3.10 ⚡ Marylene's Fallacy Assassin - Best non-Herald stacking ele Wander REWORK IN PROGRESS

can you please post your skll tree too ? :D Thank you

Hello guys, just a feedback from a casual point of view to others who plan to start this, I'm currently level 89 now.

What I've did,
Sirus A8 Deathless
Elder Deathless
100% Delirium T16 Maps Deathless (Although sometimes I do die to my own laziness/lag)
20/20 Simu Wave Deathless

Yes, this ia pop and go build for endgame content (All flasks up, berserk, warbanner, rage active, vaal grace) But holy jesus it melts bosses so fast, you dont even need to worry. But before this happen, stick to farming maps, dont waste your time on bosses, build starts to shine later on when your jewels are up and your crit chance/multi goes crazy. Read carefully on what Torstein suggested, it's not your standard afk build even though it can facetank and melt bosses, you have to activate your fingers to press buttons and the result will be satisfiying.

Clearspeed is insane, duh.
Just a tip for the cluster jewels, DO GET Disorienting Display on your large cluster, it creates a blinding area that follows you for a duration, and doesn't actually just blind nearby enemies, It's massively good defensively and just add another layers to our already stacked defense.

For those wandering, Impale Phys or This? Infact I recreated this character after levelling a IMPALE Power Sip character to 90
Honestly, I am a big Torstein fan, I followed his glacial hammer builds and such, but if you have the currency to go big, Impale Power Siphon is crazy nuts with tankiness, go for it. However I love elemental and the clearspeed playstyle of Assassin, hence rerolled this instead. I spent literally half the amount of currency on my Phys Power Siphon on this, regretted not starting this first.

What an awesome build, once again, I'm still level 89, and that's still fresh and young without jewels and crit nodes yet I'm slinging them poos on the monsters. thank you Torstein!

/edit completed another 2 full simu runs and now I'm 90 now.
Last edited by drigorin on Apr 24, 2020, 4:52:59 AM
"
Just a tip for the cluster jewels, DO GET Disorienting Display on your large cluster, it creates a blinding area that follows you for a duration, and doesn't actually just blind nearby enemies, It's massively good defensively and just add another layers to our already stacked defense.

Does Disorienting display's blind work with Power Siphon since it's not an elemental skill?
"
Emylia wrote:
"

Does Disorienting display's blind work with Power Siphon since it's not an elemental skill?

No, it doesnt I wish it did though.
I proc it with flame dash.
"
Merucan wrote:
can you please post your skll tree too ? :D Thank you

here :)
www.poeurl.com/cRgT
hi,i just finish the build,but i think there's somethings wrong,i deal very low damage and bosses kill me very easy. i post here my char link,waiting for an answer,ty. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/monte994/characters
"
MiguelFg wrote:
Is accuracy rating relevant when you hit 100% chance to hit? I need to know before I buy the second ring xd

If you have 100% chance to hit then no.
But don't be mistaken if you just entered maps, your accuracy will drop in higher tiers if you don't have amount of it as in the guide.
"
drigorin wrote:
Spoiler

Hello guys, just a feedback from a casual point of view to others who plan to start this, I'm currently level 89 now.

What I've did,
Sirus A8 Deathless
Elder Deathless
100% Delirium T16 Maps Deathless (Although sometimes I do die to my own laziness/lag)
20/20 Simu Wave Deathless

Yes, this ia pop and go build for endgame content (All flasks up, berserk, warbanner, rage active, vaal grace) But holy jesus it melts bosses so fast, you dont even need to worry. But before this happen, stick to farming maps, dont waste your time on bosses, build starts to shine later on when your jewels are up and your crit chance/multi goes crazy. Read carefully on what Torstein suggested, it's not your standard afk build even though it can facetank and melt bosses, you have to activate your fingers to press buttons and the result will be satisfiying.

For those wandering, Impale Phys or This? Infact I recreated this character after levelling a IMPALE Power Sip character to 90
Honestly, I am a big Torstein fan, I followed his glacial hammer builds and such, but if you have the currency to go big, Impale Power Siphon is crazy nuts with tankiness, go for it. However I love elemental and the clearspeed playstyle of Assassin, hence rerolled this instead. I spent literally half the amount of currency on my Phys Power Siphon on this, regretted not starting this first.

What an awesome build, once again, I'm still level 89, and that's still fresh and young without jewels and crit nodes yet I'm slinging them poos on the monsters. thank you Torstein!

/edit completed another 2 full simu runs and now I'm 90 now.

Tyvm for the feedback! :)

If may I ask why you crafted added cold as prefix? You could have crafted non-chaos as chaos if i'm not mistaken.

"
JayCy wrote:
Spoiler

Getting there. Feels good in mid tier maps so far and I'm only level 74. Wand is garbage so that's the main thing. The rings are funny. I was searching and searching and then altered my search slightly. Ended up buying one of the rings for 7c and one for 40c. Before that everything was absurd amounts that had been for sale for weeks so be careful with that. Boots were 11 ex and belt was 5 ex. Think I got lucky with the gloves as I only paid 1 ex for them. Shield will probably be the last thing I upgrade. It's OK, not bad though. Stole it from my Stormbrand build.

If anyone has a solid crafted wand let me know. If I haven't got lucky crafting one by that point I'll most likely be willing to buy it.

Thanks again. Torstein. This is the second build I've played of yours (as I mentioned before your PS Pathfinder is my main this league and last) and it hasn't disappointed at all so far. Excited to get leveled and see what this bad boy can do.

Tyty <3

Yeah tuning your search parameters can mean 50c-5ex difference...

You will craft your wand no rush. Just try to get good prefixes and you can work it on bench from there.

"
Emylia wrote:
Spoiler

Thanks for the build, second time this league trying Power Siphon. Started to do T16s now. This build definitely tankier compared to the last one. Map boss dps seems fine without barrage.

Tyvm Emylia, i'm glad you are doing good :)
"
monte994 wrote:
hi,i just finish the build,but i think there's somethings wrong,i deal very low damage and bosses kill me very easy. i post here my char link,waiting for an answer,ty. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/monte994/characters

You are missing accuracy, boot enchant and Diamond flask. That Cinderswallow does almost nothing since you don't ignite.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info