[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - Very tanky, fast and fun wander

"
cexybast wrote:
Hey,I just got to maps today ,and i keep dying and really struggling with white T1 maps . All i got from this league's gameplay is 15c . Any advice ?

Spoiler

Life dude. Your gear has zero flat life. First thing you need to do is find items that have life and resists.

Your shield look for 60+ % spell damage and craft or find one with life on it (this should not be expensive)
All of your gear needs to have life (60+ preferred) and make sure your resists are maxed out (75%). You’ll want to have around 3.5k life and maxed resistances to feel comfortable mapping early on. The damage should be fine with what you have until you can invest more but you really need defensives at the moment.

If you have any questions or want to chat in game you can whisper me and I’ll walk you through it
Last edited by Cøpe on Mar 18, 2020, 6:18:08 AM
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
"
cexybast wrote:
Hey,I just got to maps today ,and i keep dying to the point i end up not finishing the map . All i got from this league's gameplay is 15c . Any advice ?

Spoiler

Can you public your char so i can see your tree, i don't think white map is a problem with your current item.

"
Cøpe wrote:

Couple things: running flammability for the 20% mana reserve isn't worth it instead of wave of convinction (conviction is about 50% more dmg than flammability from PoB). Taming isn't worth losing a warlord ring imo and from what I've seen of the clusters we benefit most from projectile ones (I have 35% projectile dmg + 25% nearby dmg and a 30% proj and 8% attack speed node on mine which no elemental/fire/attack one's I have seen can beat yet but I haven't seen them all to be fair). Dropped indigon as well and am now just running acro and MoM and Have 6k EHP no ES 6.6 k with ES and 50-60% attack and 40% spell dodge with elusive, this seems to be a nice balance actually.

Spoiler

How about get cluster Corrosive Elements and drop wave of conviction for MOM?
Spell slinger + conviction + combustion take 34% your mana, that's a lot of Ehp
Cremator for corpse destroy and Disorienting Display for blind? This is large cluster.
For medium one, may be curse cluster work. something like culling strike and itimidated.

I’ll have to mess around in PoB a bit because I know there’s cool nodes I haven’t checked out yet. Just having difficulty moving passives around for large clusters so might need some testing for that.

Right now I’m reserving about 40% of my mana which still leaves me around 4.7k life and 1.3k mana (an enlighten eventually will bring me to 1.5k mana or so I’m hoping)

I’ll see what I find for jewels there’s just been so much testing and investing lol I’m still getting comfortable with this new league
"
cexybast wrote:
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
Can you public your char so i can see your tree, i don't think white map is a problem with your current item.

Yeah sorry about that .

No EE/AF,no MOM/Acrobat, that's your main problem.
You must take Avatar of fire asap, then go MOM or Acrobat
You will be fine in white map after that.
THanks @ngtrungkhanh and @Cøpe . I will try to fiddle with what you guys provided and report back .
isnt op here to update anymore? wouldve liked to try this as a starter
The guide is up-to-date. Even though as others pointed out at least the energy shield part is not the most reliable thing ever. But also, it isnt like there are better nodes on tree to take. I personally still think that MoM has the best synergy with the build. I was messing with MoM + Phase Acro, what is totally doable, but its stretching for points (and stats) way too much, even though its definitely workable.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
soo now that im nearing the more endgame version of the build (only really missing the +1 chest, and some crazy wand)...

first off damage, clear speed are great... survivabilty is good but i dont use bloodrage anymore... having another 1,4k ehp from es (would be more if i had the %of life as es craft) puts me at arounf 7,5k EHP atm which is nice.

but i do recommend runnign aawakened fire pen over damage on full life... you usually dont have damage on full life in a lot of situations and awakened fire pen is not that much worse in terms of dps...

mana can be an issue though with indigon... maybe it would have been better to get a 50% inc maana istead of the 60% one... but most enemies die fast enough that it is not an issue... sadly still no sirus so far and no ther major bosses...
Do you already run t16 comfortably Asura? I'm really doubting if I should invest in an Indigon. I don't have the mana nodes and it's a stretch for the points anyway. Is it noticeable or fine playing?

So far the reactions are mixed and our pool of mana ain't the largest. +-2k if you invest correctly.
"
dommerick wrote:
Do you already run t16 comfortably Asura? I'm really doubting if I should invest in an Indigon. I don't have the mana nodes and it's a stretch for the points anyway. Is it noticeable or fine playing?

So far the reactions are mixed and our pool of mana ain't the largest. +-2k if you invest correctly.

sadly not at t16 yet... not getting lucky with map drops at all (i usually try to not buy maps) but up to t14 everything was easy so far if you dont run tripple damage or ele res+ele equilibrium

but idigon was at least for me a huge damage buff... but i also have some of the mana nodes (sitting at around 1,7k mana) so yeah
I have done sirus (A6 haven´t gotten to A8 yet) and elder/shaper guardians and elder etc.

I think I will try swapping the dmg on full life for awakened fire pen (only 30 chaos), also dropping blood rage might be good like Asura suggested because of all the extra EHP you get, you still don´t want to use it on bigger bosses where you would need it the most anyway.

I have just under 5k life, 2.6k unreserved mana and 1200 ES.
Still using alira and could make some changes to my tree, not sure exactly what route I will go. Next obv upgrade is to a stygian.

Question: Anyone high level not that has upgraded from piscators yet?
If so please post your wand and how much of an upgrade it is from pisca.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info