[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - Very tanky, fast and fun wander

"
Raikke wrote:
"
Cøpe wrote:
"
Frenzylord wrote:
Is it possible to get this build really tanky without the need of permament using vaal grace? I dont like the vaal Aura that need to be activated if i think it could get dangerous. Damage is pretty good for my little investment but the defense is still not that great.

Do you have any tipps if i feel okay with the Damage to greatly improve tankiness?

Go acrobatics, that's what I've done and I've noticed far less deaths and way less damage spikes than the previous es/mom version.

Don't think the original poster thought it through but you can't run blood rage and expect to keep es up without running something like wicked ward

Working really well for me so far:

Thank you!

Any reason why you're not using curse on hit with wave of conviction spellslinger? Does it not work?

Spellslinger works with curses so I'm just reserving the mana since I can't 3 link Coh with Wave/Flamm/Spellslinger

So every attack will cast wave for -25 fire res and flammability (I don't run MoM so I do reserve a lot).

Also in red maps now, definitely a bit more rippy but that's got more to do with insane lag spikes from overlapping conq/delirium/blight. May finally add the new cluster jewel too
Last edited by Cøpe on Mar 17, 2020, 4:23:26 AM
"
Cøpe wrote:

Spellslinger works with curses so I'm just reserving the mana since I can't 3 link Coh with Wave/Flamm/Spellslinger

So every attack will cast wave for -25 fire res and flammability (I don't run MoM so I do reserve a lot).[/spoiler]

Also in red maps now, definitely a bit more rippy but that's got more to do with insane lag spikes from overlapping conq/delirium/blight. May finally add the new cluster jewel too

Why you don't link combustion with wave of conviction, or link with main EH.
How does engergy leech work with ~500 es? And isn't fire pen + combustion/incr crit dmg better than energy leech + dmg on full life?

Here is my character, 3k3 life, 1k5 mana, MOM, acrobatics, still die sometime in t5-7. What can i do now?
"
I just killed Sirus the Awakener

Spoiler

Last edited by Zeremu on Mar 17, 2020, 9:39:41 AM
Anyone got some gameplay footage ?
Would love to see this build in action to see if its worth respeccing.
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
"
Cøpe wrote:

So every attack will cast wave for -25 fire res and flammability (I don't run MoM so I do reserve a lot).[/spoiler]

Why you don't link combustion with wave of conviction, or link with main EH.
How does engergy leech work with ~500 es? And isn't fire pen + combustion/incr crit dmg better than energy leech + dmg on full life?

Here is my character, 3k3 life, 1k5 mana, MOM, acrobatics, still die sometime in t5-7. What can i do now?
"

Ill try that actually with combustion; thats a solid idea. And energy leech still applies to full ES/leeching ES so without blood rage I'm still getting the benefits from the support gem. I don't run damage on full life because its pretty risk/reward and you can run either Inspiration or in my case ele pen from shroud of the lightless.

Energy leech really is the best gem we can run though, even when not on full ES just leeching es makes it really strong.

I decided to drop MoM and invest in life and I'm having a lot more success with it. Currently comfortably clearing T11-13s. Also working on a video for some people unsure of how it plays
Last edited by Cøpe on Mar 17, 2020, 12:46:59 PM
Here's a video of a full clear t10 Jungle Valley (with a lot of strongboxes/legion/delirium). It got a little laggy due to recording sorry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRdfUIKIieM
anyone got an indigon? how much bigger does the damage get with it?

edit:ok got mine and yeah damage gets really high now... also helped with survivability
Last edited by Asura2468 on Mar 17, 2020, 3:56:21 PM
"
Cøpe wrote:
Here's a video of a full clear t10 Jungle Valley (with a lot of strongboxes/legion/delirium). It got a little laggy due to recording sorry

This looks like faster clear speed than default MoM build cuz of spellslinger.
MoM build can use lvl5 flammability on hit ring but lose dps and some def.

Is there any difficult map mod except reflect? cannot leech or something?

"
thxmomo wrote:
"
Cøpe wrote:

This looks like faster clear speed than default MoM build cuz of spellslinger.
MoM build can use lvl5 flammability on hit ring but lose dps and some def.

Is there any difficult map mod except reflect? cannot leech or something?

We can’t run reflect, decreased chance to dodge can be spiky but other than that no issues.

I will probably go MoM down the road but it’s still early in league and a lot of endgame items are still out of my price range.

Ideally you’d want dying sun indigo essence worm and a flammability ring but right now that would kill my resists so going the acrobatics route is working so far. Will be at over 3 mil Shaper dps once I get my dying sun.
Last edited by Cøpe on Mar 17, 2020, 4:19:08 PM
"
Cøpe wrote:
I will probably go MoM down the road but it’s still early in league and a lot of endgame items are still out of my price range.

Ideally you’d want dying sun indigo essence worm and a flammability ring but right now that would kill my resists so going the acrobatics route is working so far. Will be at over 3 mil Shaper dps once I get my dying sun.

Your tree looks interesting, i am curious about how much you are going to struggle with your mana once you get a Indigon - i am still kinda struggling on single target with mana even though i took all the mana nodes described in the build. Pathing into Acrobatics feels impossible at this point.

Please keep us updated on your progression!
Last edited by audr4y on Mar 17, 2020, 4:40:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info