[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

its something arround 15%-20% more dps and 60% free AoE with same gear investment, also you can keep your charges with vortex during phases up, which is really helpfull. The only benefit as an Assassin is, that you can gear it more easily in the beginning and can get elusive/ crit immune.

Thank!
I have problems witn mana sustane on single target. Any ideas how to fix it? Have Conqueror, Clarity, +2 mana each hit, still not enough.
Does anyone have a POB to the Occulist version? I'm tired of the EA Ballista and want to try something new..
"
Rexxsar wrote:
Does anyone have a POB to the Occulist version? I'm tired of the EA Ballista and want to try something new..

Hey I'm in the same boat and still kinda waiting on Qosmoz to post his.

I still have this to work with, couldn't tell you where it's from tho. Saved it at some point. https://pastebin.com/YSHadaaw

Has levelling trees as well as a gear setup, but it's old, so there might be a better way to do things / gear in the endgame that is out of date and has been replaced with better/easier to get stuff. Just as a heads-up. If you're only needing some guidance, it might be good enough. :)
Last edited by Ludvera on Feb 8, 2022, 7:18:29 PM
I might be blind, but I cant find how this build gets ailment immunity. Could someone help me please
"
Shampton1989 wrote:
I might be blind, but I cant find how this build gets ailment immunity. Could someone help me please

Purity of Elements is probably the easiest way.

If somebody wants a pob of an occultist version, you can look at my ssf occultist, you just need to build arround without MB.
Has been a while since I played Cyclone CoC Ice Nova. It was before the mana cost nerf.

So 2 questions:
1. Similar to what Muscat said:
How do you sustain Mana? Right now I am still at the life based part of the build. I have the Replicas CE and I also slotted a normal CE to reduce the aura costs. I have +2 Mana on hit but without Clarity I can't sustain and with Clarity I have to switch off either Precision or Skitterbots.

2. What's the real difference between Ice Spear and Ice Nova? I tried Ice Spear but it does not seem to be able to clear packs. So is it more fore bosses?
"
SmartTrigger wrote:
Has been a while since I played Cyclone CoC Ice Nova. It was before the mana cost nerf.

So 2 questions:
1. Similar to what Muscat said:
How do you sustain Mana? Right now I am still at the life based part of the build. I have the Replicas CE and I also slotted a normal CE to reduce the aura costs. I have +2 Mana on hit but without Clarity I can't sustain and with Clarity I have to switch off either Precision or Skitterbots.

2. What's the real difference between Ice Spear and Ice Nova? I tried Ice Spear but it does not seem to be able to clear packs. So is it more fore bosses?

I have Non-Channeling on ring also with a replica conq.. Only way for me to sustain mana and now I'm safe. But that makes Dash cost to 1Mana so Arcane surge is useless, so later on when I can I'm gonna go for enlighten instead in that socket so I can use Purity of elements for Immunity.
"
Muscat wrote:
I have problems witn mana sustane on single target. Any ideas how to fix it? Have Conqueror, Clarity, +2 mana each hit, still not enough.

Have you tried Essence Sap anoint?

Edit:
I checked out your character and you seem to focus on high DPS. Two circle of fears is _extremely_ greedy, especially since you're missing -7 mana rings.

+ Tranquility anoint is a greedy anoint compared to Essence Sap.
Last edited by iisanoob on Feb 9, 2022, 12:33:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info