[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

"
MoosGames wrote:
"
ALLESKLAR4 wrote:
"
MoosGames wrote:
Not sure what you expect, but all of your equipment is ok for starting the build into mid-tier mapping and then you will want to replace all of it with better gear. Examples on what you can use are in the gear section of the guide. Hard to say on what to prioritize at first, probably body armour, crafted claws and everything else. Nothing that you got right now is what you aim for in the endgame.

I just seem to die A shit ton, even in low tier Maps like 1-3 i get oneshot most of the time. What would be a good flask to use for that if any?

Check the recommended Flasks in the Gear Section. You should normally not need a Mana Flask, definately no Armour Flask and a Divine Life Flask with instant recovery.

You have (almost) 0 Life on both Rings, Helmet and Body Armour. You should aim to get around 300 flat Life from those slots or more. That will then be increased by the passive tree mods to a lot more.

yeah you are right, i dont have enough mana on hit or -mana reduction on cobra lash yet which is why i have the mana flask. I'll try to use the reccommended ones
"
MoosGames wrote:

No easy way, but you can roll "Gain Endurance charge on (hit/kill?)" on Elder Boots. Maybe that mod is mirrored on one of the new influences aswell. Gotta check poedb.tw to find out.

thnks for the suggestion.. i got a pair of these for 20c
and i'll try your immortall call suggestion and drop steelskin now that i have some end.charges.

also i got a pair of these..
cause i think the leech is helping a lot when i run around trying to position myself or dodge heavy duty metamorphs..

last question:
-i have these for weapons.. do you think the 2nd one is better than binos?

-also in pob i craft 60% more dmg with poison in one or two weapons to simulate my dps?

-do you think the incr.phys dmg is always best for craft or incr.chaos dmg in some cases?
"
stred_ wrote:
"
MoosGames wrote:

No easy way, but you can roll "Gain Endurance charge on (hit/kill?)" on Elder Boots. Maybe that mod is mirrored on one of the new influences aswell. Gotta check poedb.tw to find out.

Unavailable
and i'll try your immortall call suggestion and drop steelskin now that i have some end.charges.

Unavailable
cause i think the leech is helping a lot when i run around trying to position myself or dodge heavy duty metamorphs..

last question:
Unavailable
Unavailable

-also in pob i craft 60% more dmg with poison in one or two weapons to simulate my dps?

-do you think the incr.phys dmg is always best for craft or incr.chaos dmg in some cases?

"

In his guide under DPS Calc he mentions to only add it to ONE piece of gear so long as BOTH claws have the affix/mod.

Just add a 7th mod to your chest piece "60% more damage with poison", save in pob, and watch poison dps go up :)

GL
Last edited by Hex Remix on Jan 2, 2020, 4:09:38 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
stred_ wrote:
"
MoosGames wrote:

last question:

Yeah, like Hex Remix said, you add it only once. I recommend not adding it to the weapon itself, if you want to compare if you made a better weapon, because the weapon with the edited mod will always be better then anything else. It's also hard to compare Bino's because of that, since Binos will benefit from the edited mod in PoB, even though it really does not apply to it. IF you however use the PoB Fork (alternative PoB version that is supported better), then you don't need these shenannigans, because the Fork supports that mod.

The boots are nice! :)
Gloves nice aswell. :)

Yeah, I'd say the 2nd weapon is better then Binos for Bossing for sure. Binos has nice clear with the proliferation, but that's not really an issue anyways. So I can see no real reason to use Binos or Daggers overall. I'd always recommend Claws.

And no, inc. phys damage is most certainly not always the best craft. Use PoB to check which is best. That's how I did it for my weapons aswell.
thnks both for answers.. helped a lot.

P.S.
i agree with claws that are better but in early stages binos clear speed is awesome.. now that i am starting slowly to go around 2-3M dps i can see that i should change to claws cause clear is pretty good even without binos.
hey, i just wanted to say that the build is very fun to play and its the first build that i play and plan to play for a long time i just love the play style.

but i have some questions, how can i improve it, i have much currency but i dont know how i can do more with this build can anybody help me and say me in detail what i can work for ?

thanks if somebody got the time to help me :)
You mentioned that claws have a high damage output over daggers, would you mind explaining this and the other benefits of using a claw over a dagger in more detail?
Hello, im really liking how the build plays (on lower tier maps where my DPS works good) but im having a really hard time figuring out why my DPS is so low (even with the gems set to 20/20 or 21/20 in PoB my DPS doesnt even get to 1m). Here are my items (currently level 89):
"
SneakySkiler wrote:
You mentioned that claws have a high damage output over daggers, would you mind explaining this and the other benefits of using a claw over a dagger in more detail?

It's not so much the weapon itself, but the nodes on the tree. In my experience the claw nodes are far better then the dagger nodes. I tried both setups in Blight League and felt that claws are better then Daggers. Just look around the passive tree and compare.

"
caxrax wrote:
Hello, im really liking how the build plays (on lower tier maps where my DPS works good) but im having a really hard time figuring out why my DPS is so low (even with the gems set to 20/20 or 21/20 in PoB my DPS doesnt even get to 1m). Here are my items (currently level 89):

Your items are looking pretty good, with some possible improvements here and there, but that goes into rather costly min-/maxing. What's really low is the level of your gems, which also lack quality. There is a huge difference between having all gems at around level 16/0 and 20/20. If you are calculating the damage in PoB and you are not using the PoB Fork, then you must manually edit 1 items and add "60% more damage with poisons" to it, like I explained in the guide, because the regular PoB can't calculate that mod.

"
BeastVabi wrote:
hey, i just wanted to say that the build is very fun to play and its the first build that i play and plan to play for a long time i just love the play style.

but i have some questions, how can i improve it, i have much currency but i dont know how i can do more with this build can anybody help me and say me in detail what i can work for ?

thanks if somebody got the time to help me :)

Remove 2nd Life Flask and Atziris Promise and replace with Cinderswallow Urn/Onslaught Flask and Diamond Flask.
What I can't see but you need to check, that you are Chance to Hit capped. That's important. Then your Claws aren't bad, but they only have low added flat chaos damage, when we really want the high numbers mod here.
What are folks doing for chaos res? Chaos dmg this league is a PITA.

Also I noticed in the guide you reference an amulet with 12% non-chaos damage over time as extra chaos damage. IS that a legacy item? I noticed in my searching you can only get up to 5% now. Given that, is it still worth switching?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info