[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - Very tanky, fast and fun wander

My vote's for Inspiration, it's a slight damage loss but having full damage when you need to re-leech or during a big boss fight where you take clip damage and aren't full i.e. Sirius the QoL is a lot better.

Also Adrenaline gives you the Maximum total Recovery for leech, a very powerful mod. I'd say Fettle or whatever the %life/%ES cluster jewel mod is called are both good alternative options too!
Hello anyone can answer my question?

in the pob it uses curse on hit support so i tried to swap my spellslinger and the monster are not being curse. should i use wave of conviction before attacking them?>
"
ketchie wrote:

in the pob it uses curse on hit support so i tried to swap my spellslinger and the monster are not being curse. should i use wave of conviction before attacking them?>

You need to remove curse on hit from the setup when adding slinger (and then you need to enable slinger for both curse and wave).
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
ketchie wrote:

You need to remove curse on hit from the setup when adding slinger (and then you need to enable slinger for both curse and wave).

so spellslinger is better sir? or CoH?
So far I'm just using Awakened Fire Pen instead of DoFL and it's going pretty well.
So Pob says I"m only doing 1.7m dps. Is my gear really *that* bad?
Change your enchant on the gloves. Pierce is really awful for your clearing setup. Make it the +1 aoe gems.

Your gear leaves a lot of optimization room. For example your ring is very defensive. There's lot of DPS to gain in that area. Take this example:

Flasks can be better by using Cinderswallow. Wand is improvable. Enchant on helm is a obvious one.

The worst part is your tree. Currently you are using quite an old tree. There's better tree's out there in for example the one Cope was running or mine. Getting acrobatics / PB seems like a really good option. That way you can replace the useless careful planning jewel. Getting 60 dex from a jewel socket is in my opinion pretty bad. A single ring socket can give up to 55.

That leaves you with the choice if you want to maintain MoM. I always liked it since we invest quite a lot in mana already, but depends on if you want to manually cast your wave of conviction. Else you can opt for spellslinger which makes it a one button wonder build.

Last edited by dommerick on Apr 3, 2020, 8:59:32 AM
Warlord's Slam coming later today!

Woop! Now for Divines :)

And done, enough. Really too annoying to keep divining, even though I wanted the 63% spell damage :<
Last edited by Ceveth on Apr 3, 2020, 7:55:22 PM
"
dommerick wrote:
Change your enchant on the gloves. Pierce is really awful for your clearing setup. Make it the +1 aoe gems.

Your gear leaves a lot of optimization room. For example your ring is very defensive. There's lot of DPS to gain in that area. Take this example:

Flasks can be better by using Cinderswallow. Wand is improvable. Enchant on helm is a obvious one.

The worst part is your tree. Currently you are using quite an old tree. There's better tree's out there in for example the one Cope was running or mine. Getting acrobatics / PB seems like a really good option. That way you can replace the useless careful planning jewel. Getting 60 dex from a jewel socket is in my opinion pretty bad. A single ring socket can give up to 55.

That leaves you with the choice if you want to maintain MoM. I always liked it since we invest quite a lot in mana already, but depends on if you want to manually cast your wave of conviction. Else you can opt for spellslinger which makes it a one button wonder build.

Definitely noticed a huuuuge difference already. Thanks.
Added new gameplay vid:

Simulacrum (Deathless) Lvl 91

After I assemble some extra pieces for the build, Simulacrum is now super chill and I am rarely scared of actually dying (even though sometimes getting swarmed is annoying). Also props to @Ceveth for his Thread of Hope + Flesh & Stone setup, it feels nice.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info