Diablo 4 does not have a chance to compete....

"
Delamonica wrote:

you know that the minecraft creator is now billionaire right ?

OMFGWTFBBQ RLLY?
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Faceman165 wrote:
I am longing for d4, a more accessible and simple arpg.

Nobody, nobody really wants a videogame like poe where you have to put that much time in to keep up to date.
Maybe 1% of videogamers want this. 1%. Nerds that are living their live in a game and dont want to play anything else.

99% will prefer a game like d4. 99%.

Stop pulling %s out of your butt and git gud. :)
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Blizzard has always focused on developing stripped down more accessible games. I don't know why D4 would be any different. A lot of people love that about them.
Compared even to this version of Poe, D4 looks like LADA put next to Lexus.
"
EnderCN wrote:
Blizzard has always focused on developing stripped down more accessible games. I don't know why D4 would be any different. A lot of people love that about them.

They sure didn't until Activision bought them. They used to be by the hardcore for the hardcore. People here would struggle with the NPC in Brood War
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
EnderCN wrote:

They sure didn't until Activision bought them. They used to be by the hardcore for the hardcore. People here would struggle with the NPC in Brood War

To be exact, they didnt untill "Blizzard North" existed.
Still attack and defense and this skill-twig?

At least they added attributes + skill points last quarterly update.
Not enough in the current state, also lvl 40 as max level is funny.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Blizz will not repeat mistakes made with D3. D4 will be a huge success because it will be closer in spirit to classic D1/D2.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Blizz will not repeat mistakes made with D3. D4 will be a huge success because it will be closer in spirit to classic D1/D2.

Not close enough methinks. Oh well, still a lot of time and they do seem to be listening somewhat to people who know wtf they're talking about in terms of feedback.

The problem for their design teams is that they have a corporate top-down directive that supercedes what the devs think/know is fun. And that directive is 'when in doubt, dumb it down - this game needs to be in the hands of 40 gorillion players'.
The Real Blizzard left the chat in 2009.

It was called Blizzard North.

The trash shell we see now has nothing to do with Blizard.

It's run ONLY by Greed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info