[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - Very tanky, fast and fun wander

Looking to improve my build defensively without giving up much DPS, if I can help it. Anyone have any suggestions?

https://pastebin.com/evMKcJe6
Slammed the all res :D

Last edited by Ceveth on Apr 1, 2020, 2:55:48 PM
Just wanted to update a bit about crafting wands - someone from the thread hit me up with his craft so i threw it in pob

guy
Imbued Wand
Crafted: true
Prefix: {range:0.789}SpellDamageOnWeapon7
Prefix: {range:0.831}LocalAddedFireDamage7
Prefix: {range:0.5}DelveWeaponLocalAttackReduceEnemyElementalResistance1h1
Suffix: {range:0.12}LocalIncreasedAttackSpeed5
Suffix: None
Quality: 20
Sockets: B-B-B
LevelReq: 59
Implicits: 1
{range:1}(33-37)% increased Spell Damage
96% increased Spell Damage
Adds 40 to 72 Fire Damage
17% increased Attack Speed
Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate 11% Elemental Resistances

96 t2 spell dmg
17% t1 attack speed
Multimod
Flat fire 39-72
Ele pen

It is ~17% better than a perfect pisc in my build, giving almost 1m more total dps. The cost is the base t2 and t1 he said took about 1k alts, then multimodding cost ~3ex.

I just wanted to give an example of what we can make for relatively cheap - I would love to see what else you guys find! I still don't know about certain lines vs crit chance etc.
I would imagine the value of flat fire is abysmal.
You want multi, highest % spell damage possible & attack speed. Penetration is just extra.

Like my wand for example was 10c including the craft and I imagine it'd probably be competitive with the one you're currently using.

Rarity: Rare
Brood Goad
Imbued Wand
--------
Wand
Quality: +14% (augmented)
--------
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
37% increased Spell Damage (implicit)
--------
88% increased Spell Damage
27% increased Physical Damage
19% increased Attack Speed
52% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
+18% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+65 to Accuracy Rating
Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate 8% Elemental Resistances (crafted)
Last edited by Ceveth on Apr 1, 2020, 3:53:00 PM
"
Ceveth wrote:
I would imagine the value of flat fire is abysmal.
You want multi, highest % spell damage possible & attack speed. Penetration is just extra.

In my pob - the weapon with flat fire gave 17% more total dps than perfect pisc

I redid the wand but used crit multi vs flat fire:
27% increased global critical strike multiplier

Compared to perfect pisc its 12% more total dps

Compared to the wand with flat fire its actually 4% less dps (A loss of 250k or so for me)

Important to note the value used for crit multi was crafted values, not t1

Edit: Just saw you post your wand, does the critical strike chance for spells work for us due to wandslinger?
Last edited by Anus_Smasher on Apr 1, 2020, 3:59:19 PM
It doesn't, no.

The wand you posted is infinity better than the one I have, but I would wager (without looking at PoB) that it's mostly due to the spell damage & attack speed rolls. Though you did point out it's about 3% less when you swap the flat fire to multi, so maybe I was overvaluing multi. :)
Last edited by Ceveth on Apr 1, 2020, 4:07:15 PM
Attack speed is king for dps calculation, that's for sure. It's also helpful to kite bosses, when you can hit 2/3/4 times instead of 1/2/3. This is my 1c wand + craft, not great but still better than Piscator's. Should give everyone with Piscator's an idea where to start.
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
T1 flat fire damage actually gives an enormous dps boost. I'm not sure if there are better prefixes, but it's definitely not BAD. This what I'm using

"
Anus_Smasher wrote:
Just wanted to update a bit about crafting wands - someone from the thread hit me up with his craft so i threw it in pob

guy
Imbued Wand
Crafted: true
Prefix: {range:0.789}SpellDamageOnWeapon7
Prefix: {range:0.831}LocalAddedFireDamage7
Prefix: {range:0.5}DelveWeaponLocalAttackReduceEnemyElementalResistance1h1
Suffix: {range:0.12}LocalIncreasedAttackSpeed5
Quality: 20
LevelReq: 59
Implicits: 1
Adds 40 to 72 Fire Damage

96 t2 spell dmg
17% t1 attack speed
Multimod
Flat fire 39-72
Ele pen

It is ~17% better than a perfect pisc in my build, giving almost 1m more total dps. The cost is the base t2 and t1 he said took about 1k alts, then multimodding cost ~3ex.

I just wanted to give an example of what we can make for relatively cheap - I would love to see what else you guys find! I still don't know about certain lines vs crit chance etc.

Thanks again for all your advice and input! I'm mostly all set up now. Still could not complete Simulacrum though. :(
Killed Kosis at wave 17 but wave 18 Omniphobia was just too much. Had a friend come in and finish.

https://pastebin.com/vW9bDdXK

My dps still seems low. (Compared to the 7-9mil numbers earlier in the thread) Is there something I am missing?

EDIT: Oh and in regards to the wand. I spent a lot of extra alts because the base is Warlord's. I was hoping for something like flammability on hit, however I ended up without any Warlord rolls. So something similar should take fewer alts on a non Conqueror's base
Last edited by Mayerling on Apr 2, 2020, 2:27:56 AM
Try this with 6 heralds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info