[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
Gopstop22 wrote:
No offense to OP or anything but idk in pob it showed i had several milions dps combined and yet it took me 30 seconds to kill white map guardian and i couldnt even sustain leech and just would die if guardian hit me 2-3 times in row i decided to sell all my gear idk i guess coc simply got nerfed too hard i remember investing 150 ex several leagues ago in this build and i was just invincible and could face tank anything as long it didnt 1 shot me oh well gonna move to new build

I really suggest for you to play another build.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Is this build already updated for 3.17 ?
Hey there, I'd like to move to this build when I gather some currency. I have couple of questions:
would this build feel ok even if it's not updated yet? I mean there is several issues like triggered skills still have some cost, I see there is mana gain on hit passive taken, but would adding clarity + -mana cost watchers eye be reccomended, or mana gain on attack hit from tree is enough? Also I heard there is mod for gloves I believe which gains flat mana on hit with spells(I'm asking bc I never played CoC)
Also, all of you flasks in pob have increased effect/+ to maximum charges, while they gain no charges during flask effect, I'm curious if it's some old stuff or workaround or whatever, should I really go with that?
Thanks.
Last edited by CHArAQUZA on Feb 13, 2022, 3:47:58 PM
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
No offense to OP or anything but idk in pob it showed i had several milions dps combined and yet it took me 30 seconds to kill white map guardian and i couldnt even sustain leech and just would die if guardian hit me 2-3 times in row i decided to sell all my gear idk i guess coc simply got nerfed too hard i remember investing 150 ex several leagues ago in this build and i was just invincible and could face tank anything as long it didnt 1 shot me oh well gonna move to new build

I did i went back with RF invested 120 ex in it and it feels 100x times better in every way than this build its way more tanky it has sustain and even more dmg way more idk im just saying what literally happened i followed your step by step guide my pob showed i had around 9m dps combined and yet it literally felt like 1 milion dps at best i had for some reason i think maybe cospri new change hit too hard this builds and new break points are messed up i cant find any other explanation than that cuz for example in my rf build i have 2 milion fire trap dps and 1 milion rf and bosses just melt so yea i kinda think coc ice nova is dead
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Feb 13, 2022, 5:54:44 PM
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

I did i went back with RF invested 120 ex in it and it feels 100x times better in every way than this build its way more tanky it has sustain and even more dmg way more idk im just saying what literally happened i followed your step by step guide my pob showed i had around 9m dps combined and yet it literally felt like 1 milion dps at best i had for some reason i think maybe cospri new change hit too hard this builds and new break points are messed up i cant find any other explanation than that cuz for example in my rf build i have 2 milion fire trap dps and 1 milion rf and bosses just melt so yea i kinda think coc ice nova is dead

If you guys say that coc/cospri/ice nova is dead, you have no clue what youre saying. Probably you just messed some things up in gear. Ofcourse ll coc is not a tank, but investing into defences is pretty easy with this build if youd like to.
RF into the opposite is a complete different skill, which have also different defence mechanics on way lower dps.
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Feb 14, 2022, 1:11:56 AM
Hi, hoping Occultist guide will be released soon, I have huge difficulties to go red map (I'm dying a lot, especially against map bosses (one shot), and I don't know how to invest more in defense.
Hi! I'm wondering, how do you deal with bleeds on the high budget version? Did you forget putting affix on the flask, or am I missing something?

I've made it through entire atlas with this build on a pretty low budget and I must say that it's very enjoyable build :)
Last edited by MidasPL on Feb 14, 2022, 9:01:31 AM
"
Hi, hoping Occultist guide will be released soon, I have huge difficulties to go red map (I'm dying a lot, especially against map bosses (one shot), and I don't know how to invest more in defense.

Do you have a PoB?

Here's mine for reference:
https://pastebin.com/CsA1kexT

There's enough chill that bosses rarely have time to kill me. But 7.7k ES is pretty good for most hits.

I sometimes die from random on-death effects that show up on the floors. Those dang Archnemesis things are annoying if you're not paying attention while picking up loot.

Hi need some advice what i should change in my gear asap ?

I know that gloves is terrible looking for a better ones right now.
"
sn3kox wrote:
Hi need some advice what i should change in my gear asap ?

I know that gloves is terrible looking for a better ones right now.

Your gloves are very weak.

If you have HH so you need to juice your maps with rares to steal their buffs. And your mark of the shaper ring isn't doing anything because your other ring isn't Elder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info