3.10 ⚡ Marylene's Fallacy Assassin - Best non-Herald stacking ele Wander REWORK IN PROGRESS

"
_Betamax_ wrote:

Couldn't do the crit chance since lightning damage is a suffixe I opted for that

that's fine because you have some crit from body armor

Wow
Deafening essence is OP

Last edited by osiykm on Apr 30, 2020, 4:13:25 AM
Hi Torstein, got a question about the ascendancy nodes.
I don't know why, but I looked around the pob and statistically deadly infusion is much stronger than Ambush and Assassinate.
Would like your opinion about it more, and why go for Ambush and Assassinate and not opt for deadly infusion with more power charges (especially with power siphon synergy)?
I'm thinking about it purely because I'm inconsistent with my crit strikes, seemed at too low rate. (Added my pob for inspection if you would like, even though I'm relatively low leveled https://pastebin.com/dGfurTux).
Maybe it's a problem that will be solved when I take more nodes, but would like to hear your opinion anyway, and if my problem is mainly levels and passives missing.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by SavtaShazam on Apr 30, 2020, 1:10:18 PM
"
SavtaShazam wrote:
I don't know why, but I looked around the pob and statistically deadly infusion is much stronger than Ambush and Assassinate.
Would like your opinion about it more, and why go for Ambush and Assassinate and not opt for deadly infusion with more power charges (especially with power siphon synergy)?
I'm thinking about it purely because I'm inconsistent with my crit strikes, seemed at too low rate. (Added my pob for inspection if you would like, even though I'm relatively low leveled https://pastebin.com/dGfurTux).
Maybe it's a problem that will be solved when I take more nodes, but would like to hear your opinion anyway, and if my problem is mainly levels and passives missing.

Thanks in advance!

Update on that, missed the full life/low life calc in the configuration options, pushing our effective crit chance to 99%. Anyway, I'm missing damage, or inconsistent hits, would appreciate your opinion whether its only gems/tree of am I misusing something.
Having some issues with survive, but I believe that falls down to levels and tree.

BTW, the tree you posted about your character, its correct? Saw some of your comments about intuitive leap that is not present in that tree...
Last edited by SavtaShazam on Apr 30, 2020, 3:22:03 PM
hi torstein, wanna ask u something

why do u took the way of lightning particularly instead of ice?
if you've chosen to go ice converted power siphon, you actually could put a HoI (solving the clear issue), then drop the inpulsa, pick other chest and drop ambush and assassinate to pick deadly infusion (showing a 17.5% dps on your PoB).

otherwise, what about going for CI + 75/75 block with glancing blows + tempest shield + Rumi's Concoction?
Last edited by jabeleta on Apr 30, 2020, 4:01:33 PM
Hmm, another Torstein build and here I thought I was almost done with the league... Time to break out the tabula again I guess
"
jabeleta wrote:
hi torstein, wanna ask u something

why do u took the way of lightning particularly instead of ice?
if you've chosen to go ice converted power siphon, you actually could put a HoI (solving the clear issue), then drop the inpulsa, pick other chest and drop ambush and assassinate to pick deadly infusion (showing a 17.5% dps on your PoB).

otherwise, what about going for CI + 75/75 block with glancing blows + tempest shield + Rumi's Concoction?

For cold you need conversion because of Hatred aura.

Lightning has higher dps because of shock, and Inpulsa is stronger that HoI.

Ambush and Assassinate is the only thing that makes Marlyne's Fallacy viable.

No mana for HoI also.

CI is complicates things a lot.

Glancing blows idea is not good on char like this. You would get smashed in Simulacrum.
"
SavtaShazam wrote:
"
SavtaShazam wrote:

Thanks in advance!

Update on that, missed the full life/low life calc in the configuration options, pushing our effective crit chance to 99%. Anyway, I'm missing damage, or inconsistent hits, would appreciate your opinion whether its only gems/tree of am I misusing something.
Having some issues with survive, but I believe that falls down to levels and tree.

BTW, the tree you posted about your character, its correct? Saw some of your comments about intuitive leap that is not present in that tree...

leveled gems
better belt with elemental damage with attacks
better rare jewels
levels
shield and wand with more spell damage later

You need to lower your Precision gem, looks like you are tight on mana.

You dont have curse protection btw.
Quick question, why Ambush and Assasinate vs Deadly Infusion?

Edit: Seems like I missed the question above. But anyway, wouldn't more consistent DPS be better than peaks at enemy low life?
Last edited by midnight2903 on May 3, 2020, 6:01:05 AM
"
midnight2903 wrote:
Quick question, why Ambush and Assasinate vs Deadly Infusion?

Edit: Seems like I missed the question above. But anyway, wouldn't more consistent DPS be better than peaks at enemy low life?

You can do that but personally i think its little weaker option all in all.

Test it out, see if you like that way more.

ps
It might not be a bad idea. Ill do some testing too tomorrow.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on May 3, 2020, 7:37:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info