[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
iisanoob wrote:
"
sn3kox wrote:
Hi need some advice what i should change in my gear asap ?

I know that gloves is terrible looking for a better ones right now.

Your gloves are very weak.

If you have HH so you need to juice your maps with rares to steal their buffs. And your mark of the shaper ring isn't doing anything because your other ring isn't Elder.

So what ring i should use then ?
"
iisanoob wrote:
"
Hi, hoping Occultist guide will be released soon, I have huge difficulties to go red map (I'm dying a lot, especially against map bosses (one shot), and I don't know how to invest more in defense.

Do you have a PoB?

Here's mine for reference:
https://pastebin.com/CsA1kexT

There's enough chill that bosses rarely have time to kill me. But 7.7k ES is pretty good for most hits.

I sometimes die from random on-death effects that show up on the floors. Those dang Archnemesis things are annoying if you're not paying attention while picking up loot.

How much money do you need to start building a coc build? I want to try to play with them, but there are only 7-8 ex in total. Perhaps there is somewhere a guide to coc occultist?
Hi, this is my first time playing CoC.

I'm currently running into mana issues when boss fighting, is there something i can improve on my build to help this ?

POB: https://pastebin.com/9rnpQjhp

Items im currently using:

Last edited by Gynse on Feb 14, 2022, 3:09:03 PM
"
sn3kox wrote:

So what ring i should use then ?

Stats / Res / - mana cost ring .. anything that helps your defenses
"
YukitoEiri wrote:

How much money do you need to start building a coc build? I want to try to play with them, but there are only 7-8 ex in total. Perhaps there is somewhere a guide to coc occultist?

You should be able to get started with 7-8 ex. Just get a 5 link Shavs -- I was able to do T16s fine with a 5 link.

Most are uniques, so things are generally cheaper, and the rings you can just get res + stats (if needed), and then craft - mana cost.
"
Gynse wrote:

I'm currently running into mana issues when boss fighting, is there something i can improve on my build to help this ?

You have no mana leech and no -mana cost on your ring, so of course you're gong to hit mana issues. Not sure if you're using replica conqs, but that also helps.
Just annoint Essence Sap, or use a mana potion.
Last edited by iisanoob on Feb 14, 2022, 3:39:40 PM
"
iisanoob wrote:
"
Gynse wrote:

You have no mana leech and no -mana cost on your ring, so of course you're gong to hit mana issues. Not sure if you're using replica conqs, but that also helps.

Yes i do, its on the opal..its just not crafted. I also use replica conq. On my skill tree i have allocated "Life and mana om hit"...

But even after all this i still have mana issues
Last edited by Gynse on Feb 14, 2022, 3:48:59 PM
"
Gynse wrote:
"
iisanoob wrote:
"
Gynse wrote:

Yes i do, its on the opal..its just not crafted. I also use replica conq. On my skill tree i have allocated "Life and mana om hit"...

But even after all this i still have mana issues

Oops. I missed the ring part.

Have you tried to use the Clever Thief notable for 1 point (I think that's where you're getting your "on hit" node?
Last edited by iisanoob on Feb 14, 2022, 3:50:42 PM
[/quote]

Oops. I missed the ring part.

Have you tried to use the Clever Thief notable for 1 point (I think that's where you're getting your "on hit" node?[/quote]

No i dont think i have. I'll give it a try, hope it Will Work out! Thanks for the help:)
"
iisanoob wrote:
"
YukitoEiri wrote:

You should be able to get started with 7-8 ex. Just get a 5 link Shavs -- I was able to do T16s fine with a 5 link.

Most are uniques, so things are generally cheaper, and the rings you can just get res + stats (if needed), and then craft - mana cost.

Well, then who should be made an assassin or an occultist? and can you show your development with 5 liters of shavroni? what else will you need to buy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info