3.10 ⚡ Marylene's Fallacy Assassin - Best non-Herald stacking ele Wander REWORK IN PROGRESS

I see, i was using the wrong timeless jewel xD
This one should go for the wind dancer, right ?
Hello do you take pain attunement or it is just by mistake in the pob?
"
karfo1993 wrote:
Hello do you take pain attunement or it is just by mistake in the pob?

Yeah, you take Pain Attunement. Brutal Restraint (Deshret) transforms it into Wind Dancer.

"bad luck" with the awakener's orb. I mean, inc dex is nice for other builds but not this one.
Last edited by MiguelFg on Apr 25, 2020, 9:53:15 PM
Oh man wasn't expecting to have one more blast with a character this league! This is a fun one!

So i managed to roll out this chest;

I'm not the best crafter but can i do the "up to 3 crafted mods" on this one and do a increased life/mana + max life ? Or isn't there enough space
"
Voodzzz wrote:
Oh man wasn't expecting to have one more blast with a character this league! This is a fun one!

So i managed to roll out this chest;

I'm not the best crafter but can i do the "up to 3 crafted mods" on this one and do a increased life/mana + max life ? Or isn't there enough space

tyty <3

No space, but it's fine rly.
"
MiguelFg wrote:

"bad luck" with the awakener's orb. I mean, inc dex is nice for other builds but not this one.

That might be a poggers for other builds.

So it's time to get a better wand , should i craft further on this or keep spamming? Not sure if the lightning exposure is good/better than penetrate stuff?
"
Voodzzz wrote:

So it's time to get a better wand , should i craft further on this or keep spamming? Not sure if the lightning exposure is good/better than penetrate stuff?

Try to Annul exposure since you have it from Wave of Conviction.

If you manage to remove Exposure (suffix) then you are good. Multi mod and craft:
attack speed
spell + gain non chaos as chaos hybrid
"
Try to Annul exposure since you have it from Wave of Conviction.

If you manage to remove Exposure (suffix) then you are good. Multi mod and craft:
attack speed
spell + gain non chaos as chaos hybrid

Yesss! For once the annul did his job :D

Now to fix rings with accuracy
Last edited by Voodzzz on Apr 26, 2020, 11:03:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info