[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

"
Mwoua wrote:
The tree doesnt have that much dual weild node, what would be problematic?

You could certainly just do it, but if you intend to make a more defensive Cobra Lash build, then taking this build and just changing drom dual wield to claw&board won't really cut it. This build is made to have great clearing potential and deliver heavy damage, relying on the monsters to die fast as a defense. If you take away some of the damage but don't add enough defense it's just going to be less effective. If you want to wield claw+shield, then you will want to make a different build, one that focusses on the defenses specifically. And imo the Assassin Ascendancy isn't ideal for that. I haven't tried it though, so if you want to give it a try let me know how it feels.
Hey Moosgames... with ur experience playing cobra lash... do you try playing it with daggers? I think it is so much faster / smoother with binos. Do you have try it and think playing with Claws is better and why?
"
Meltis wrote:
Hey Moosgames... with ur experience playing cobra lash... do you try playing it with daggers? I think it is so much faster / smoother with binos. Do you have try it and think playing with Claws is better and why?

FAQ:
damn... sry for that question. You must be bored of ppl who asked question u have already answered. But thanks!
"
Meltis wrote:
damn... sry for that question. You must be bored of ppl who asked question u have already answered. But thanks!

Well, it's no problem, I'm happy about the interest and all the positive feedback I recieved for this guide. But some things I have answered a ton already, so copying the post from the FAQ is easier then to write it down again. :)
And you didn't whisper me the question ingame like some others do... xD
"
MoosGames wrote:
"
Mwoua wrote:
The tree doesnt have that much dual weild node, what would be problematic?

You could certainly just do it, but if you intend to make a more defensive Cobra Lash build, then taking this build and just changing drom dual wield to claw&board won't really cut it. This build is made to have great clearing potential and deliver heavy damage, relying on the monsters to die fast as a defense. If you take away some of the damage but don't add enough defense it's just going to be less effective. If you want to wield claw+shield, then you will want to make a different build, one that focusses on the defenses specifically. And imo the Assassin Ascendancy isn't ideal for that. I haven't tried it though, so if you want to give it a try let me know how it feels.

I'll probably try something next league. If it doesnt work its like 10 regret to go back to dual weild
This build seens very funny, I'm considering next league. I assume it's good in awakener level 8 and Sirus? Thanks!!
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 wrote:
This build seens very funny, I'm considering next league. I assume it's good in awakener level 8 and Sirus? Thanks!!

From the feedback in this post you can see that a good amount of players were able to kill Sirus at woke 8, but some others struggled with survivability. You need to find the right balance between damage and survivability, depending on your gear and character level. You will also need some investment into the build to defeat the very endgame content, but that's the case with almost all builds. But you can certainly bring this build into red maps on a budget and it's a lot of fun to play.
Anyone tried this build with going ES?
Hi, currently testing this build in Standard. Levelling is very smooth, with crap gear.

Also, i very much like the fact that this is not a boring 1 button and go build. :).

Question though, how do you think this build compared to a deadeye variant?

Have not read all 47 forum pages, so dont know if it was asked before.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info