[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - Very tanky, fast and fun wander

"
Farbod wrote:
I just don't think Indigon is going to work without a huge rework. Indigon needs a MASSIVE mana pool to work properly. I have switched out of Indigon, dropped the mana flask passives and am going to use the points for clusters. I have looked them over and found what I think is the best combo:

My gear:
Spoiler

Clusters I plan to use:
Spoiler

I noticed you have Vaal RF in your setup - from my understanding the "More" damage won't work because Crown of Eyes/Wandslinger only applies with "increased" modifiers
"
Prefixet wrote:
Question: Anyone high level not that has upgraded from piscators yet?
If so please post your wand and how much of an upgrade it is from pisca.

i ran some trys in pob... you need a really good ones (120% spelldamage crit aspeed) to be worth... though if you get 2 of those and dual wield them it should be a crazy dps... would only use that for bosses though
Hey,

I would like to keep blood rage because i feel like my Attack speed is too low without. Is there any way to sustain energy shield with blood rage ? what would be the different options ?

Should soul tether belt be considered ?
Last edited by Neronne on Mar 18, 2020, 3:11:05 PM
"
Asura2468 wrote:
"
Prefixet wrote:
Question: Anyone high level not that has upgraded from piscators yet?
If so please post your wand and how much of an upgrade it is from pisca.

i ran some trys in pob... you need a really good ones (120% spelldamage crit aspeed) to be worth... though if you get 2 of those and dual wield them it should be a crazy dps... would only use that for bosses though

Not entirely true actually.

I'll buy or craft a wand today and post it here; its a little obscure but our upgrade wand isn't actually all that crazy, will let you know once I find one.

Our big issue is with accuracy though; this build even with max precision really is hungry for accuracy.

So i fooled around a bit and crafted this, its not perfect but its a significant upgrade over piscator's.

We want good attack speed, flat fire damage, and Spell Damage and crit multiplier. Those are really the best, somehow i lucked out on the fire pen but this wand could use some improvement obviously. Just a heads up
Last edited by Cøpe on Mar 18, 2020, 4:36:39 PM
"
Cøpe wrote:
"
Farbod wrote:
I just don't think Indigon is going to work without a huge rework. Indigon needs a MASSIVE mana pool to work properly. I have switched out of Indigon, dropped the mana flask passives and am going to use the points for clusters. I have looked them over and found what I think is the best combo:

My gear:
Spoiler

Clusters I plan to use:
Spoiler

Couple things: running flammability for the 20% mana reserve isn't worth it instead of wave of convinction (conviction is about 50% more dmg than flammability from PoB). Taming isn't worth losing a warlord ring imo and from what I've seen of the clusters we benefit most from projectile ones (I have 35% projectile dmg + 25% nearby dmg and a 30% proj and 8% attack speed node on mine which no elemental/fire/attack one's I have seen can beat yet but I haven't seen them all to be fair). Dropped indigon as well and am now just running acro and MoM and Have 6k EHP no ES 6.6 k with ES and 50-60% attack and 40% spell dodge with elusive, this seems to be a nice balance actually.

I don't use elemental focus. I want ailments. Focus is a huge damage loss for this build. Taming is great for that reason.
"
skillzq wrote:
"
Farbod wrote:

My gear:
Spoiler

Clusters I plan to use:
Spoiler

I noticed you have Vaal RF in your setup - from my understanding the "More" damage won't work because Crown of Eyes/Wandslinger only applies with "increased" modifiers

I am just testing some things. I actually don't really like vaal skills unless your build is based around them.
"
Neronne wrote:
Hey,

I would like to keep blood rage because i feel like my Attack speed is too low without. Is there any way to sustain energy shield with blood rage ? what would be the different options ?

No. It's why I dropped blood rage.
"
Neronne wrote:
Hey,

Soul tether actually sounds like very good fit. Maybe together with corrupted soul. That should boost EHP to pretty sick levels.

And for anyone saying that there is no way to sustain ES with blood rage, there is. You simply need higher ES buffer so your leech will be more reliable.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Mar 18, 2020, 4:35:07 PM
"
Farbod wrote:
"
Cøpe wrote:
"
Farbod wrote:

My gear:
Spoiler

Clusters I plan to use:
Spoiler

Couple things: running flammability for the 20% mana reserve isn't worth it instead of wave of convinction (conviction is about 50% more dmg than flammability from PoB). Taming isn't worth losing a warlord ring imo and from what I've seen of the clusters we benefit most from projectile ones (I have 35% projectile dmg + 25% nearby dmg and a 30% proj and 8% attack speed node on mine which no elemental/fire/attack one's I have seen can beat yet but I haven't seen them all to be fair). Dropped indigon as well and am now just running acro and MoM and Have 6k EHP no ES 6.6 k with ES and 50-60% attack and 40% spell dodge with elusive, this seems to be a nice balance actually.

I don't use elemental focus. I want ailments. Focus is a huge damage loss for this build. Taming is great for that reason.

Focus is not a damage loss for this build. You are running skitterbots which apply shock and chill, and I run wave with combustion so I'm applying all 3 ailments and getting the damage buff from focus. Not sure what you're talking about tbh
Hey guys, I'm looking for my second build to throw my currency at, mainly feeling wander and been wondering about this build.

From What I can see though, this build doesn't even reach 2mill shaper dps, what dps you guys getting in PoB?

Is this build viable endgame?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info