[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - Very tanky, fast and fun wander

"
Ceveth wrote:
Slammed the all res :D

Perverted shield! Congratz!!!
How Dying Sun interacts with elemental hit. Does it fire extra projectiles like lmp would, or like barrage would?
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
Last edited by Chaosu on Apr 2, 2020, 12:18:17 PM
Thanks OP for making this a very successful league! I was able to run all the challenges, all high end bosses including sirus AL8. It was hard to learn to dodge everything and being squishy, but easily a great experience. The DPS is insane and although the first iteration had some flaws it's definitely a very potent build. Would consider league starting with this build again!

PoB for anyone interested. Going to sell all now since I'm officially done with the league.
https://pastebin.com/6GKnm2P7

12.5 Mil if I put on my Tailwind boots and level my awakening gems to lvl 5. Insane actually. Very good inspiration and great to discover the build together.
Last edited by dommerick on Apr 2, 2020, 9:25:33 AM
Sorry guys, I know I've migrated from this build (some regrets on it), but it really is solid especially as an early start and now with how cheap the gear its a great alternative.

Defensively it can suffer a bit, things like maim/blind can really help since we don't have innate slows or chill (skitterbots react fairly slow) to manage heavy waves like on wave 18-20 on simulacrum. Damage is never an issue, also tested out a frostferno+Kaoms heart version and that also is completely viable for those who want a different spin.

Glad to see y'all are still at it, best of luck!
"
dommerick wrote:
Thanks OP for making this a very successful league! I was able to run all the challenges, all high end bosses including sirus AL8. It was hard to learn to dodge everything and being squishy, but easily a great experience. The DPS is insane and although the first iteration had some flaws it's definitely a very potent build. Would consider league starting with this build again!

PoB for anyone interested. Going to sell all now since I'm officially done with the league.
https://pastebin.com/6GKnm2P7

12.5 Mil if I put on my Tailwind boots and level my awakening gems to lvl 5. Insane actually. Very good inspiration and great to discover the build together.

I actually saw some of your stuff listed in my searches. I'm glad you enjoyed the build, and it may be my league starter next season aswell (maybe). I'm excited to check out your pob!

Edit: Just peeped your pob, definitely interesting! 12m single target using point blank AND cluster jewels. Exactly what I wanted to try. Another 1m+ dps for adding in your precision watchers eye. It also read as more damage and es if you had swapped your starting point to the ele damage and energy shield path for the same amount of points. I'll have to add my wand over to your pob to see how much of a difference the cluster jewels make or if its just your insane wand.

"
Cøpe wrote:
Sorry guys, I know I've migrated from this build (some regrets on it), but it really is solid especially as an early start and now with how cheap the gear its a great alternative.

Defensively it can suffer a bit, things like maim/blind can really help since we don't have innate slows or chill (skitterbots react fairly slow) to manage heavy waves like on wave 18-20 on simulacrum. Damage is never an issue, also tested out a frostferno+Kaoms heart version and that also is completely viable for those who want a different spin.

Glad to see y'all are still at it, best of luck!

Ice shot didn't treat you well? XD! I've also seen some of your stuff for sale, especially your 15% wand that I'm quite tempted to buy.

As for blind on hit, I grabbed a jewel with it when I tried to swap off soul tether... I just didn't like it.Getting blasted by so many different things that it felt almost pointless. However, it is an option and thanks for pointing it out. If we had freeze/chill aswell I think the build would be beyond busted.
Last edited by Anus_Smasher on Apr 2, 2020, 3:39:55 PM
Personally I've been using Flesh & Stone along with a small Thread of Hope to pick up the 6% less damage taken & Phase Acro without losing the eHP from Acro.

This (in my opinion) has quite nice synergy with our need to be on top of enemies to deal maximum damage.

Though I have been going back & forth about just getting that entire blind cluster & using a 2point small cluster jewel instead -- Adrenaline is really nice & allows us to get the last 5 strength we don't get from the tree or Xoph's.

Last edited by Ceveth on Apr 2, 2020, 6:40:26 PM
can anyone explain why you guys choose barrage for the 6L elemental hit? and why its a better gem instead of energy leech. thanks sorry im trying to understand the build im level 80atm
"
donrigor wrote:
can anyone explain why you guys choose barrage for the 6L elemental hit? and why its a better gem instead of energy leech. thanks sorry im trying to understand the build im level 80atm

It's better only if you have Dying Sun because then it becomes pretty high damage multiplier. Without Dying Sun use something else.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
Ceveth wrote:
Personally I've been using Flesh & Stone along with a small Thread of Hope to pick up the 6% less damage taken & Phase Acro without losing the eHP from Acro.

This (in my opinion) has quite nice synergy with our need to be on top of enemies to deal maximum damage.

Though I have been going back & forth about just getting that entire blind cluster & using a 2point small cluster jewel instead -- Adrenaline is really nice & allows us to get the last 5 strength we don't get from the tree or Xoph's.

Oh that is actually pretty good idea. I used simialr setup with Silent Steps + Phase Acro on my CI trickster before, but I guess with tether its pretty useful too.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
Ceveth wrote:

Oh that is actually pretty good idea. I used simialr setup with Silent Steps + Phase Acro on my CI trickster before, but I guess with tether its pretty useful too.

It's def interesting, but I don't have enough mana to throw on flesh n stone...I'd probably have to drop something from wave for it. Ceveth has curse on hit on his gloves so he dropped flammability. Note whispers anoint for the double curse. Because of that, it might be better to just run a high % blind on hit abyss jewel. Edit: Or cluster jewel with Disorienting Display
I'd say its interesting and worth a try but I think I'll take my dodge chance from acro n the 3 littles nodes personally.

I do like your small cluster. Getting strength there would be big for me and I'd have to switch my boots again. I don't know how I feel about adrenaline vs fettle tho. I'm assuming the only advantage is the attack speed while leeching.

Also inspiration vs damage on full life...?
Last edited by Anus_Smasher on Apr 2, 2020, 10:25:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info