3.10 ⚡ Marylene's Fallacy Assassin - Best non-Herald stacking ele Wander REWORK IN PROGRESS

How are you guys dealing with ignite with this setup? Breeze through most of the map but when I get to the map boss and he ignites it's pretty much over, map bosses in general seem to take forever
"
"
midnight2903 wrote:
Quick question, why Ambush and Assasinate vs Deadly Infusion?

Edit: Seems like I missed the question above. But anyway, wouldn't more consistent DPS be better than peaks at enemy low life?

You can do that but personally i think its little weaker option all in all.

Test it out, see if you like that way more.

ps
It might not be a bad idea. Ill do some testing too tomorrow.

Hearing from you soon :)

I'm also torn between using Ambush and Assassinate vs. Deadly Infusion.
"
meister1523 wrote:
"
"
midnight2903 wrote:
Quick question, why Ambush and Assasinate vs Deadly Infusion?

Edit: Seems like I missed the question above. But anyway, wouldn't more consistent DPS be better than peaks at enemy low life?

You can do that but personally i think its little weaker option all in all.

Test it out, see if you like that way more.

ps
It might not be a bad idea. Ill do some testing too tomorrow.

Hearing from you soon :)

I'm also torn between using Ambush and Assassinate vs. Deadly Infusion.

So i've tested it a bit and ultimately, i can't decide xD

By my calculations they are almost identical although in practice Ambush and Assassinate "feels" for a hair faster or im trippin.

Lets say the total dps is the same Deadly Infusion gives movement speed also which is great.

Ill prob update the build to Deadly Infusion with some other small tweaks.
"

Hi, I need to sell my equipment as a matter of urgency, because I'm planning on playing with a new building. Please, write pm in the game or forum if you are interested. The price of the entire Eq is about 80ex.

Here is pob: https://pastebin.com/QTyPd2xx
Last edited by krzychob87 on May 4, 2020, 8:10:02 AM
BUILD UPDATE
Hello, ive been playing this build, and the boss dps is insane with barrage, bu with normal mapping with pierce, when i hit the boss, it take 11years to kill him? how can i possibly fix this?
"
Hello, ive been playing this build, and the boss dps is insane with barrage, bu with normal mapping with pierce, when i hit the boss, it take 11years to kill him? how can i possibly fix this?

By 11 years you mean what exactly?

Which map, fog on, are you using Berserk, War Banner?

Btw your Wise Oak is not working...
Hi Torstein, I really enjoyed your build so far. My first time played Power Siphon with Assassin and it feels so smooth but I need to upgrade a alot to get further.

About the Wand, is the mod Increased Spell damage + T1 lightning a must have ?
Can I get T1 lightning with something like + extra chaos damage or lightning penetration ?
Because I find it a bit hard to find well rolled wand with both T1 spell + T1 lightning on the market.

My wand atm

Can I replace Wise Oak with something else ?

I often play in party and bosses took longer time to kill than usual so should I use this jewel to sustain flask charges?

"
levinh07 wrote:
Hi Torstein, I really enjoyed your build so far. My first time played Power Siphon with Assassin and it feels so smooth but I need to upgrade a alot to get further.

About the Wand, is the mod Increased Spell damage + T1 lightning a must have ?
Can I get T1 lightning with something like + extra chaos damage or lightning penetration ?
Because I find it a bit hard to find well rolled wand with both T1 spell + T1 lightning on the market.

My wand atm

Can I replace Wise Oak with something else ?

I often play in party and bosses took longer time to kill than usual so should I use this jewel to sustain flask charges?

I had the same Idea with the watcher's Eye in the beginning, but the Attack speed of this build isn't high enough to sustain Flask charges, the impact is very minimal. In fact, I hardly ever noticed it at all.

About wise oak: Yes, you can replace that with Bottled Faith. Expensive of course, but it's a lot of damage added.

Wand: Do not shoot for Tier 1 Spelldamage, that mod is ridiculusly rare.
Your wand is pretty decent, but you can keep rolling with Essences for something like Lightning Penetration.
"
Corioliss wrote:
]I had the same Idea with the watcher's Eye in the beginning, but the Attack speed of this build isn't high enough to sustain Flask charges, the impact is very minimal. In fact, I hardly ever noticed it at all.

About wise oak: Yes, you can replace that with Bottled Faith. Expensive of course, but it's a lot of damage added.

Wand: Do not shoot for Tier 1 Spelldamage, that mod is ridiculusly rare.
Your wand is pretty decent, but you can keep rolling with Essences for something like Lightning Penetration.

Thanks for your suggest. That would help me alot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info