[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - Very tanky, fast and fun wander

I really want to play tri EH, but after check with pob, Fire EH seem more better.
With EE: we have -50 res and 2 gem slot,
With Avatar of fire: -40 from wave of conviction + combustion, can have more support gem like barrage.

So is there anyway to make tri EE better?

PS: Does combustion from EH stack with combustion from wave of conviction?

PS2: Does Painseeker can make up for the damage lost?
Last edited by ngtrungkhanh on Mar 16, 2020, 12:11:48 AM
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
I really want to play tri EH, but after check with pob, Fire EH seem more better.
With Avatar of fire: -40 from wave of conviction + combustion, can have more support gem like barrage.

For tri-ele, there is Corrosive and Sadist that can take it to whole next level.

For combustion, no it doesnt stack.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:

For tri-ele, there is Corrosive and Sadist that can take it to whole next level.

Those 2 with disorienting display for the blind? or is doryani's lesson better?
Last edited by Spora on Mar 16, 2020, 3:23:44 AM
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:

Doesn't Exposure stack with each other, i dont see any dmg bost here.
But with Sadist, maybe we can drop skitter bot?
Also Secrets of Suffering + skitter bot + yoke maybe good combination.
Hi! Thanks for making this guide but I cant find any info on what map mods this can(t) do? It would be awesome If u put that on the first page!
Thanks!
I don´t know if I´m doing something wrong, but I´m not able to outleech the energy shield I lose from blood rage.
Playing the pure fire version with xophs but Heart of flame leeches a little and then the single target should leech a lot but it just can´t keep up.

Anyone got a good answer?

(Ignore the points I have temporarily spent on the right side of tree).
This build is truly awesome so far. Made some minor adjustments as I'm still struggling with defenses. The large cluster jewel should cover some defenses, but that's hard to find. So far I'm planning to stick to the following:

Large
-Disorienting display (more consistent appliance of blind)
-Master of fire (10% more dmg)

Medium
-Repeater (hit faster)
-Shrieking bolts (taunt is 10% less dmg)

The only downside is energy shield. There is no way to get the leech or regen high enough to counter the blood rage. My plan is to get a frenzy charge chest so I can ignore blood rage. That will greatly improve tankiness.
hm not sure what to get next... should i save up for (a possible 6-linked) shaper chest or try to get dying sun or save for indigon?
Is it possible to get this build really tanky without the need of permament using vaal grace? I dont like the vaal Aura that need to be activated if i think it could get dangerous. Damage is pretty good for my little investment but the defense is still not that great.

Do you have any tipps if i feel okay with the Damage to greatly improve tankiness?
I consider wip acrobatics build /o Indigon.

https://pastebin.com/qrg5skDb

8M-10M dps (megalomaniac, watcher'eye, depend on money)
5.5k HP and Dodge chance 50%, Evade >50%
Frenzy charge is a problem but craft two +1 minimum Frenzy charge rings works imo.

- low EHP compare to MoM build
- low flask effect
- Not optimized because of ES(CoE and Spirit shield)
- DoFL -> Hypothermia or Inspiration

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info