3.10 ⚡ Marylene's Fallacy Assassin - Best non-Herald stacking ele Wander REWORK IN PROGRESS

"
Vennto wrote:
89 Exalts investment incoming :D And thanks again for your great guides! You were my first guide I followed through with the Pestilent Strike Pathfinder and so far the best of all :D

Ty :) <3

That will be plenty of funds for the build. Just have to note that you don't expect Pathfinders level of tankyness.
Hey Torstein, loving the build so far. Ran a tad dry on investment so kinda stuck on gear at the moment. If you could take a look at my character (only assassin on Delirium league) and let me know what I should look to upgrade first? Tailwind boots, awakened ele damage, etc. Survivability seems pretty good outside of deep delirium.

Also, I'm thinking for the meantime of gearing a bit more towards speed clearing for delirium fragments, would you change anything about the build to focus more on clearspeed than boss damage, or do both go hand in hand.

Thanks so much for the guide, it's been a great character thus far.

Cheers
Are tailwind boots a must have?
Hey guys do you think I should re craft this wand or its not really worth the investment :

"
Are tailwind boots a must have?

No, but you really want Tailwind boots.
"
Amairin wrote:
Hey Torstein, loving the build so far. Ran a tad dry on investment so kinda stuck on gear at the moment. If you could take a look at my character (only assassin on Delirium league) and let me know what I should look to upgrade first? Tailwind boots, awakened ele damage, etc. Survivability seems pretty good outside of deep delirium.

Also, I'm thinking for the meantime of gearing a bit more towards speed clearing for delirium fragments, would you change anything about the build to focus more on clearspeed than boss damage, or do both go hand in hand.

Thanks so much for the guide, it's been a great character thus far.

Cheers

Damage works for clearspeed so take Wise Oak instead of Dying Sun since you are already have +2 proj from ench.

Get Warding on Quartz flask.
"
_Betamax_ wrote:
Hey guys do you think I should re craft this wand or its not really worth the investment :

If you can't find better on the market for 3ex its worth.
"
"
_Betamax_ wrote:

Thx, for the answer Torstein, so i multi mod attack speed and crit chance then just to be sure?
"
_Betamax_ wrote:
"
"
_Betamax_ wrote:

Thx, for the answer Torstein, so i multi mod attack speed and crit chance then just to be sure?

Yes

Couldn't do the crit chance since lightning damage is a suffixe I opted for that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info