3.10 ⚡ Marylene's Fallacy Assassin - Best non-Herald stacking ele Wander REWORK IN PROGRESS

Hi first of all I show your build promoted on G3Iron yt channel and I want to say I think it's so cool.
But I have 1 question, idk if somebody asked it already but why spellslinger with wave of conviction and curse? Wouldnt it be much better to place it in the wand with wave of conviction curse on hit + curse and just using the "trigger socketed spell when you use a skill" craft?
Thanks in advance^^
"
Darkblade97 wrote:
Hi first of all I show your build promoted on G3Iron yt channel and I want to say I think it's so cool.
But I have 1 question, idk if somebody asked it already but why spellslinger with wave of conviction and curse? Wouldnt it be much better to place it in the wand with wave of conviction curse on hit + curse and just using the "trigger socketed spell when you use a skill" craft?
Thanks in advance^^

You can do that but would have to sacrifice attack speed on wand most likely.
what do u think about league starer as this build with an aurabot?

I mean i would rush 2x piscator, what do u think? Will it deal enough dmg for 2 person at the start with some auras?
"
lua_dipaa wrote:

I mean i would rush 2x piscator, what do u think? Will it deal enough dmg for 2 person at the start with some auras?
No, you really shouldn't play this as a starter. The build needs decently high investment to get going at all.
As a second character, as soon as you have some spare currency, sure. But I guarantee you this will feel like crap until you invested ~20 ex into it.
It's an excellent build then, especially for mapping, but as the initial post states, it is NOT budget friendly.

Edit: it is up in the air if this build will work as it did after the patch at all I think.
With instant warcrys moving from a notable to a keystone, that's not anointable, this could maybe need a revision.
Stopping the attacking every 4 sec to spend one sec casting a warcry could actually get you killed...
Last edited by Corioliss on Jun 13, 2020, 1:46:15 AM
"
Corioliss wrote:
"
lua_dipaa wrote:

No, you really shouldn't play this as a starter. The build needs decently high investment to get going at all.
As a second character, as soon as you have some spare currency, sure. But I guarantee you this will feel like crap until you invested ~20 ex into it.
It's an excellent build then, especially for mapping, but as the initial post states, it is NOT budget friendly.

Edit: it is up in the air if this build will work as it did after the patch at all I think.
With instant warcrys moving from a notable to a keystone, that's not anointable, this could maybe need a revision.
Stopping the attacking every 4 sec to spend one sec casting a warcry could actually get you killed...

Corioliss is right. Rly, don't league start with it.

Build 99% will not use Warcries anymore and it will need rework.
@TorsteinTheFallen Do you think that you will update your build for the 3.11?

As I was envisaging to evolve into this once rich enought in the upcoming league^^

And thx for the high quality content shared with the community :)
"
Okkuro wrote:

As I was envisaging to evolve into this once rich enought in the upcoming league^^

Ty :)
Most likely in 2-3 weeks when i see what do to with the build.
"
"
Okkuro wrote:

Ty :)
Most likely in 2-3 weeks when i see what do to with the build.

Great, thanks, I'll keep an eye on it then.
Did anyone test the pure physical / impale version of this build ?
Hello.
Do you plan on updating the guide to 3.11?
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info