If fluoride is good for your teeth, or good for you at all...

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Don't be scurred. Post your so-called research.

I actually dont even want to see it tbh.

It's like saying do your own research to confirm the planet is flat or round. Its patently absurd.

There is already plenty of research, and documented benefits, with control communities, dental health comparisons, and dental expense over many subsets of time. Fluoride already exists naturally in water, additional fluoridation just helps with tooth decay(and by default a number of related dental issues).

People can believe whatever they want. Perhaps I laugh, but secretly I cry on the inside, when (I presume somewhat intelligent people) scoff at science, with documented studies. It is what it is.

Spoiler
I hope this isnt a govt chemical plot to control the population theory,
which LOL
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Mar 9, 2020, 11:05:08 AM
do your own research brah

"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

exactly. and nothing i post will change that. just keep in mind that you're the one being ignorant here.

you have an interesting way of thinking about science if you think it shouldn't ever be challeneged
Last edited by xMustard on Mar 9, 2020, 11:10:08 AM
"
xMustard wrote:
just keep in mind that you're the one being ignorant here.

then why dont you share your enlightenment with us?

if you do, maybe we will all be a little less ignorant!!!

please teach us!
Just because GGG doesn't do anything about scammers, doesn't mean they support scammers.

Complacency is not the same as endorsement.
As an example of how ignorant the question asked in the opening post was, I'll give this example.

Table salt is made of Sodium Chloride. It is common and needed in small quantities for good health. If you take pure sodium or pure chlorine they are completely different and deadly. Chlorine gas was used as a poison gas in world war 1 for example. Here's a video showing what happens if one puts pure sodium in water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRPuDQtB_5Y
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Mar 9, 2020, 11:55:57 AM
"
xMustard wrote:
do your own research brah

"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

exactly. and nothing i post will change that. just keep in mind that you're the one being ignorant here.

you have an interesting way of thinking about science if you think it shouldn't ever be challeneged

I'm not against questioning science. In fact that's the basis of science in it's most simple terms. Asking a question, having a hypothesis or theory, and then testing it.

That being said, this particular subject has been tested. There is plenty of data available.

Conclusion bias isnt really relevant imo. You can't say Cocaine is good cardio exercise because your heart rate increases, well I guess maybe YOU could, but again, patently absurd in context.

Fluoride is objectively good at preventing tooth decay in measured amounts via drinking water, and is easily proven. Your disagreement doesn't make the facts less true.

I mean we could just cut to the chase and get your thoughts on why there is fluoride added to the drinking water if you do indeed believe it isnt for preventing accelerating tooth decay, and reducing public costs associated with Dental Health.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
i agree, there is plenty of data available
"
xMustard wrote:

I hope you can comprehend it. I have my doubts.

Also still didn't answer my question. Perhaps you didnt comprehend it? Or ignored it on purpose?

If Fluoride is indeed not beneficial, or harmful as it appears you believe to some degree, why has it been approved and placed in our drinking water?
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:

I hope you can comprehend it. I have my doubts.

Also still didn't answer my question. Perhaps you didnt comprehend it? Or ignored it on purpose?

If Fluoride is indeed not beneficial, or harmful as it appears you believe to some degree, why has it been approved and placed in our drinking water?

im not required to answer your questions. nor does it invalidate my opinion in any way. not that i need my opinion validated by anyone else.

but by all means, because i disagree with you make quips at my intelligence.
"
xMustard wrote:
by all means, because i disagree with you make quips at my intelligence.
I'm going to
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Don't say I didn't tell you
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 9, 2020, 2:23:16 PM
"
xMustard wrote:

but by all means, because i disagree with you make quips at my intelligence.

"
xMustard wrote:

just keep in mind that you're the one being ignorant here

Well played.

Also, this is quite the interesting way to make a point, or defend an opinion.

"
xMustard wrote:

im not required to answer your questions. nor does it invalidate my opinion in any way. not that i need my opinion validated by anyone else

- Abraham Lincoln

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info