[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

"
Kevinranders wrote:
What are folks doing for chaos res? Chaos dmg this league is a PITA.

Also I noticed in the guide you reference an amulet with 12% non-chaos damage over time as extra chaos damage. IS that a legacy item? I noticed in my searching you can only get up to 5% now. Given that, is it still worth switching?

Yeah, you are right, seems like they gutted the non-chaos to chaos mod aswell. https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Amulet
The new mod is probably not worth getting specifically, but is not bad when it appears while crafting either.

If you feel like chaos dmg is a PITA, then get some items with it. Can also use the Flask then, if you feel like it. Atziris Promise isn't a bad flask, but also not the greatest, but if you also want the chaos res, then it's a plus. :)
Hello everyone,

first of all thank you MoosGames for the great guide. This build has been great so far and I'm enjoying min maxing it. The only thing I changed is to go into the HP wheel on the skill tree for some more survivability and a little less damage.

I'm currently considering to Hunters Exalted Orb Slam my Amulet for hopefully +1 level to Cobra Lash. I would love to hear other peoples opinion on if this is really worth it (currently it is priced at ~3.2ex). My amulet can be seen below. Any upgrade to my build at this point is at least 10 ex.

Thank you very much!
HeiterCobra
"
Hello everyone,

first of all thank you MoosGames for the great guide. This build has been great so far and I'm enjoying min maxing it. The only thing I changed is to go into the HP wheel on the skill tree for some more survivability and a little less damage.

I'm currently considering to Hunters Exalted Orb Slam my Amulet for hopefully +1 level to Cobra Lash. I would love to hear other peoples opinion on if this is really worth it (currently it is priced at ~3.2ex). My amulet can be seen below. Any upgrade to my build at this point is at least 10 ex.

Thank you very much!
HeiterCobra

Don't buy it!

You can't use a Conquerer Exalted Orb on an item, that already has influence. You could use a regular Exalted Orb or Leo Slam that Amulet. But you know chances are very low to hit that exact mod. But it's a very nice Amulet, so I would also Leo Slam it next time I got him.
"
MoosGames wrote:
"
Hello everyone,

Thank you very much!
HeiterCobra

Don't buy it!

You can't use a Conquerer Exalted Orb on an item, that already has influence. You could use a regular Exalted Orb or Leo Slam that Amulet. But you know chances are very low to hit that exact mod. But it's a very nice Amulet, so I would also Leo Slam it next time I got him.

So in order to roll any of the Conqueror influence affixes we have he following three options ...
1/ Slam item with any of the COnqueror exalted orbs
2/ Slam item with a regular Exalted orb
3/ Leo slam the item

Can anyone confirm?
Regular chaos slamming doesn't have access to the influence affixes pool?

Chaos resistance and some nice crit too.

Oh, you might be thinking wut about spider aspect? Heres my spider shock amulet. Unbound ailments increased effect of non ailments becomes useful.

I also have enjoyed taking ballistic Mastery (projectile speed), Perfect Agony, Alira Bandit reward, and using a shield.

Last edited by Rorshax on Jan 4, 2020, 12:35:58 AM
Thanks a lot for your build! I am trying to play it as a absolute beginner :)

I am sorry to bother you with a PM - but maybe you have a quick answer:

I have got a cobra-lash-3-times-helmet with 2 red, 1 green and 1 blue sockets... so I have to replace "withering step" or "blood rage" with a blue gem.
(until I will get a rrgg-helmet with cobra-lash-3-times)

Or would you prefer a cobra-lash-2-times helmet with the recommended gems?

(Right now I dont have enough mats to craft rrgg to the helmet)
hi there! really enjoying the build and never played one this long without rerolling and actually want to go as far as i can with it. would like some insight on my items and what you think, especially as far as the claws go. i think i got something pretty good with the Agony Fist but am not sure if i should reroll/attempt to sell the other one. Currently working on the chest as well. Thanks!!
Last edited by SooEooB on Jan 4, 2020, 12:39:32 PM
"
CrowdArround wrote:

I have got a cobra-lash-3-times-helmet with 2 red, 1 green and 1 blue sockets... so I have to replace "withering step" or "blood rage" with a blue gem.

you can change socket colors. use the vorici calculator to find out which is the cheapest method: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

"
SooEooB wrote:
hi there! really enjoying the build and never played one this long without rerolling and actually want to go as far as i can with it. would like some insight on my items and what you think, especially as far as the claws go. i think i got something pretty good with the Agony Fist but am not sure if i should reroll/attempt to sell the other one. Currently working on the chest as well. Thanks!!

Agony Fist is perfect. The rest of your equipment looks very good aswell. Probably change the Leather Belt into a Stygian Vise. You could also fossil craft one, for extra chaos damage.
"
MoosGames wrote:
"
CrowdArround wrote:

you can change socket colors. use the vorici calculator to find out which is the cheapest method: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

"
SooEooB wrote:

Agony Fist is perfect. The rest of your equipment looks very good aswell. Probably change the Leather Belt into a Stygian Vise. You could also fossil craft one, for extra chaos damage.

Thank you for the reply! i just made this. Onto the next claw!!
What would be the best prefix craft on this as it has 3 suffixes? i just crafted something random that seemed helpful because better than nothing.
"
SooEooB wrote:

Thank you for the reply! i just made this. Onto the next claw!!
What would be the best prefix craft on this as it has 3 suffixes? i just crafted something random that seemed helpful because better than nothing.

Probably the 5-8% inc. life/mana mod. PoB can tell exactly if the Evasion/Life or the Life as Energy Shield mods are better, though. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info