3.10 ⚡ Marylene's Fallacy Assassin - Best non-Herald stacking ele Wander REWORK IN PROGRESS

where i miss the accuracy?
"
monte994 wrote:
where i miss the accuracy?

Oh sry, i see now you went with Eldritch Battery version so you leveled your Precision...
what is the problem on my build? i think i have good item like the linked on the guide. i'm not using eldrich
Last edited by monte994 on Apr 24, 2020, 12:59:13 PM
"
monte994 wrote:
what is the problem on my build? i think i have good item like the linked on the guide. i'm not using eldrich

Major problem with your build is that you have wrong Brutal Restraint jewel which makes you blind a basically cuts your dps more than half.

Get Brutal Restraint with Denoted service of (500-8000) dekhara in the akhara of Deshret

Other than that level your Precision gem to lvl 10 and get the boot enchant.

Everything else looks fine.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Apr 24, 2020, 3:17:27 PM
struggling to farm t14 burials, mind you take a look at my build? I know im missing some points but im getting there.
Hey Torstein, loved your Death's angel build and when i saw you post another build i knew i had to try it. When i compare our PoBs without changing anything i can see that you have a much higher crit chance than i do. i'm pulling my hair out trying to figure it out. do you know why that might be?
I know i'm missing a of couple nodes as im only lvl 91 but i feel like i dont crit as much as you do in the videos. I may be playing it wrong. its my first :)

Thanks for your time and effort that go into these builds!
Last edited by SirPalabob on Apr 25, 2020, 3:49:51 AM
I see that you unspecced EB can you elaborate on your reasoning? I was hoping for the ES to provide an additional buffer, but since we are using blood rage, it's impossible to regen it to full so I see no downside to EB now? Or is it because mana leech cap is higher?

Also, how do you keep spamming enduring cry, when you stand still to dps? I find that sometimes (even while holding down PS) my character keeps stutter-stepping forward. Are using a second keybind for the warcry?
Last edited by kaktus99 on Apr 25, 2020, 4:31:54 AM
"
SirPalabob wrote:
Hey Torstein, loved your Death's angel build and when i saw you post another build i knew i had to try it. When i compare our PoBs without changing anything i can see that you have a much higher crit chance than i do. i'm pulling my hair out trying to figure it out. do you know why that might be?
I know i'm missing a of couple nodes as im only lvl 91 but i feel like i dont crit as much as you do in the videos. I may be playing it wrong. its my first :)

Thanks for your time and effort that go into these builds!

tyty :)

Your crit chance is totally fine and even little better than on my char in the video, don't know what you saw...
"
kaktus99 wrote:
I see that you unspecced EB can you elaborate on your reasoning? I was hoping for the ES to provide an additional buffer, but since we are using blood rage, it's impossible to regen it to full so I see no downside to EB now? Or is it because mana leech cap is higher?

Also, how do you keep spamming enduring cry, when you stand still to dps? I find that sometimes (even while holding down PS) my character keeps stutter-stepping forward. Are using a second keybind for the warcry?

Eldritch Battery is a cool thing, but to work properly on this build requires let say min of 450-500es which I had (570) because of my shield that is not so common on the other hand.
It was initially cheaper meaning I could squeeze the build with only one Elighten lvl4 and one ring with accuracy.
I moved now to Explody crit chest which doesn't have es and i'm using Inspiration which gave me free space to craft added Lightning damage on one ring and get little more damage than with EB variant.

I can still work on my setup i think but the thing is i have shield with high spell damage and added es, also some es on Abyss jewel. That's why i can't recommend default build with that combo, gear is too specific.

I just hold my movement button (left mouse with Enduring Cry) and press/hold attack after.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Apr 25, 2020, 6:42:50 AM
Hey man, i don't see the point going down to the duelist area, just to pick furry bolts, art of the gladiator, golem's blood, the jewel socket and bravery. It's almost 20 points wasted that could be better used. Personally i would go down until point blank, picking command of the elements for more def and ele penetration, primaveral force for penetration, survavivalist maybe, forces of nature for more penetration and maybe revenge of the hunted. Didn't do the PoB yet, but it seems way more balanced in offense/defense imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info