask in the end.

Sounds good. But.

On my 1st simu ran I wasn't really afraid of normal ele ailments, bc I prepared immunity flasks for it.

But I had not expected 2 things - brittle and scorch. It is a lot more dangerous than ignites or freezes, bc they are literally damaging multipliers. Brittle makes every 7th hit critical (imagine getting crit wave mod with like 400% crit chance, 45% multi), scorch increases fire damage taken. They both always come with "Physical Damage as Extra Fire/cold Damage".

You can't remove them with flasks, you can't reduce their duration by implicit, and the only way to deal with them is either anointed flesh/cluster, which you can't scale anyway, or purity of elements.

Considering the fact, that incoming damage in later waves is insane, those 2 alt ailments are freaking dangerous.

If you checked my video above - you saw that although I was just facetanking omniphibia boringly, I died to just a few mobs even I had a brittle immunity. I could not overheal incoming damage w/o flasks (Iron Reflexes or max block probably survived this tho).
Again, just a few small hits killed me unexpectedly. I'm tellin' ya, it is not me being squishy, incoming damage is insane.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I think I explained why my choice fell on the purity of elements instead of tempest shield.

I tailored my build that way specifically for simulacrum farming, and I still didn't fail even once after I did my 1st =)

I really want to see other dudes with your build doing 30/30 as easy as me now, I hope more ppl push their builds to that high. It is totally possible.
"
VistaChris wrote:
How are you guys finding the enchant on eber's helmet. Seems like no lab runners are running it.

I ran some labs but that could take forever...

Btw I built a bit different than the rest.

Stacking ES I have 10K + and all content down, the feared, maven, etc. with GB customize for my playstyle.

Next is 30 simulacrum.

10 k es are top! Very relaxing, but with less ar, substain,and only 35% dr glancing blows. You balanced slots like the amulet or second large cluster into damage and use glancing blows-edition without chaos-mastery and without thread of hope (but with divine shield on armour), and get more es on rare boots and jewels.

Very fine variation too!
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 20, 2021, 10:11:15 AM
"
ezakhiel wrote:
by the way any way to mitigate stun/ block recovery ??
When I juice up maps and the density is high I can barelly use molten shell or any vaal skills. Eventually it clears up due to tempest shield... but its quite annoying and slow :(

Hi ezakhiel,

on page 50 is a spoiler "sources of stats". Rare gloves, boots, implicits offers revoveries or one passive in the cluster "arcane guarding" comes with 50% blockrecovery or a flask-suffix. But do not use too much stun-immunities or you loose the benefits of cast when stunned.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

Last edited by Chromino on Nov 20, 2021, 3:36:49 PM
Very often chills and freezes slows you more than stuns, there i advice to a flask-suffix against freezes.

With stuns I never had personally serious problems, only one time next to an unvulnerability shrine. Molten shell and tempest shield autotrigger enough spiders and virulences ordinary to deal only with extreme short microstuns.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 20, 2021, 3:36:56 PM
I just realized something. You can get to 31 level HoAg without amulet. Normally, you would get to 30 level max (with +1 chaos gem from the tree, 4 level empower, 21 level HoAg and +2 Skin of the Lords). I was looking for a way to push it to 31 and I found two ways, cheap and expensive. Expensive is to find Skin of the Lords with +1 gem scourge. Cheap is to get Skin of the Lords with 3R-2G-1B, instead of 2R-3G-1B. Then you can socket Awakened Added Fire Damage, which got a buff this league: now at 5 level it adds +1 level to supported physical skills, and HoAg is physical.

The thing is, you need to sacrifice one green gem. You can only use either vicious projectiles, pierce, or vile toxins. Thus I'm not sure if overall damage will be better or worse...

The +1 scourge is ofc much much better, but also super expensive.
Last edited by DevolayS on Nov 20, 2021, 3:10:05 PM
"
I just realized something. You can get to 31 level HoG without amulet. Normally, you would get to 30 level max (with +1 chaos gem from the tree, 4 level empower, 21 level HoAg and +2 Skin of the Lords). I was looking for a way to push it to 31 and I found two ways, cheap and expensive. Expensive is to find Skin of the Lords with +1 gem scourge. Cheap is to get Skin of the Lords with 3R-2G-1B, instead of 2R-3G-1B. Then you can socket Awakened Added Fire Damage, which got a buff this league: now at 5 level it adds +1 level to supported physical skills, and HoAg is physical.

The thing is, you need to sacrifice one green gem. You can only use either vicious projectiles, pierce, or vile toxins. Thus I'm not sure if overall damage will be better or worse...

The +1 scourge is ofc much much better, but also super expensive.

Yes, but awakened added fire looses too much damage when you don't buff it with flammability, elemental weakness or elemental equilirium.

Better and more damage is the combo helmet eber's unification, withers and awakened void maipulation, like shown in "checklist damage":

+4 Skin of the Lords 2× +2
+3 empower max. lvl 2-4
+1 HoA gem level 21 (b.i.s. is Divergent HoA lvl 21 for more chance to poison and virulences)
+1 awakened minion damage HoA
+1 awakened void manipulation
+1 chaos mastery

____

+11 = lvl 31
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 20, 2021, 3:28:56 PM
Ooooh, void manipulation also adds +1? Nice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info