[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - Very tanky, fast and fun wander

```
20% increased Lightning Damage
30% increased Critical Strike Chance
Your Critical Strikes Knock Back Shocked Enemies
```

This one is pretty fun as well (thanks to Skitters shocking everything). And knockback is really good defense, mainly in Delirium.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
How tanky does the Acro/Phase Acro/VP version of the build feel? The damage already feels good with my gear in the MoM version but all the "high-end" people I see in this thread are on the acro version. Just don't want to feel overly squishy like some of the other builds I have done so far feel!
any way not to get randomly one shotted ?
I even fitted in enfeeble curse but doesnt seem to help that much
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
"
I'm testing a medium cluster jewel with both Astonishing Affliction and Overshock, and it adds 60% shock effectiveness to skitterbots aura, from 21% to 81%. This is a really big DPS increase, worth a consideration.

But it's YOUR shock effectiveness, not YOUR MINIONS
Even if it works, 60% shock effectiveness ~ 9% more dmg, i don't think it worth compare with other notable

The only part of Overshock that we care about is "30% increased Effect of Shock".

With this jewel cluster, we get a total of 61% extra shock effectiveness. Skitterbots level 22 (+2 from essence worm) gives 21% shock effectiveness. So 82% total. The base shock effect from skitterbots is 15%. 15 + 15*.82 = 27.3 shock effect.

To calculate the impact of this, in PoB bump up your shock effect configuration from 18 to 27. It's a big increase. On my build, this cluster jewel + a regular jewel with crit multi and attack speed is giving me close to a million dps. In terms of raw PoB dps that's the most efficient 4 passive points I was able to find.

I'm pretty sure I'm calculating this right. Shock and shock effect is a confusing mechanic.
Last edited by otterrr on Mar 31, 2020, 12:10:11 PM
"
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
"
I'm testing a medium cluster jewel with both Astonishing Affliction and Overshock, and it adds 60% shock effectiveness to skitterbots aura, from 21% to 81%. This is a really big DPS increase, worth a consideration.

But it's YOUR shock effectiveness, not YOUR MINIONS
Even if it works, 60% shock effectiveness ~ 9% more dmg, i don't think it worth compare with other notable

The only part of Overshock that we care about is "30% increased Effect of Shock".

With this jewel cluster, we get a total of 61% extra shock effectiveness. Skitterbots level 22 (+2 from essence worm) gives 21% shock effectiveness. So 82% total. The base shock effect from skitterbots is 15%. 15 + 15*.82 = 27.3

To calculate the impact of this, in PoB bump up your shock effect configuration from 18 to 27.

I'm pretty sure I'm calculating this right. Shock and shock effect is a confusing mechanic.

Yes, and it's 9% more dmg, i don't think it as good as another notable.

Morever, it's shock from skitter's aura, and it's your minion, not yourself.
Skitter bot gem also write "MINION HAVE xx% increased shock effect"
Welp guess I am rerolling.

At what level should one start to respec into acrobatics?
I really want to upgrade my wand, I'm still using piscator's. I'm not really sure how to craft to be honest. Not sure when I'm looking for. Any suggestions on that weather I should craft something or just buy?
"
Emporrado wrote:
I really want to upgrade my wand, I'm still using piscator's. I'm not really sure how to craft to be honest. Not sure when I'm looking for. Any suggestions on that weather I should craft something or just buy?

Crafting can get very expensive. I personally bought a wand.
"
Soransis wrote:
"
Emporrado wrote:

Crafting can get very expensive. I personally bought a wand.

You would probably benefit from just buying lvl 21 ele hit gems for like 15-20c a pop, more damage than 20 w quality

I also bought my wand after attempting to craft one. It was 40c or something and I blow up most content. Searching can be a challenge though, I would set up a count search with various things like flat fire, spell damage, pen, crit chance/multi, attack speed - Get a wand with multiple and craft what is missing. In my case I crafted spell damage, other guy that responded crafted pen.

Pathofexile trade website (when it works) has a function on the bottom left of each item to "copy item" that you can use to paste into your pob. You can also edit this item with the craft you would put on it to see how it would look after against your pisc.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/0Yen0weig

I made a quick search - I filtered it by decreasing fire pen - I found a weapon "hypnotic call" for 10c, its actually 2% better than my weapon with crafted 10% attack speed.

Rarity: Rare
Hypnotic Call
Imbued Wand
--------
Wand
Physical Damage: 28-53
Elemental Damage: 51-96 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 7.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.50
--------
Requirements:
Level: 59
Int: 188
--------
Sockets: B B
--------
Item Level: 70
--------
35% increased Spell Damage (implicit)
--------
19% increased Spell Damage
Adds 51 to 96 Fire Damage
+27% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+12% to Fire Resistance
Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate 7% Fire Resistance
--------
Note: ~price 10 chaos
Open suffix - add in "10% increased Attack Speed" - hit save
Implicit can be blessed for 2% more spell damage which is actually relevant for us

Its 4.4% better than a perfect pisc, 6.2% better than my near max pisc. All of these percentages will change depending on your on build though. I'm not buying it incase someone sees this and picks it up. I'm leaving it there as proof tbh.

The search is NOWHERE near perfect. Feel free to add mins and take out/add stuff you feel is more or less important. It's just an example of being able to find affordable increases if you know where to look.

Side note - You will lose MASSIVE accuracy by dropping piscators. This can be countered with a higher level precision, taking the acuity node near acrobatics, running flat accuracy (I picked up some on my gloves), or finding a jewel with global accuracy (This is generally not a desired line so it will generally make a 4line jewel worth less but good for us)
Last edited by Anus_Smasher on Mar 31, 2020, 6:30:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info