[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - Very tanky, fast and fun wander

Went Phase Acro, still MoM and going for only Life instead of Hybrid. Got my Xoph's earlier and the build feels so much tankier (plus the switch to fire with Xoph's is such a nice damage boost).

Has anyone got plans to replace Piscator's? Played around in PoB a bit and it doesn't seem like there's a cheap or any real upgrade for it... maybe I am missing something dunno
So I am not sure how viable this will be on higher tier maps. Not sure the damage output is going to justify the lack of defenses. I am going to keep with it but I might abandon this build if its not working as well as I would like. Also might drop Indigon as I don't think we have the mana pool for it. Still haven't used a cluster so maybe that will change things. Not a bad build, just not the most ideal for this league.

My current setup:

Spoiler
Last edited by Farbod on Mar 18, 2020, 1:35:21 AM
"
"
Cøpe wrote:
I will probably go MoM down the road but it’s still early in league and a lot of endgame items are still out of my price range.

Ideally you’d want dying sun indigo essence worm and a flammability ring but right now that would kill my resists so going the acrobatics route is working so far. Will be at over 3 mil Shaper dps once I get my dying sun.

Your tree looks interesting, i am curious about how much you are going to struggle with your mana once you get a Indigon - i am still kinda struggling on single target with mana even though i took all the mana nodes described in the build. Pathing into Acrobatics feels impossible at this point.

Please keep us updated on your progression!

I won't keep this tree when I switch over to MoM.

More than likely I'll drop all the life clusters and revert to something similar to the OP's tree, but keep acrobatics and run MoM w/Acro.

I'm still about 4 ex short of being able to hit the endgame though where I can make all this happen lol. 2 days of playtime into league not an exalt drop yet
Hey thedeathbeam. I absolutely love your guides and how you write them! I followed your Scourge Arrow build last league and it was amazing and fun! I'm so glad you wrote a new one for 3.10. Will definitely be giving it a shot. Just wanted to say thanks for your amazing builds and easy-to-follow guides! I especially love your gem progression sections. They're so damn helpful! TY. <3
"
Cøpe wrote:
"
thxmomo wrote:
"
Cøpe wrote:
Here's a video of a full clear t10 Jungle Valley (with a lot of strongboxes/legion/delirium). It got a little laggy due to recording sorry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRdfUIKIieM

This looks like faster clear speed than default MoM build cuz of spellslinger.
MoM build can use lvl5 flammability on hit ring but lose dps and some def.

Is there any difficult map mod except reflect? cannot leech or something?

We can’t run reflect, decreased chance to dodge can be spiky but other than that no issues.

I will probably go MoM down the road but it’s still early in league and a lot of endgame items are still out of my price range.

Ideally you’d want dying sun indigo essence worm and a flammability ring but right now that would kill my resists so going the acrobatics route is working so far. Will be at over 3 mil Shaper dps once I get my dying sun.

Thanks for answer. Acro+MoM combo and indigon is interesting.
Ok so after getting a actually decent chest which gave me like 1k ehp more and indigon the build really starts be tanky aswell, only dying to delirium/metamorph lagspikes in early redtiers
Just got my dying sun so gonna see how that works out.

Next step will be grabbing an indigon and a flammability ring for some testing on that build but right now PoB isn't showing much of a damage increase after some editing so not sure but might be better survivability
"
Cøpe wrote:

Next step will be grabbing an indigon and a flammability ring for some testing on that build but right now PoB isn't showing much of a damage increase after some editing so not sure but might be better survivability

Any reason you went first for dying sun before indigon?
"
Cøpe wrote:

Ill try that actually with combustion; thats a solid idea. And energy leech still applies to full ES/leeching ES so without blood rage I'm still getting the benefits from the support gem. I don't run damage on full life because its pretty risk/reward and you can run either Inspiration or in my case ele pen from shroud of the lightless.

Energy leech really is the best gem we can run though, even when not on full ES just leeching es makes it really strong.

I decided to drop MoM and invest in life and I'm having a lot more success with it. Currently comfortably clearing T11-13s. Also working on a video for some people unsure of how it plays

Yes 39% more when not full es means alot, i'll try it when upgraded my body armor.
Here are my gear now, curse on hit ring so i can drop spellslinger. Used precision for now but will drop when i had enough Accuracy Rating.
"

i also use cluster jew with Corrosive Elements + Disorienting Display + Cremator. Blind + destroy corpse help alot with survivability in deli.

I'm going T10 without issue, but i think i'll got problem in boss kill when go to red map : i don't have a way to recover when fighting boss.
"
geo000dune12 wrote:
"
Cøpe wrote:

Any reason you went first for dying sun before indigon?

In PoB using indigon and editing it for the 200% or so attack increase didn’t yield the same damage buff as dying sun (dying sun is an entire 50% damage increase overall since you’re using 6 projectiles instead of 4)

Today’s been frustrating for mapping mostly due to delirium for me and I definitely had some deaths in cortex/simulacrum and the odd t15–16.

Hoping running MoM down the road will help survivability but into the higher reds this build does lose some pop.

Honestly I just can’t tell if it’s delirium or servers or what but I’m getting really choppy moments leading to some rips.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info