⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Chromino wrote:
"
dpham99 wrote:
alright so at this point, I don't think I can make any more changes to what I have without spending 30ex for armor and amulet.. with that being said, this is probably one of the chilliest builds I've played in a long time. Scourge feels safe most of the time until I hit about 90 corruption stacks, I did sirus 8 yesterday and face tanked his beams and meteor. Maven invitations feel a bit tippy but that's on me since I'm new to the fights. All in all worth all the investment and headache to make the build how it is now !

Thank you a lot dpham99!

Yes, your gear is almost b.i.s.

But you could cheap upgrade ghost dance on armour, the flasks with ailments-immunities are very important in reachable 200 stacks of scourge (flasks section and tradelinks are improved), awakened minion damage support and a better amulet (increased gemlevel) are not expensive 1-3 exalts cheap to get.

Thank you and let them beat!

Would would ghost dance be effective without grace though ? I'm sorta working around trying to add grace into my final aura line but so far no promising outlook unless I get auls amulet. If you have any other suggestions lmk! Also I do have a lvl 4 awaken minion damage cooking. Hopefully I'll get it maxed out today!
Last edited by dpham99 on Nov 19, 2021, 11:47:08 AM
"
dpham99 wrote:

Would would ghost dance be effective without grace though ?

W/o grace it's absolutely useless. It recovers 3% of your evasion when hit, and w/o grace you'll have like no evasion at all.

Check last pages started from 305. Lots of info explained.

Edit: also I found my old posts about starting the build with ghost dance on week 2 of the league. So you can check them too. PoBs and explanations are still there.

3g-2r-1b costed 2ex back then =)
Last edited by monik390 on Nov 19, 2021, 12:18:21 PM
"
Jimm wrote:
Thanks for the build, it's just crazy how I can survive easily 150stacks of scourge, juiced glennach nemesis 3 and mapping is super smooth, just obliterating everything.

Right now I'm feeling like hitting a wall as the upgrades on gear are 14+ex, Skin of the Lords with Iron Reflexes and the correct socket colours are 40+ex... totally prohibite/impossible to get I think...

The cluster jewel for max attack block is also around 30ex (sigh...)

I'm wondering what could I upgrade right now, or change in the build, advice would be appreciated...

https://pastebin.com/18kpsYCH

Cheap upgrades are flasks with better ailment immunities and flask quality and masochists/ flagellants gain charge on hit.

A rare amulet would be nice for mana and damage, but don't forget 159 needed dex.

A better belt to overcap resistances against ee-maps, curses and debuffs is fine and cheap, ghost dance is a good cheap possibility on body-armour, but only soleley it works with grace. For grace you need a rare helmet, or b.i.s. eber's unification.

Thank you very muc Jimm! Let them sting!
What should i get as upgrades? have like 15 ex left got some divergent gems for dps but im still lacking dps and block chance alot

Last edited by xauberstar on Nov 19, 2021, 2:12:07 PM
hi i like your guild i have take the dmg way i just wanted to ask should i change Withering Step or is it fine too lose 10% hp? and i lost hp if i use Desecrate is normal right?
Last edited by DarkVolteer on Nov 19, 2021, 7:15:16 PM
How are you guys finding the enchant on eber's helmet. Seems like no lab runners are running it.

I ran some labs but that could take forever...

Btw I built a bit different than the rest.

Stacking ES I have 10K + and all content down, the feared, maven, etc. with GB customize for my playstyle.

Next is 30 simulacrum.
IGN: VistaChris
I feel like I've reached a position in the build where I just have to grind out currency before I can level further.

I have to either not use Grace and have almost no evasion despite having a ghost dance SotL, not use Determination and lose 80% armor or not use Discipline and lose several thousand ES.

The solution to this seems to be to get an Auls or get a HoA reservation on my Eber's which is incredibly expensive. The build is working great other than the random oneshots I'm hoping being able to fit grace into will solve, but this is the first time since starting that I've felt really "stuck".

Once I'm able to fit in grace, I'll probably drop glancing blows and get my fire resist fixed, just wanted to mention this particular pain point so perhaps others doing this build can plan for it earlier, because it kind of hit me like a brick wall.
"
VistaChris wrote:
How are you guys finding the enchant on eber's helmet. Seems like no lab runners are running it.

Next is 30 simulacrum.

I just messaged a few lab runners for the price a few days ago, and made a deal with one of them for 8ex. Back then, there were no eber's with enchant on market tho. Atm, it's 20ex and it's overpriced af.

Atm, I'm just a simulacrum farmer. Got 32ex profit from 5 30/30 clear. Also, carried a few ppl for completion =)

Also, to all guys above with ebers. Don't run it w/o enchant. Just get a helm with the enchant and fit more auras.

Eber's Unification is the beast when paired with 4w triad grip getting full chaos conversion.

Also, as an alternative to Ebers, you can just craft 250-300 ES hunters hubris with -9% chaos res to nearby enemies pretty easily.

In my setup I got 1.3m less dps with it, downed from 11m (ebers) to 9.7m.
How is this build for Simulacrum? I'm trying to find something to clear it, or at least wave 27-28. I realize it'll take some currency to get it to that point, but I'm wondering how it handles it at the higher end. Thanks!
by the way any way to mitigate stun/ block recovery ??
When I juice up maps and the density is high I can barelly use molten shell or any vaal skills. Eventually it clears up due to tempest shield... but its quite annoying and slow :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info