3.10 ⚡ Marylene's Fallacy Assassin - Best non-Herald stacking ele Wander REWORK IN PROGRESS

Thx for the build. It has helped me solve some problems on my own variant of Assassin Power Siphon Spellslinger : I'm going Avatar of Fire version, with dual Corona Solaris. I still lack survivability, though.

Cheers :)
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
Hi guy's anyone switching to other build and got their eq for sell?

Im selling all my gear if anyone wants. I got scammed today and i feel like quitting, wanna send all exalts to standard.
The price for everything + cluster jewels, normal jewels and Watchers Eye is around 350ex.
I got an offer for 310 ex.
Send me PM ingame, i'll be online to sell this only. Ty guys. The build is the most fun build i've ever played and i really loved it.
Thanks for the creator!
Last edited by Angesuke on May 12, 2020, 2:26:44 AM
This is my first proper league. I tried out your oni-goroshi cyclone and i am trying out this. I am still lvl 84 and i can do t16 maps very easily. Thank You!
"
raizai wrote:
This is my first proper league. I tried out your oni-goroshi cyclone and i am trying out this. I am still lvl 84 and i can do t16 maps very easily. Thank You!

Ty for feedback!

Glad to hear it's going good :)
"
Angesuke wrote:

Im selling all my gear if anyone wants. I got scammed today and i feel like quitting, wanna send all exalts to standard.
The price for everything + cluster jewels, normal jewels and Watchers Eye is around 350ex.
I got an offer for 310 ex.
Send me PM ingame, i'll be online to sell this only. Ty guys. The build is the most fun build i've ever played and i really loved it.
Thanks for the creator!

What happened? :(

Those shaper rings are nuts!
Ah, one entire Sirus a8 run and i managed to drop awakened melee phys, then someone scammed me. 5 ex and paid me 1 cuz he (it) canceled then did again and i didnt check. Felt like shit and started trying to sell everything right away.
Sittin the rest of this league out.

I crafted both rings, they are crazy good right? :D
Because of herald stacking, feel like people dont want to play / buy nothing else. ;s
Hello can i begin this build with 25 ex ?
"
khalasks wrote:
Hello can i begin this build with 25 ex ?

Yeah it should be enough to start but cound on prob 20ex more to get some good items.
Hey first of all thx for this guide, im kinda new to the game and im curious about how do we get focussed to use shield modifier "double damage while focussed" thx for answering

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info