[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

"
Karetje wrote:
Hi, currently testing this build in Standard. Levelling is very smooth, with crap gear.

Also, i very much like the fact that this is not a boring 1 button and go build. :).

Question though, how do you think this build compared to a deadeye variant?

Have not read all 47 forum pages, so dont know if it was asked before.

Thanks

I also don't know if it was asked before. :)
I assume you talk about Esoros Deadeye guide when you ask how it compares to a Deadeye variant. I sadly can't really give an educated opinion here, since I haven't played the Deadeye variant. All I can say from watching his guide is, that the Deadeye variant will probably have worse single target potential and also will be way harder to gear, since it relys heavily on certain uniques which will be more or less easy to come by depending on the meta. That being said, my variant makes use of a lot of fossil crafted gear, which can also shift a lot in price depending on the meta. His build also looks fun and I like the whole damage conversion that he has going. I doubt that his builds league start would be as smooth as my variant, but I haven't tried. I am not able to make a fair judgement which build is better or stronger, I guess it comes down to if you prefer to hunt certain uniques in trade or fossil craft your equipment. I can definately recommend my variant for league start though, since the progression feels extremely smooth and the equipment options are very good to reach (reach, not beat) endgame content on a budget. Getting into red maps will be no problem. Then you have to invest into fossil crafting to min/max the build and gain levels to make it less squishy.
Well, i guess that kind of answers it :)

Going this build for 3.10.
While leveling and early maps what is weapons to go here?
Go daggers and use Bino + other dagger and respec when i get crated claws or go claws get 2x Wasp Nest asap?
"
Nekondas wrote:
Going this build for 3.10.
While leveling and early maps what is weapons to go here?
Go daggers and use Bino + other dagger and respec when i get crated claws or go claws get 2x Wasp Nest asap?

You are way more unlikely to get Bino's early then two Wasp Nests. So I'd totally say just use any claws that you find and try to get some Wasps Nests as soon as possible. Wasp's Nest are really really good for a long time until you need to replace them with crafted ones.
hey Moosgames, is it possible to do a POBleveltree for us after the patchnotes comes online? ( and the new pob ofc)
Hey MoosGames,
really thinking about starting next league with this build.
Haven't played poison before but it looks really great.
I got a few questions:

How do u think the defensives will hold up against the Delirium encounters?

Why do u choose claws over daggers?

And how do you think about the new Jewel´s Poison nodes?

Thanks in andvance :)

"
Meltis wrote:
hey Moosgames, is it possible to do a POBleveltree for us after the patchnotes comes online? ( and the new pob ofc)

I'll try.

"
Roxxis wrote:
Hey MoosGames,
really thinking about starting next league with this build.
Haven't played poison before but it looks really great.
I got a few questions:

How do u think the defensives will hold up against the Delirium encounters?

Why do u choose claws over daggers?

And how do you think about the new Jewel´s Poison nodes?

Thanks in andvance :)

Fan of Blades and Disease Vector look good, but kind of have to know more about placement on the atlas of the clusters, rarity and overall performance to be able to really tell if spending all the points will be worth. Will be easier to tell once they are available in PoB.

Have to wait for patch notes. Not sure how hard the Delirium Monsters will be and don't want to give an estimate just out of the blue. If the build feels too squishy you can always trade some damage for more life.

Hello,

Im looking at some of the new nodes and I have some questions.
Keep in mind I'm fairly new to PoE.

+8% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier -> Does this count towards poison?

Skill Effect Duration -> Do we care about this phrase in this build? And what does it count towards?

Nodes like Unholy Grace and Wicked Pall, is it ever worth it to take chaos damage % like that when dealing with poison builds?

Kind Regards
KidWithXXXXXXX
Last edited by zynphoN on Mar 10, 2020, 6:35:46 PM
Now you need an Elder base claw to get the poison affix... sadkeanu.gif
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 wrote:
Now you need an Elder base claw to get the poison affix... sadkeanu.gif

Honestly this is so much better, while it's probably gonna take more to roll a good weapon now, buying/farming fossils were a pain and expensive.

It'll probably even out in the end anyways.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info