[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
Gopstop22 wrote:
"
iisanoob wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
Oh okay its no problem for me to buy cast on crit awakened level 5 for several exalts so i can jusy buy that and i dont need cdr on boots/belt and il stay lower than 7.5aps another what about dex its so hard to get 212 dex just from items i would need to buy boots/belt with dex aswell? but there just arent any good belt/boots with dex in them on top of it cuz no one crafts those 2 items with dex

You can also allocate a 30 dex node point if you need.

Hmm yea i guess ok i think my last question how do you get onslought in your pob? i dont see it on any of your items

edit: nvm im dumb i see silver flask

edit: wait how does this build deal with freeze tho? you dont have picked brine king but lunaris

edit:oh god i think i have missunderstood something my guildies just told me it was useless to buy cospri with fires additonal projectile corrupt becuz it doesnt work with ice nova?? is that true or what also my guildies told me there is new breakpoints with increased cooldown and i already bought my gears :/ the cospri was changed from 0.15 to 0.25 in this league so did you updated your guide with that or its still with old numbers and now i have my build is messed up :/

Purity of elements gives immunity to all elemental ailments like freeze, ignite and chill. Do not worry about cospri cool-down. That’s just too complicated and impact is not big. You have to put frost bolt into cospri then you can benefit from additional projectiles. It’s not for ice nova since it’s not a projectile. If you have normal cospri just add greater multiple projectiles and link it with frost bolt.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
yulinz wrote:
How to fix the evasion problem, ghost dance is halfing my energy shield atm

Probably you have low level grace. Just level to 15+ and take ghost dance afterwards.
ty
oh okay i got right now 56% cooldown recovery speed and below 10 as thats good enough right? also what is the leech source of this build? is it really only just atziris flask? i can get 4% cold dmg leech from implicitc on gloves from the new currency cuz i dont see anywhere in skilltree picked lifeleech except watchers eye but is it enough with just 30 es gain on hit?
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Feb 12, 2022, 7:44:06 AM
Hi, I just transitioned and i have some problems like why am i not around 7k es please help ty!! https://pastebin.com/R1ppMg4c
Last edited by yulinz on Feb 12, 2022, 7:49:18 AM
There is seriously something wrong with my damage i thought id get atleast 10m dps cuz you got in your pob 18 milion dps but i just tried phoenix guardian kill and it literally takes me like 30 secods to kill it??? i literally invested 130 ex in this build i thought my dmg would skyrocket i got 56% cooldown recovery speed and and i got 8.26 aps and i got 93% critical sttike chance without bottled faith with is 100% and i got 100% hit chance but 94% hit chance vs evasive monsters but my dmg feels terrible can you please OP check my gear/tree and tell me why my dmg is so terrible? there has to something wrong i did in my build maybe you can point it out
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Feb 12, 2022, 9:47:42 AM
I'm currently playing a life dual wield occultist version of this, and I'm almost ready to swap to LL. I just bought my 6l Shav's, Presence of Chayula, and Prism Guardian. I'm looking to buy a few more things before actually swapping.

Up until this point I had been using Ice Nova in my main CoC. Anomalus Ice Spear is currently 6-7ex in Archnemesis SC. Would it be worth swapping to Ice Spear even without any forms of pierce? I assume we wouldn't want to use the pierce support, are there any other good sources of it? Or am I better off just sticking with Ice Nova for now?
IGN: Vortexbern
No offense to OP or anything but idk in pob it showed i had several milions dps combined and yet it took me 30 seconds to kill white map guardian and i couldnt even sustain leech and just would die if guardian hit me 2-3 times in row i decided to sell all my gear idk i guess coc simply got nerfed too hard i remember investing 150 ex several leagues ago in this build and i was just invincible and could face tank anything as long it didnt 1 shot me oh well gonna move to new build
To get the %increased damage from Cinderswallow Urn, we need to ignite. Am I missing something or the build doesn't ignite?
"
Crazyshadow33 wrote:
To get the %increased damage from Cinderswallow Urn, we need to ignite. Am I missing something or the build doesn't ignite?

I really need to delete that from the guide. It’s a left over from 5 leagues ago when cinder was giving decent crit chance. It’s not worth anymore.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Crazyshadow33 wrote:

I really need to delete that from the guide. It’s a left over from 5 leagues ago when cinder was giving decent crit chance. It’s not worth anymore.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info