[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
QosmozGaming wrote:

hey, very good questions. here are couple of my thoughts to answer.

1) extra pierce is super nice for map clears. This build is a fun mapping build, with ice spear with hitting the boss in close range to stack extra projectiles. For bossing, as far as i know number of projectiles matter the most vs. 2nd form (i bet we do not reach 2nd form with bossing at close range).

2) in my opinion build is at best to play with headhunter (or mageblood for uber mega damage). it's much easier this patch to hit 52% cdr (boots can have up to 10% cdr implicit on top explicit + awakened coc gem @ level 8 (+3 from mastery), we dont even need the extra jewels with cdr or +1 shavronne or awakened coc at level 6.

3) tailwind is good but it's action speed vs. attack speed. pob calculations do not reflect in game. check in game to be sure.

4) in my opinion not to worry too much for cospri cooldowns is way to go. it's not really worth to calculate for it, because main damage comes from coc gem which was not changed with cooldown changes to cospri.

Cheers man appreciate you took the time to answer. Road to 52% cdr it is then :)

However why do you take poe does not reflect ingame implication for tailwind? IT does seem to impact the attack speed in POB? Is it wrongly doing so?
Why does in your pob the unique flasks have 70% increased effect under toolip you cant use enkindling orbs on unique flasks so i dont get it? in your pob you level 5 awakened cast on crit but here in the forum you got level 3 awakened cast on crit wich level do i need it then?
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Feb 12, 2022, 2:10:45 AM
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
Why does in your pob the unique flasks have 70% increased effect under toolip you cant use enkindling orbs on unique flasks so i dont get it? in your pob you level 5 awakened cast on crit but here in the forum you got level 3 awakened cast on crit wich level do i need it then?

You can use enkindling orbs on Unique flasks.

Level 3 awakened CoC is all you need to hit the 14% threshold
"
iisanoob wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

So your pob isnt fully updated? it got level 5 awakened CoC in it and boots/belt with cooldown so its getting confusing how much cooldown recovery i need then? i saw this

3rd Breakpoint: You need 52%-57% CDR with lower than 10.1 APS with your Cyclone to maximize damage.

So do i still need focus on this? it shouldnt be problem for me to get 52% cooldown with level 5 cost on crit and cooldown recovery on boots/belt or do you recommend middle ground with
2nd Breakpoint: You need 14-51% CDR with lower than 7.57 APS with your Cyclone to maximize damage.

This some seems easier i can just buy cast on crit level 5 and im good to go can focus on belt/boots with something else than cooldown recovery speed?
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Feb 12, 2022, 3:17:23 AM
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
"
iisanoob wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

So your pob isnt fully updated? it got level 5 awakened CoC in it and boots/belt with cooldown so its getting confusing how much cooldown recovery i need then? i remember doing this build long time ago and it was recommended to get like 40-55 cooldown recovery and there was sheet with how much attack speed per second you needed aswell for each cooldown recovery gap also you still got in guide frozen trail for some reason but those jewels are removed from the game what is the alternate way to get extra projectiles? could be nice if you could answer my questions cuz im gearing up your build right now :)

I haven’t updated the guide for the new league yet. Unfortunate I really didn’t have enough time to update, even time to play. To answer your question about cool-down recovery: you need minimum 14% with attack speed on cyclone at maximum 7.5 aps. If you want to go higher attack speed then you need 52% cdr at minimum. Highest attack speed you can have is 10.10aps. If you have for example 26% it still counts as 14% breakpoint and you shouldn’t have higher than 7.5aps. Basically check the small spreadsheet I put for the breakpoints at the beginning of the guide. Awakened coc gem at level 3 gives enough cdr hence the minimum recommended. If you level it to 5 it’s also good but until 52% cdr it’s not needed. However due to new mastery you can have awakened coc gem at level 1 and choose critical gems have +3 gem levels and you are good to go. I hope these answers your questions.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Oh okay its no problem for me to buy cast on crit awakened level 5 for several exalts so i can jusy buy that and i dont need cdr on boots/belt and il stay lower than 7.5aps another what about dex its so hard to get 212 dex just from items i would need to buy boots/belt with dex aswell? but there just arent any good belt/boots with dex in them on top of it cuz no one crafts those 2 items with dex
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Feb 12, 2022, 3:24:38 AM
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
Oh okay its no problem for me to buy cast on crit awakened level 5 for several exalts so i can jusy buy that and i dont need cdr on boots/belt and il stay lower than 7.5aps another what about dex its so hard to get 212 dex just from items i would need to buy boots/belt with dex aswell? but there just arent any good belt/boots with dex in them on top of it cuz no one crafts those 2 items with dex

You can also allocate a 30 dex node point if you need.
"
iisanoob wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

You can also allocate a 30 dex node point if you need.

Hmm yea i guess ok i think my last question how do you get onslought in your pob? i dont see it on any of your items

edit: nvm im dumb i see silver flask

edit: wait how does this build deal with freeze tho? you dont have picked brine king but lunaris

edit:oh god i think i have missunderstood something my guildies just told me it was useless to buy cospri with fires additonal projectile corrupt becuz it doesnt work with ice nova?? is that true or what also my guildies told me there is new breakpoints with increased cooldown and i already bought my gears :/ the cospri was changed from 0.15 to 0.25 in this league so did you updated your guide with that or its still with old numbers and now i have my build is messed up :/
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Feb 12, 2022, 5:19:02 AM
How to fix the evasion problem, ghost dance is halfing my energy shield atm
nvm im dumb :)
Last edited by yulinz on Feb 12, 2022, 7:07:29 AM
"
yulinz wrote:
How to fix the evasion problem, ghost dance is halfing my energy shield atm

Probably you have low level grace. Just level to 15+ and take ghost dance afterwards.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info