[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - Very tanky, fast and fun wander

"
Frenzylord wrote:
Is it possible to get this build really tanky without the need of permament using vaal grace? I dont like the vaal Aura that need to be activated if i think it could get dangerous. Damage is pretty good for my little investment but the defense is still not that great.

Do you have any tipps if i feel okay with the Damage to greatly improve tankiness?

Go acrobatics, that's what I've done and I've noticed far less deaths and way less damage spikes than the previous es/mom version.

Don't think the original poster thought it through but you can't run blood rage and expect to keep es up without running something like wicked ward

Working really well for me so far:
"
Cøpe wrote:
"
Frenzylord wrote:
Is it possible to get this build really tanky without the need of permament using vaal grace? I dont like the vaal Aura that need to be activated if i think it could get dangerous. Damage is pretty good for my little investment but the defense is still not that great.

Do you have any tipps if i feel okay with the Damage to greatly improve tankiness?

Go acrobatics, that's what I've done and I've noticed far less deaths and way less damage spikes than the previous es/mom version.

Don't think the original poster thought it through but you can't run blood rage and expect to keep es up without running something like wicked ward

How are you finding the survivability, debating on re rolling to this
"
noXza wrote:
"
Cøpe wrote:
"
Frenzylord wrote:

How are you finding the survivability, debating on re rolling to this

The only deaths I’ve had have been on big metamorphs and if I’m pushing 6+ stacks on delirium maps. It’s honestly fairly durable provided you’re not face tanking content. Additionally you can opt for a kintsugi down the road and go with minimum endurance charges or disciple of the unyielding anoint, lots of possibilities.

Also I have a different tree and opted for the big life cluster and skipped most of the mana and shield nodes as a result.

Will be looking into running anger and grabbing a flammability on hit ring potentially but that’s all for later.

Current ST dps is around 1.1-1.3 mil and with a dying sun and new jewel cluster I’ll be looking at 3 mil
Last edited by Cøpe on Mar 16, 2020, 4:34:28 PM
Nice, yeah I think I might start leveling an assassin :P

Only thing is that this button has a feckton of buttons to press, with the self cast frenzy

Last edited by noXza on Mar 16, 2020, 5:15:53 PM
Why not additionaly take MoM? I mean the ES is clearly an oversight. The 4% degen is not countered by the 2% life steal and also not regenable by the cinderswallow flask. The damage is solid though, speed is nice and it has potential. I just bought my dream jewel cluster today and am now looking forward to scale further. MoM and Phase Acrobatics seems like a solid direction.

Another question is regarding the Arcane Surge and Wandslinger. Do they actually work together. My ingame tooltip does not update at all after getting arcane surge buff.
Last edited by dommerick on Mar 16, 2020, 6:51:16 PM
"
dommerick wrote:
Why not additionaly take MoM? I mean the ES is clearly an oversight. The 4% degen is not countered by the 2% life steal and also not regenable by the cinderswallow flask. The damage is solid though, speed is nice and it has potential. I just bought my dream jewel cluster today and am now looking forward to scale further. MoM and Phase Acrobatics seems like a solid direction.

Another question is regarding the Arcane Surge and Wandslinger. Do they actually work together. My ingame tooltip does not update at all after getting arcane surge buff.

So I could run MoM but for now I haven't really needed the extra ehp; I use blood rage solely for mapping at bosses/guardians I'll just leave it off (we have insane AS so blood rage/frenzy really doesn't make a difference for bossing imo). Arcane surge is pretty pointless but i haven't thought of running anything else in the empty socket at the moment. Also just picked up

Shroud is actually really nice for us since you can drop Damage on full life (which is risk/reward as is) and only have to 5 link it.

So far legitimately haven't encountered content that's given me difficulty but I haven't gotten into tier 13-16 yet so can't speak on that presently. Also wise oak is a nice little cheap boost until we get our dying sun
Last edited by Cøpe on Mar 16, 2020, 8:42:05 PM
When do I want to drop EO?

This is super fun by the way. Thanks.
"
unfilteredJW wrote:
When do I want to drop EO?

This is super fun by the way. Thanks.

You should not be running elemental overload, elemental exposure is the keystone you want if you’re playing without combat focus and xoph. And you only drop that when you can convert to fire
"
Cøpe wrote:
"
Frenzylord wrote:

Thank you!

Any reason why you're not using curse on hit with wave of conviction spellslinger? Does it not work?
Last edited by Raikke on Mar 17, 2020, 12:47:43 AM
"
Raikke wrote:
"
Cøpe wrote:
"
Frenzylord wrote:

Spoiler
"

Spoiler

Thank you!

Any reason why you're not using curse on hit with wave of conviction spellslinger? Does it not work?

Yes we can't use curse on hit with trigger skill

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info