[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Simple2012 wrote:
How does this guide do as a league starter?

I really wouldnt recommend as a league starter. you'll struggle a lot. I would say this build is good either start with self casting build (arc, etc.) or storm brand, or ideally sabo and then convert to this build when you have good currency collected.

Hi, When do you switch to coc build from self cast on league start? 2 cospri's is enough to start life version or you need more currency? thx for the guide.
Last edited by Muscat on Jan 30, 2022, 3:19:13 AM
"
Muscat wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Simple2012 wrote:
How does this guide do as a league starter?

I really wouldnt recommend as a league starter. you'll struggle a lot. I would say this build is good either start with self casting build (arc, etc.) or storm brand, or ideally sabo and then convert to this build when you have good currency collected.

Hi, When do you switch to coc build from self cast on league start? 2 cospri's is enough to start life version or you need more currency? thx for the guide.

actually, there is an explanation in the guide and leveling tree, Life based build or life based CoC and switch from life to Low Life versions. Overall level 80 to 85 is ideal if you have the currency to switch to CoC or Low Life CoC.

Regardless, to answer your questions, I would suggest to get Lycoside instead of double Cospri's to make it a bit more tankier and easier to get levels. You can also go double Cospri's if you like.

twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Ayeto wrote:

Will you do a Occultist guide in the future ? i can't find a life guide and that transition to LL

actually, almost everything was ready for the Occultist one. When i left the game mid of the league, I didnt have the motivation to publish it. I plan to publish it for 3.17

occultist guide in this thread u add or witchs threads?
hey man I just wanted to ask; how does the cospri's trigger nerf affect cold COC builds going forward? are there major changes to the breakpoint formulas? thanks in advance
"
hey man I just wanted to ask; how does the cospri's trigger nerf affect cold COC builds going forward? are there major changes to the breakpoint formulas? thanks in advance

Hey for that reason I put a breakpoint calculator. You can find it at the beginning of the guide. I wouldn’t really worry about it too much. Main coc gem will be same as before.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hi, i would like to know how to improve the dps of this PoB

I compared it with the High budget version ( and i know i'm no where near it )to see what is the best way to improve my dps.

So i think i have way too much less Trigger Rate, i'm at 6.55 where the High budget build is at almost 10 and maybe i need more Cold penetration too but other than that, i really don't see how i can improve to reach atleast 10M dps

POB link : https://pastebin.com/TAUC3F6A

I'm really struggling against bosses like guardian or Sirus, i take too much time to kill them, i really love this build and that's why i'm asking here how to improve my knowledge of it, did i find my answer by pointing out my lack of APS and Cold penetration or is there something more or less obvious that i'm missing ?

Also i'm feeling kind of squishy against big heavy damage spike, i don't have the ES regen to counter that, i think that a good watcher's eye would fix that but are you too getting oneshot sometimes ?
Hey Qosmoz,

when can we expect your Occultist variant for 3.17?
Always enjoyed following your build and would love to be able to switch my Cold Dot Occultist to it after I found gear/currency. c:

Hope you are enjoying the new League and are having fun!
"
Ludvera wrote:
Hey Qosmoz,

Always enjoyed following your build and would love to be able to switch my Cold Dot Occultist to it after I found gear/currency. c:

thank you, i am really enjoying so far. I will slowly update the guides today. Good thing that there are not a lot of updates for the builds. Today and tomorrow all should be updated, and i plan to release the occultist just after.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Ludvera wrote:
Hey Qosmoz,

thank you, i am really enjoying so far. I will slowly update the guides today. Good thing that there are not a lot of updates for the builds. Today and tomorrow all should be updated, and i plan to release the occultist just after.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
How much better occulist is VS shadow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info