⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Chromino wrote:

Hi monik390,

for cyclone that is an great set-up with voidgaze of eber's unification, awakened void manipulation, spirit offering and triad grips. It's only glancing blows and low es and low resis, but 11M with only 55 virulences are for cycloning perfect!

I have to check the other tipps, very great!!

=)

Wanna clarify one thing - I'm not running 100% cyclone anymore, since I switched to full chaos with triad grips.

Cyclone is bis for double influenced gloves with culling strike, but with triad grip it is only mapping qol, nothing more. Doing with cyclone endgame bosses like sirus, where you just can't do damage bc he teleports here and there, is torturing yourself.

On bosses starting from guardians and maven 10, I use storm burst instead of cyclone, bc it's just a superior virulence uptime skill, as I mentioned in the linked post with video proof.

I'm still considering using atziri's step instead of the stampede on bosses too, but free flask slot and anoint is more alluring than spell suppression.

Edit: I shared this build with full chaos conversion just to share a better alternative to hatred variants, since we don't need to sacrifice any auras for it.
Last edited by monik390 on Nov 17, 2021, 7:47:58 AM
Hey there,

Enjoying the build so far but I have a question about POB - Determination seems inactive but there are other pieces seemingly depending on it (like the Watcher's Eye) so can you clarify that point?
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
ive been taking my time working through this league (not super grinding like previous leagues), and finally got to Sirus....and he completely rocked me. Not mad, just sad from the lost exp from dying lol

You need to max your minor Pantheon with immunities to burning ground as CI (with divine vessels) and corrupted blood immunity jewel, then you can facetank all his beams....

Take a look at the spoiler "checklist defences".

yep, i have an immune to corrupted blood jewel, but im short 1 pantheon upgrade, have the others needed...need to do the upgrade from kitava

i've killed him in previous leagues, just had a harder go this time
Last edited by Soulstrike628 on Nov 17, 2021, 5:17:23 PM
Need some advice. I'm a bit lost on what i should be working towards next and wonder if i can get some advice.

Simulacrum 30/30 done.

Video: https://youtu.be/dIUzsHghogw

Yep, my work on the build paid off really well.

In this league, my build is a lot better than it was in 3.15. Did so many improvements, got a lot more damage and tankiness.

So far so good.

Started with dom blow, since it's a very natural and the easiest way to lvl guardian, made it up to red maps with no gear bought. Switched to CI at lvl 8x with the budget alternative stuff, and made it possible to complete one of the hardest things in the game in my way.

Feels amazing.

Good luck with your things, exiles. This build is amazing when done right.

Having a lot of fun with the build, but would anyone care to explain how spider refreshing works? Sometimes my spiders just randomly drop off even though I'm getting kills, If I'm not mistaken anything poisoned counts as a kill for the spiders to refresh, yet sometimes they go from 20 to 0.
"
Having a lot of fun with the build, but would anyone care to explain how spider refreshing works? Sometimes my spiders just randomly drop off even though I'm getting kills, If I'm not mistaken anything poisoned counts as a kill for the spiders to refresh, yet sometimes they go from 20 to 0.

They are not refreshing their duration on kill. So, 20 spiders won't sustain themselves. They have to be resummoned after the duration expires.

Check this: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/287#p24396858
Things are going ok, but struggling a bit with high tier (14+) red maps. I can complete them, but with multiple deaths. Scourge at that level is almost suicide.

I've got about 4ex to spend right now, welcome any advice on what to buy or changes to make.
"
Valsacar wrote:
Things are going ok, but struggling a bit with high tier (14+) red maps. I can complete them, but with multiple deaths. Scourge at that level is almost suicide.

I've got about 4ex to spend right now, welcome any advice on what to buy or changes to make.

strange ;p I use scourge to heal myself ;p never died there.
"
Kenavru wrote:
"
Valsacar wrote:

strange ;p I use scourge to heal myself ;p never died there.

Bc you do have iron reflexes, and he don't.

@Valsacar. Almost nothing really wrong with your gear, but

1. You have an extremely over-capped attack/spell block with glancing blows.

Get rid of rumi's and both sanctuary and safeguard rings. Get 3 points in arcane guarding. That's how u'd get enough block and plenty of passive points for better use.

Run Glancing Blows until you'll get max block w/o it.

Passive tree fixed: https://pastebin.com/7sheZA39

2. Fix resist by gear, really. Gloves, for example. Check my latter post about virulence uptime with channeling skills. 4-l is more than enough to get max virulence, no need in "socketed gems supported by xxx".

3. I also can see u don't run grace. You're missing a good chunk of defense here. Memory vault is decent for sure, but only with aul's, when you can get all defences up. Consider switching from it for now.
Last edited by monik390 on Nov 18, 2021, 3:02:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info