3.10 ⚡ Marylene's Fallacy Assassin - Best non-Herald stacking ele Wander REWORK IN PROGRESS

"
levinh07 wrote:
"
Corioliss wrote:
]I had the same Idea with the watcher's Eye in the beginning, but the Attack speed of this build isn't high enough to sustain Flask charges, the impact is very minimal. In fact, I hardly ever noticed it at all.

About wise oak: Yes, you can replace that with Bottled Faith. Expensive of course, but it's a lot of damage added.

Wand: Do not shoot for Tier 1 Spelldamage, that mod is ridiculusly rare.
Your wand is pretty decent, but you can keep rolling with Essences for something like Lightning Penetration.

Thanks for your suggest. That would help me alot.

Yeah, what Cori said.
High spell damage is very rare but Essence mod with hybrid added lightning and light pen is very good, also separate ele pen mod can have up to 14% i think (Crusaders influence) which is equal to t3 spell damage.

You need to upgrade your gear in general and gems. Atm your dps is less than half of what i had in the showcase video.
You also skipped Dodge keystones for some reason...
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on May 5, 2020, 10:01:12 AM
"
"
levinh07 wrote:
"
Corioliss wrote:
]I had the same Idea with the watcher's Eye in the beginning, but the Attack speed of this build isn't high enough to sustain Flask charges, the impact is very minimal. In fact, I hardly ever noticed it at all.

About wise oak: Yes, you can replace that with Bottled Faith. Expensive of course, but it's a lot of damage added.

Wand: Do not shoot for Tier 1 Spelldamage, that mod is ridiculusly rare.
Your wand is pretty decent, but you can keep rolling with Essences for something like Lightning Penetration.

Thanks for your suggest. That would help me alot.

Yeah, what Cori said.
High spell damage is very rare but Essence mod with hybrid added lightning and light pen is very good, also separate ele pen mod can have up to 14% i think (Crusaders influence) which is equal to t3 spell damage.

You need to upgrade your gear in general and gems. Atm your dps is less than half of what i had in the showcase video.
You also skipped Dodge keystones for some reason...

I just got enough budget , first priority is the wand and awakenned gems I think. I skipped Dodge keystones to try some fun with Inspired Learning for mapping in party btw. That will be fix soon.
Thanks for sharing your knowledge, stay safe and keeping the good work.
Last edited by levinh07 on May 5, 2020, 10:53:52 AM
Anyone find a good solution for ignite, other than swapping flasks or changing pantheons for ignite bosses?
Quick and dumb question.
Why the spell damage on shield?

Your build is amazing.
"
Jawbreaker666 wrote:
Quick and dumb question.

Your build is amazing.
Wandslinger passive on the tree converts all Spelldamage into Attack Damage, that's why this build wants it.
"
shmigy429 wrote:
Anyone find a good solution for ignite, other than swapping flasks or changing pantheons for ignite bosses?

If you have corrupted blood immunity you can put Ignite remove on life flask.
Corrupted blood immunity doesnt protect you from normal bleeds does it?
Would still go with bleed removal, even with that jewel.
"
Corioliss wrote:
Corrupted blood immunity doesnt protect you from normal bleeds does it?
Would still go with bleed removal, even with that jewel.

No but it's somewhat solution. Personally i had no prob with ignites except on few occasions, bet very rare in general.
"
Corioliss wrote:
"
Jawbreaker666 wrote:
Quick and dumb question.

Your build is amazing.
Wandslinger passive on the tree converts all Spelldamage into Attack Damage, that's why this build wants it.

Thank you sir.
Insane build,
I really like wanders since first time i played Poe,
And this one seems very strong.
Finishing the exp and gonna melt some content.
Thx alot again :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info