3.10 ⚡ Marylene's Fallacy Assassin - Best non-Herald stacking ele Wander REWORK IN PROGRESS

Hi Torstein,

Thank you again for this build ( did you Oni-Goroshi one in the beginning of the league)

I'm lvl 89 atm my clear speed is really good but i feel that my single target and my survivability lack luster can you help me find out what's wrong pls ?

Thanks in advance

"

"
_Betamax_ wrote:
Hi Torstein,

Thank you again for this build ( did you Oni-Goroshi one in the beginning of the league)

I'm lvl 89 atm my clear speed is really good but i feel that my single target and my survivability lack luster can you help me find out what's wrong pls ?

Thanks in advance

Spoiler

Hi :)
Gear looks ok in general.

Wand could be better.

You are missing:
-2 rare jewels
-increased ele damage on belt
-boot enchant

Damage will be there.

Most likely you are dying because you don't have curse protection. You will have to remove Cinderswallow.

Be sure you are using active skills properly. Don't hesitate to pop Vaal Grace, Berserk, War Banner...
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Apr 25, 2020, 11:06:19 AM
"
jabeleta wrote:
Hey man, i don't see the point going down to the duelist area, just to pick furry bolts, art of the gladiator, golem's blood, the jewel socket and bravery. It's almost 20 points wasted that could be better used. Personally i would go down until point blank, picking command of the elements for more def and ele penetration, primaveral force for penetration, survavivalist maybe, forces of nature for more penetration and maybe revenge of the hunted. Didn't do the PoB yet, but it seems way more balanced in offense/defense imo.

Honestly i'm not sure if it can be better all considering. I banged my head a lot over passive tree with different variants.

Post me reply if you make better tree, will gladly update it! :)
Hi Torstein,
Play your pestilent strike build as league starter and loving it really much. How would this build compare to that build in clear speed and bossing?
Can I replicate your gears except for the explody chest with 15ex?
"
"
_Betamax_ wrote:
Hi Torstein,

Thanks in advance

Spoiler

Gear looks ok in general.

Wand could be better.

You are missing:
-2 rare jewels
-increased ele damage on belt
-boot enchant

Damage will be there.

Most likely you are dying because you don't have curse protection. You will have to remove Cinderswallow.

Be sure you are using active skills properly. Don't hesitate to pop Vaal Grace, Berserk, War Banner...

Thanks a lot for your reply couldn't find a wand like yours and i was tired of whispering 40 guys to get the essences juts bought an other one, which one is better do you think ? :
Last edited by _Betamax_ on Apr 25, 2020, 11:35:26 AM
"
_Betamax_ wrote:

Thanks a lot for your reply couldn't find a wand like yours and i was tired of whispering 40 guys to get the essences juts bought an other one, which one is better do you think ? :

They are about the same.

Get the boot enchant, that's a big boost for single target and it's basically free.
"
snorfermino wrote:
Hi Torstein,
Play your pestilent strike build as league starter and loving it really much. How would this build compare to that build in clear speed and bossing?
Can I replicate your gears except for the explody chest with 15ex?

Explody is not mandatory, Inpulsa works just fine.

It has better clear speed but it's not tanky as Pathfinder simply because it's doesn't have (vaal) Molten Shell like PF.
Some tips ? Had an CoC Ice nova but i was dying too much while mapping...

Last edited by ViikinG_ on Apr 25, 2020, 1:12:33 PM
"
"
jabeleta wrote:
Hey man, i don't see the point going down to the duelist area, just to pick furry bolts, art of the gladiator, golem's blood, the jewel socket and bravery. It's almost 20 points wasted that could be better used. Personally i would go down until point blank, picking command of the elements for more def and ele penetration, primaveral force for penetration, survavivalist maybe, forces of nature for more penetration and maybe revenge of the hunted. Didn't do the PoB yet, but it seems way more balanced in offense/defense imo.

Honestly i'm not sure if it can be better all considering. I banged my head a lot over passive tree with different variants.

Post me reply if you make better tree, will gladly update it! :)

I did the PoB, your is better coz +500 life in comparison to mine with only lost 0.2M average dmg and since you alrdy max dodge, the additional evasion i got doesn't matter.. good shit tho lol
Last edited by jabeleta on Apr 25, 2020, 1:47:07 PM
"
ViikinG_ wrote:
Some tips ? Had an CoC Ice nova but i was dying too much while mapping...

get Acrobatics, Phase Acrobatics and Brutal Restraint (Deshret)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info