[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

Will be worth craft with Elder Claw + Essence of Delirium for Decay ?
or with Essence of Zeal for attack speed
Last edited by projetobronzev on Mar 11, 2020, 9:53:57 AM
"

sure!
Coming back from before legion, gonna try out this build in delirium.

I noticed there are 2 3.9 pob builds, but I dont seem to see where the fork comes from in the fork build? Could someone enlighten me where I should be looking at?

Also do u foresee any big changes to the build for 3.10?
"
zynphoN wrote:
Hello,

Im looking at some of the new nodes and I have some questions.
Keep in mind I'm fairly new to PoE.

+8% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier -> Does this count towards poison?

Skill Effect Duration -> Do we care about this phrase in this build? And what does it count towards?

Nodes like Unholy Grace and Wicked Pall, is it ever worth it to take chaos damage % like that when dealing with poison builds?

Kind Regards
KidWithXXXXXXX

Hey :)

Pretty much all your questions are answered in the Poison PoE-Gamepedia article.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Poison

"
Duration

The default base duration of poison is 2 seconds.

Increasing poison duration results in a longer-lasting poison that deals damage at the same rate. increased Poison Duration, increased Duration of Ailments on Enemies and Temporal Chains are means to increase the duration of poisons on enemies.

So yes, increased poison duration increases the damage that we deal, be cause the damage ticks will stay the same (e.g. 1000 damage / second) while the duration increases and this results in the same hit with 50% inc. duration to deal 3k damage in 3s instead of 2k damage in 2 seconds. You can clearly see this in PoB.

We deal chaos damage. Please provide a link or image or quote to what the nodes do that you mentioned.

"
frostzor27 wrote:
Now you need an Elder base claw to get the poison affix... sadkeanu.gif

Yeah, I hate the changes to fossil crafting. Not sure if anyone requested that or why they are doing it...but I hate it.

"
Meltis wrote:
"

sure!

Maybe. Depends on the cost of the essences compared to the cost of Fossils. Fossils will still add weight multiplier to certain mods and can remove others from the pool, so Fossil crafting will likely still be the best method for many crafts. But only time will tell. Essence crafting can be quite good for sure, if the prices allow it.

"
shaunleo wrote:
Coming back from before legion, gonna try out this build in delirium.

I noticed there are 2 3.9 pob builds, but I dont seem to see where the fork comes from in the fork build? Could someone enlighten me where I should be looking at?

Also do u foresee any big changes to the build for 3.10?

The PoB Fork is a different version of PoB, because the original PoB has many issues and isn't updated/maintained as good as the PoB Fork is (I think you might have gotten confused by Fork = Skill Gem?).
The PoB Fork is made by LocalIdentity and can be found here:
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork
Because the PoB Fork supports the delve poison mod on weapons the added line "Poisons deal 60% more damage" isn't needed in the Fork and therefore removed, hence two different pastebin links for old PoB and PoB-Fork. :)

I don't think the build needs to be changed much for 3.10, even though the new jewel clusters of course offer a lot of potential to try something new. But it's probably best to not include them in the guide (or only as possible alternatives), because we don't know yet how easily obtainable they are.
"
MoosGames wrote:

We deal chaos damage. Please provide a link or image or quote to what the nodes do that you mentioned.

I will find a link to them later, in the meantime. How big of a nerf do you suspect it will be for the build with the HoA nerf. Do we rely on HoA for damage or only the 20% chance to poison?

And doesn't the Pure Agony notable make up for the HoA nerf incase we need the damage from it?

Pure Agony:
+1 to maximum number of Sentinels of Purity
+5 to Maximum Virulence
Minions deal 20% increased Damage while you are affected by a Herald

Thank you again.
//zynphoN
Moss, do you think Wasp Nest is enough to do t11-t15 maps ? Because it looks like it will take a long time to get an ideal claw to build.
"
Moss, do you think Wasp Nest is enough to do t11-t15 maps ? Because it looks like it will take a long time to get an ideal claw to build.

im not Moss, but i have played a cobra Assassin already, it is enough!

u can do Guardians too with just Wasp Nest, but its not a "One-Shot"-Build. Bosses take some time
Wasp Nest is great, but I've read that Bino's introduces good Qol into CL so I was just wondering if it was worth using Bino's maybe as both or a 2nd claw and wasp as 1st claw?
"
TheAtrocity wrote:
Wasp Nest is great, but I've read that Bino's introduces good Qol into CL so I was just wondering if it was worth using Bino's maybe as both or a 2nd claw and wasp as 1st claw?

Bino's would only be worth if monster density is extremely high. In normal mapping situations (even with 180 IIQ) I'd say claws are better. You also can't kill bosses with Bino's. If however Delirium has as high monster density as good Blight Maps, then it would become an alternative. You'd need a second weapon (dagger) setup for bosses though. You never want to mix claw and dagger.
I'd still recommend to go with Claws which perform much better overall and you aren't dependant on a specific unique. But you can totally try either right from the start or at a later time to make it work.

"
Meltis wrote:
"

u can do Guardians too with just Wasp Nest, but its not a "One-Shot"-Build. Bosses take some time

^This :)
In Delirium you might need to invest more into life but there should still be plenty of damage left.
"
MoosGames wrote:
"
TheAtrocity wrote:

Bino's would only be worth if monster density is extremely high. In normal mapping situations (even with 180 IIQ) I'd say claws are better. You also can't kill bosses with Bino's. If however Delirium has as high monster density as good Blight Maps, then it would become an alternative. You'd need a second weapon (dagger) setup for bosses though. You never want to mix claw and dagger.
I'd still recommend to go with Claws which perform much better overall and you aren't dependant on a specific unique. But you can totally try either right from the start or at a later time to make it work.

"
Meltis wrote:
"

^This :)
In Delirium you might need to invest more into life but there should still be plenty of damage left.

Alright, sounds good. Just curious since people have said Bino's was kinda nice but if I can just go double wasp and come out overall better it'll be simpler to do that until fossil crafted claws. Thanks!

On last question: none of the 3.10 fossil craft changes affects us much does it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info