[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
Yloss wrote:
In the 6. GEAR, ENCHANTS, FLASKS, JEWELS section under shields there's linked twice the Prism Guardian (i/o the possible corrupted one) ;)

hey, am I seeing the different shield than you? Second shield is actually corrupted with +2 Aura gems instead of +12 to Resistances.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Oct 15, 2020, 4:08:01 PM
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Yloss wrote:
In the 6. GEAR, ENCHANTS, FLASKS, JEWELS section under shields there's linked twice the Prism Guardian (i/o the possible corrupted one) ;)

hey, am I seeing the different shield than you? Second shield is actually corrupted with +2 Aura gems instead of +12 to Resistances.

Ahh yes my bad, it was a glitch with my browser
"
Yloss wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Yloss wrote:
Hey there! Very nice, complete and well written build!
I'd like to give it a shot but my budget at the moment is only about 20 ex ... will it suffice at least to get it started ?

hey, thanks for your nice comments/feedback. 20ex should be plenty to start with. I recommend checking out the "Budget" PoB I put there. That should cost around 15-20ex to start the build. All from there will be upgrades to increase your damage/defenses.

Cool, I'll give it a try, however i cannot find a Life based build to lvl/start with in the builds section.
I'm afraid that i could go too off if i go/guess on my own to be able to respec later ..

hey, I've updated the section Life to Low Life conversion with my recommended Level 85 Life Based build. I put some Uniques there since those are obtainable at this point in the league pretty easily. However, you can always have Rares instead of those recommended uniques. Let me know if you have any questions.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Yloss wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Yloss wrote:

Ahh yes my bad, it was a glitch with my browser

ah no problem, I have the same recommendation in my other guide, I was doubting myself if I made a small mistake :)
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:

hey, I've updated the section Life to Low Life conversion with my recommended Level 85 Life Based build. I put some Uniques there since those are obtainable at this point in the league pretty easily. However, you can always have Rares instead of those recommended uniques. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks much appreciated, this should prevent me from going too off ;P
I've given this a crack. Feels decent, delving is nice. I keep getting frozen and dying in red maps though... How can I get freeze immunity easily? What else can I upgrade? I got 10ex and maybe 15-20ex once I sell some aura stacking gear I've got sitting around. Profile is public. Ta :)
"
mojadu wrote:
I've given this a crack. Feels decent, delving is nice. I keep getting frozen and dying in red maps though... How can I get freeze immunity easily? What else can I upgrade? I got 10ex and maybe 15-20ex once I sell some aura stacking gear I've got sitting around. Profile is public. Ta :)

I just imported your char to PoB. All looks good to me, you just need to level your gems and gain some levels. For freezing, are you actively using your Freeze Flask?

Freeze immunity can be achieved via boots. You can get decent ES + 30+ Movement Speed boots with one prefix open. Then from bench, you can craft (or get a craft service) for "Cannot be Frozen" mod. Eventually, this with Tailwind suffix will be best boots to have.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
mojadu wrote:

I just imported your char to PoB. All looks good to me, you just need to level your gems and gain some levels. For freezing, are you actively using your Freeze Flask?

Freeze immunity can be achieved via boots. You can get decent ES + 30+ Movement Speed boots with one prefix open. Then from bench, you can craft (or get a craft service) for "Cannot be Frozen" mod. Eventually, this with Tailwind suffix will be best boots to have.

I only just crafted the freeze immunity tbh to avoid it again. Forgot about immunity on flasks until just after I did the post haha. I'll work on upgrading my boots and gems etc. Any other immediate gear upgrades you can see? Thanks heaps
"
mojadu wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
mojadu wrote:

I only just crafted the freeze immunity tbh to avoid it again. Forgot about immunity on flasks until just after I did the post haha. I'll work on upgrading my boots and gems etc. Any other immediate gear upgrades you can see? Thanks heaps

Still plenty of upgrades are waiting for you. You can check the Target Min-Max PoB for potential. You can do more than 4 times the damage. What i can recommend is to up your your hit/crit chance. You are missing a lot of Ice Nova's because your Cyclone is not 95+ at least Crit chance. I suggest to have Cinderswallow with Crit Chance crafted mod. Other than that, enchants, Circle of Fear rings, corrupted Prism Guardian would be nice to have.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hey! I really appreciate how well written and informative the guide is, it's extremely helpful!

My biggest issue (not with your guide but generally with myself when it comes to builds I am pursuing) is, I have put the build together for the most part and I'm doing quite well with it however I don't know where my next best upgrades are?

I realize there are a plethora of things I can upgrade but after putting the build together I am now on a piece by piece budget as I've blown all my funds getting what I have.

Looking at the guide and PoE Ninja it would seem that some of the things I should be looking at are:

Better Circle of Fear Rings
Watcher's Eye
Transcendent Flesh
Energy from Within
Cinderswallow
Bottled Faith (Chase item)
Negative Cold Res Hubris Circlet (would also require tranquility anoint)
Better Stat Gloves, Boots, Belt
Corrupted Prism Guardian
Corrupted Jewel for Corrupted Blood Immunity

Not to mention Awakened Gems. I'm sure I'm missing other things I could potentially upgrade as well.

I'm quite lost as to where to go from here and what to focus my currency on that would provide the greatest "bang for my buck".

Sorry this is so long-winded, I appreciate any guidance you can provide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info