[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

Should be mostly the same dps as before with some trigger nerfs on cospri which doesnt matter at all. The only thing I dont really understand is, why they removed frozen trail jewel.
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jan 28, 2022, 4:03:21 AM
well according to some math and youtube videos we should have 4%+- more damage so a small buff. But again I'm not sure the impact of jewel. On std it should be the same with a small increase in damage I think

Ah btw I missed if they changed the ascedency. Do we know if assassin got buffed/occultist nerfed?
Last edited by IHellBoundI on Jan 28, 2022, 5:25:07 AM
"
IHellBoundI wrote:
well according to some math and youtube videos we should have 4%+- more damage so a small buff. But again I'm not sure the impact of jewel. On std it should be the same with a small increase in damage I think

Ah btw I missed if they changed the ascedency. Do we know if assassin got buffed/occultist nerfed?

Sadly ascendancys are the same as before, so assassin is better earliy on to get crit capped, and Occultist performa better in late game
"
"
IHellBoundI wrote:

Sadly ascendancys are the same as before, so assassin is better earliy on to get crit capped, and Occultist performa better in late game

yes unfortunately, there is not much advantage of assassin over occultist anymore. We can't even cap our crit chance anymore, and more or less need the same jewels/cluster jewels to cap crit chance as occultist. Then occultist scales much better on top. However, as Kami said, for early mapping with lower investment levels, Assassin is slightly better.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
How does this guide do as a league starter?
"
Simple2012 wrote:
How does this guide do as a league starter?

I really wouldnt recommend as a league starter. you'll struggle a lot. I would say this build is good either start with self casting build (arc, etc.) or storm brand, or ideally sabo and then convert to this build when you have good currency collected.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
"
IHellBoundI wrote:

yes unfortunately, there is not much advantage of assassin over occultist anymore. We can't even cap our crit chance anymore, and more or less need the same jewels/cluster jewels to cap crit chance as occultist. Then occultist scales much better on top. However, as Kami said, for early mapping with lower investment levels, Assassin is slightly better.

Will you do a Occultist guide in the future ? i can't find a life guide and that transition to LL
"
Ayeto wrote:

Will you do a Occultist guide in the future ? i can't find a life guide and that transition to LL

actually, almost everything was ready for the Occultist one. When i left the game mid of the league, I didnt have the motivation to publish it. I plan to publish it for 3.17
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Jan 29, 2022, 5:43:46 AM
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Ayeto wrote:

actually, almost everything was ready for the Occultist one. When i left the game mid of the league, I didnt have the motivation to publish it. I plan to publish it for 3.17

Wow, that would be amazing. Tried Assassin last league and would love to try the occultist version this one. (But not easy at all without a guide for not experienced players, especially for the defense part)

And thank you very much for the calculator update.
Last edited by RedScorpion920 on Jan 29, 2022, 8:13:22 AM
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Ayeto wrote:

I love you dude

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info