3.10 ⚡ Marylene's Fallacy Assassin - Best non-Herald stacking ele Wander REWORK IN PROGRESS

About what does it cost to get this build started, aka breezing through T16 maps and killing guardian bosses?
"
Sagalewl28 wrote:
Hello Torstein and exiles.

Two days ago i just got bored of my archmage/storm brand build, so i've decided to explore new builds and this is how i ended on this guide. I've particularly tried to find an build that's using Power Siphon because i like it.

I've just gone through the comments and i was pleasantly surprise on how often you're interacting with the guys who asking for guidance.

So i've decided to give it a try. I've sold all my items from stormbrand build and made up some currency to spend on this build.

Up to this point the aoe damage on normal mobs are good even on T16 but when i'm facing bosses or even rare elite in packs the damage on them seems very poor. Also the resistance of this character it seems to me not so great, sometimes i'm ended dead after 1 shot.

I would like to ask you to have a look upon my character and items/build.

I've tried to copy your build as in guide and also looking on your profile but i could not understand how is so easy for you doing the end content and for my char is ended up dead most of the time.

I'm aware of some differences of the gear and also i don't have boots enchant of some minor tweaks.

Any tips could be very good.

My profile : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Sagalewl28/characters

Hi :)

I took at look at your char and life is too low is what first comes to my eyes. 4.2 K life is not much especially in red maps.
You are missing Fortify support on Shield Charge!
You don't have mana leech node allocated!!!

Don't try to copy my char atm. It has much higher damage and 8 lvl more. So remove Inspired Learning for now and focus on getting your life above 5K.

I think you skipped 2 quests, check by typing /passives in chat window.

Get boot ench, Awakened Elemental damage with attacks, Wrath 21, and better wand later...

Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Apr 27, 2020, 7:39:03 PM
"
Tragen wrote:
About what does it cost to get this build started, aka breezing through T16 maps and killing guardian bosses?

Well breezing thru t16 isn't exactly to get started. xD

For breezing thru t16 prepare at least 30ex.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Apr 27, 2020, 7:57:50 PM
"
gallantblues wrote:
Hey Torstein, build is looking great. I don't know if I'll have time to play it this league (your pathfinder guide made me fall in love with clawa), but thank you for suggesting more builds look at Natural Affinity. I put it on my wild strike raider, which is the last character I would have guessed would benefit from it, and I love it. The damage mitigation mechanic really helps with my uptime and I overall feel more survivable.

One question- after playing your build how do you feel about Natural Affinity with evasion/dodge vs armour? would you consider armour if it was an option?

This particular build can't be made with armour.

Natual Affinity suits to any build that has to be stationary to deal damage, doesn't matter the defenses.
"
@TorsteinTheFallen
thx for build, great work!

a8 Sirus/a8 UberElder oneshot, endgame content all complete.
the build is very fun, fast, but a little crystal. requires the presence of reaction and hands to jump out of the pile of mobs.
perhaps the next League I will start on this build, we will see

tyty <3 :)

Yeah, you summarized it very good. Glad you had fun with it. :)
Hello mr Torstein.

I want to start by thanking you for your amazing builds, ive had a big amount of fun with many of them.
I specially carry in my hearth your posion guide, i check it every league, Pestilent Strike is currently my favorite build ever played.

Having said that this league i got some luck and i could start to navigate bigger in the world of crafting, i found this build some 35 hours ago,and i loved it, seemed like a good build to try and craft somethings for it, would you gift me now with your time and check my character just for some guidance on what to do next, i know im missing levels and a watchers eye but any tip would be appreciated.

Parasiteé is the name of the char. thank you in advance, and please keep doing amazing builds.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Darkabud1/characters

89 Exalts investment incoming :D And thanks again for your great guides! You were my first guide I followed through with the Pestilent Strike Pathfinder and so far the best of all :D
Last edited by Vennto on Apr 28, 2020, 8:28:37 AM
-
Last edited by Vennto on Apr 28, 2020, 8:29:10 AM
I'm done with this character, have been a really really strong character and I had the most fun, selling away all my gears, gears in character profile if you guysw decide to switch over to this :) pm me in game!
Last edited by drigorin on Apr 28, 2020, 9:11:31 AM
"
Darkabud1 wrote:
Hello mr Torstein.

I want to start by thanking you for your amazing builds, ive had a big amount of fun with many of them.
I specially carry in my hearth your posion guide, i check it every league, Pestilent Strike is currently my favorite build ever played.

Having said that this league i got some luck and i could start to navigate bigger in the world of crafting, i found this build some 35 hours ago,and i loved it, seemed like a good build to try and craft somethings for it, would you gift me now with your time and check my character just for some guidance on what to do next, i know im missing levels and a watchers eye but any tip would be appreciated.

Parasiteé is the name of the char. thank you in advance, and please keep doing amazing builds.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Darkabud1/characters

Hi and ty for these kind words! :) <3

In general all gear could be better. :/
-Craft on gloves "while leeching" doesn't work on full life if you don't have overleech.
-Why didn't you crafted movement + Onslaught chance on boots?
-Wise Oak
-levels and so on

Take your time and upgrade piece by piece :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info